/vn/ - Pantyhose edition

Visual Novel General #1789

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vnrw.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/vn-wonderful-everyday-discontinuous-existence/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIoSypI7ONQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Kings especially Arthur!

I love Pinks especially Aina!

Make sure to like your favorite visual novels on facebook

I love Rennya!

1-5 I finish grisaia
6-0 I play Todd's game.

well where is best girl.jpg-small.jpg?

Hana > Rennya

>erogedownload
user, you are better than that.

>facebook
ew

>burgers asleep
>thread dies
sausage /vn/

I want Azusa to seduce me.

im a burger neet who's still awake

I'm an employed burger who just got off work.

good goy

>No Hanako route where she beats you up constantly, but gets totally dominated in bed because of her 119cm and consequentally small womb until she gets addicted to your cock and turns into your personal onahole
>No Makoto/Ai threesome route where you date and fuck both of them without each of them knowing but it comes out in the end and they are both content with it
>No Tiara route which starts with total femdom but in which she eventually gets tamed by the dick and embraces her feminine site which shows her with shoulder length hair after a timeskip

I'm working to support my father and my family, so I'm not too concerned about whether or not I'm a good or bad goy, so long as I can come home and read VNs

>119cm

>tfw never ever
Stalina na tebya nyet, trip.

what, you don't share your favourite moege with your family on facebook?

Source is Chicchai ga Ippai! if anyone's interested.

I'll just install it on their computers and have it up every time they come home.
Easy.

All a woman needs in life a cigarettes, roof, and frilly dress, right?

I've never seen a more piece of human garbage protagonist than this.

G O T H
I
R
L

Double pantyhose buttjob when?

That's some good shit, thanks, user.

dress has pockets?!?!

literally me

You have (cf. JW II) too?
Lucky bastard if so

What a shit taste

I wanna read subahibi but wondering if I should wait until I learn jap.

But it's available in English

But it might be better to read it in it's original language if it's supposed to be really good. As I am now reading it would be too slow though

The fact that the English version is hi-res while all the Japanese versions of the game are in a shitty 800x600 resolution was the thing that made me play the English version.

>it's supposed to be really good
The keyword here is "supposed to be". It's not actually that good.

How did they get it higher res? Did they waifu2x all the assets or something?

The game is so good that you will reread it anyway. Play the English first.

>being this stupid

What? Are you saying the Japs made higher res assets and just chose not to use them? That's stupid.

It's not poetically really good, and most of verse there are translations from either English or French, thus this side is quite safe.
Language-dependency is main problem only in a small subsphere of literature.
Still,
>5.6 The limits of my language mean the limits of my world.
Y'AI'NG'NGAH
This guy is quite right.

Well, but you could say that about literally every game.

Just fuck off

Her pinky finger is broken.

fucking kek, sorry for not noticing you were joking before

Fingers don't bend like that lololol

How is that dress pure white when it's so large it's constantly dragging on the ground

Can you just explain it to me instead of being rude?

About almost literally everything, yes; even though there are known cases when translators made translation something better then original.
But well, ideally you should have at least a taste of implicit language-related concepts as well; and I think that that level of language proficiency is quite harder, especially if you don't have a begginer-aimed commentary corpus

Thanks Kaji

>there are mouth breathers that wasted their time rereading subashitty
Hilarious. Really.

D-does this mean it's okay to post best girl in this thread?

I know. How dare they have their own opinions intead of consulting an all knowing sage sent by God such as yourself

>best girl
She's a retarded obnoxious whore. SRW V opened my eyes and confirmed what I already knew. Thinking this whore is best girl is pure retardation

I wanna know if subahibi is really good or not, the opinions contrast.

What translations were completed after Hatsukoi? I'm totally out of the loop

Isn't it silly to ask for opinions in /vn/? I think that Subahibi is a nice novel, but I'm a longtime occult- and HPLfag with /b/-formed weird shit tolerance. Mileage will vary anyways.

It's good but nothing amazing. Just read it in English now as everyone said. Just be warned that the prologue is intentionally bad.

I personally separate my life to pre-Subahibi and post-Subahibi periods, as reading it has completely changed how I view the world. It taught me to appreciate life much more (or rather in a different way) than I used to and also be more honest with myself. It may have a similar effect on you, or it may do nothing if it’s not your kind of thing, but one thing is clear - you’ve got to read it even if it’s the last thing you do.

I've never seen Evangelion, but it's such an omnipresent series in not just Veeky Forums culture but weeb culture that I'm more or less aware of how it goes, so how is it that I've never heard of Kaji until I googled him just now? He reads as a fairly important person.

What's your favourite VN ost?

He is my husbando

KnS

DearDrops has a great ost

Are you the author or is it just copypaste? I'm just interested, how it can make you appreciate life much more (because I had caught a completely opposite effect, I guess)

It's copy pasta

Umineko

>not recognizing Conj pasta
vnrw.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/vn-wonderful-everyday-discontinuous-existence/

Subahibi is really good. Ignore the hyperbole about it being life-changing and the rampant shitposting and just try it for yourself.

Also the first chapter is fine and far from the "intentially bad" shit that people make it out to be. The Zakuro interactions gave me a surreal and bittersweet feeling and made a good preview for a later chapter.

The railroad scenes was one of my favorite parts of the entire VN, 2bh

Yeah, that scene was amazing. While I didn't quite understand what was going on until I reread it after finishing the VN, the scene managed to make me feel both simultaneously amazed and sad and got me excited to read the rest of the VN.

This amazing track helped a lot too: youtube.com/watch?v=ZIoSypI7ONQ

Sure

>Ayanami Ikusei Keikaku
The only good game that came out of Evangelion that's not a crossover.

>tfw my nose got so fucked up during puberty growth that's it's 80% clogged at all times which makes nasal breathing impossible and I am literally a mouthbreather that looks like a retard

Fucking fight me irl

What the fuck?

Why did no one tell me this was a thing?

>tfw no older sister

Get that shit surgically corrected

You can have mine, although you probably wouldn't want her.

What about that Evangelion game on N64?

>No Tiara route which starts with total femdom but in which she eventually gets tamed by the dick and embraces her feminine site which shows her with shoulder length hair after a timeskip

>NTRing your best friend

Why

how long is the Saeko route?

I want to lovingly choke her

Definitely The House in Fata Morgana. Portuguese, Italian and Latin lyrics are ultra-rare in VNs and it has a huge variety of great songs. From upbeat jazz to melancholic choirs to a distorted children ramblings straight out of Silent Hill to emotional love songs. Another thing I love is that every character has a very recognizable and great theme which plays when they are the focus of a story, which made for some great character entries. My second pick would be Eiyuu Senki for it's consistently great battle themes.

Post pure VN girls.

She likes it rough though

You meant to say relatable, right?

The most relatable protagonist.

>Fata Morgana
Seconded.

Because you're literally getting your info about NGE from hearsay. Cmon user

Like a mirror.

>feelings for kaji
God damn it, I'm so fucking triggered by this shitty misinterpretation

i don't care about looks man, i just want an older sister who loves me unconditionally ;_;

>tfw two younger sisters that i never talk to

Please don't, she's a nice girl