/d2g/ - Dota 2 General

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Major Patch: dota2.com/duelingfates (7.07)
Minor Patch: dota2.com/news/updates/35745 (7.07d)
/d2g/ Botnet: d2gulag.info
Most Recent Update: dota2.com/news/updates
New Players: purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide
New Players (League Refugee Edition): dotabuff.com/learn/lol
Wiki: dota2.gamepedia.com
Blog: blog.dota2.com
Lore: dota2.gamepedia.com/Lore
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic Simulator: dotaloadout.com
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 Analysis: datdota.com
Personal Statistics: dotabuff.com
Personal Statistics 2: opendota.com
Hero Stats, DPS Calculator, & Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2

>NEWS & STREAMS
gosugamers.net
liquiddota.com
dota2protracker.com
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Previous Thread:

JOIN THE FUCKING INHOUSE

>EG come dead last
>people praise them anyway
when will it fucking end?

Winter Wyvern pins you to the ground, placing you in ice to prevent you from moving. She begins grinding her wet dragon pussy against your crotch, almost reaching orgasm just from the sheer sensation of her ladyhood rubbing against the growing bulge in your pants. Your pants are now completely drenched in her juices before she finally tears them off. She looks at your dick and licks her lips. “Let’s have a bit of fun, user." Her tongue wraps around your dick. Seeing your confused face she looks at you and giggles “What’s wrong user? Never had your dick sucked before?” Your dick is now soaking wet as she gets up and forces your now erect dick into her scaled folds, and she begins to pant. “Ah I haven’t felt this good!” she moans. Her powerful legs do most of the work, thrusting against your member again and again with increasing force. Her wings begin flapping, and each flap blows cold air across your entire body. her pussy is unsurprisingly cold. And despite the clear size difference, her pussy fits tightly around your cock. her sheer passion for mating starts arousing you as her held-back lust for breeding reaches a feral state. “That’s right user! Cum inside me and don’t you dare hold back! Breed me!” she cries. She lets out one last cry; desperate for release, as your savage mating begins to reach its climax. She slams against you one last time, taking you to the hilt, your member almost touching her cervix. Her wings enwrap you, fully enraptured by orgasm. Her scaled pussy clenches around your dick rippling, as you too, reach your apex. Her womb collects every drop of cum that your balls could muster. Finally, the ice blocks that held you in place shatter and your body begins to regain feeling. As soon as this happens, you begin to shiver out of both the frigid temperature. Auroth collapses. Smelling of bestial sex, she slowly crawls up to you with a slight grin and whispers, “You have earned a wyvern’s gratitude...”

>wet dragon pusyy
>dragon
Dropped

When americans stop watching and commenting. Until then, it'll never end.

I don't think there's anything that will cause EG retards to give up their team.
>Hey guys we need to run a drug test on you.
>Sumail: W-What? But drugs are good for you!
>Arteezy: It's what the boys do, we'll just complain and have Valve cancel your major
>2 minutes later...
>Reddit defending this, saying that drug testing is a "backwards, shady policy"
I wonder what real sports would look like without drug tests.

Actually that would be kinda interesting, but it would still be stupid.

>Wyverns are not a subset of dragons
All wyverns are dragons but not all dragons are wyverns.

>stop being as fan of things i dont like
you must be a lot of fun at parties

>stop eating shit it's bad for you
yeah I'm such a fucking killjoy

Y'All better shut the fuck up, Esports is on soon.

What is the best support and why is it Witch Doctor

doesnt stop people from eating shit just because its bad for them
why would it be any different believing in eg

Best towers guy? Tinker, Arc Warden, Lycan, Furion, Chen, Windranger, Clinkz, Sven, Troll, Tiny. Who takes the trophy?

man, I wish slacks would just stop playing his meme character, he's actually pretty ok if he's not forced to meme it up for reddit.

The navi effect: It was close! It's a new squad! Experience! In two months they will be unstoppable!

Also, Maut casting was great in that aspect. For him, EG was winning all games all the time since the begining. The other team gets some kills? Still good for EG. Lose a lane and a tower? Perfect for EG. The other team kill Roshan? EG is playing around this, they are prepared. EG says GG? They are probably tired and this was a clowny tournament anyway.

terrorblade

Are we assuming fully decked out? With or without allied buffs like bloodlust and such?

It's likely between Arc, Troll, Tiny, Clinkz

are you ready for the new Chinkslayer

hollywood actor here.
im supposed to help your game get exposed but your stars don't look socially appealing.
instead, im just enjoying the game and sitting at legend 3 mmr.

y'know, if there's 1 faggot in the scene and that's what the people saw, they'll think everyone is.

also, events where capitalism and tobi are in makes the game look good.

is maut the worst caster in the dota 2 scene?
Even shitty slacks memecasts are better
even ayeesee is better

LD or Godz come very close.

Tbh Maut wasn't that bad yesterday when he casted with Braxx.

There's something about his speaking patters, his verbal tics and the melody of his voice that makes it incredibly difficult to listen to him for me.

holy shit you're so full of yourself.
you seem to judge the book by the cover and i dont even think you watch esports.
everything is pretty cool and high quality nowadays, you're just being an asshole

how fat is weinsteins cock

>capitalism
its capitalist fuckboy lmao

Esports are live if you didn't know

we dont care about your taste old man.
if you dont like our free entertainment then gtfo lamo

>event hosted by zyori
Fluff please just do it

i dont see any problem actually...

So, which combination is better for a melee hero? 2 Stouts, 2 Rings of Protection or 1 Stout + 1 RoP?

>maut on stream
>no kumiko poster
its that faggot all along

This is awful and everything but I do like when the coinflip is public.

You can 't prove that it's me, HAHA

holy shit kyle is packin'

>dotards are so socially awkward they had to make the studio look like home so they would feel "comfortable"
hahahahahahhaha

navi was sooo bad for a long period of time

the sofa is probably just borrowed so its basically free and better than actually crafting a desk and painting it with art or covering it with printed images.
they made it that cheap and no one will never notice because who gives a fuck ahahahaha

>tfw you force staff your carry into the rosh pit and he steals the aegis

TB

and they're still pretty fucking bad so I don't know what you're on about

The EG dickriding is so fucking unreal.
This team has the "best" players from everywhere and they are dead fucking last and they get fucking praised, meanwhile a team like Secret get questioned, even after being the only team since TI to keep Liquid from Overlord status and making random players from all over the world look like world champions.
meanwhile, in Eg land, they have arguably the two "best" cores, Major winning and TI runnerups in Crit, Misery and TI winning carry fear.

>douing rosh against clock

Number of epic meme streamers beloved by retards on EG: 1
Number of epic meme streamers beloved by retards on Secret: 0

man
i want to die

That's how it's always been and always will be, better just accept it and move on. Of course NA casters are going to be biased for the one NA team that ever achieved some level of success. EG is the best team ever, RTZ is the best carry ever, PPD is the best captain ever, Universe is the best offlaner ever and so on. This shit never ends and it's better to just ignore it.

I was Bristleback

Don't let your dreams be memes, friend.

except universe and ppd were at some point the best

sharteezy has never won anything that mattered

I meant someone who is good at fucking towers up without being fully aped. I'm sort of into this new ''pusher'' role since I'm tired of retards who care only about kills. So I'm analyzing every siege hero.

Lumi exist. If he retires then yes, Maut is the worst.

>sumail smokes pot and doesn't want his family to find out
Obviously

>arteezy has never won anything that mattered
Except for the heart of every dotard.

the only constant etc

>i feel like watching vanskor
what?

>3 / 29
Well... that was fun.

>offlane Venge and support Brew
>not the other way around
???

Forgot your medication.

nvm that some cunt linked wrong general

Excellent memespouting, tripfriend! With striking commentary like that you're definitely a thread personality to keep an eye on in 2018.

They all grew up speaking english and all of them but MP have dual citizenship

how long till ppd's team plays? are they already in the finals?

They'll be in grand finals at Galaxy Battles facing Infamous after all the other teams just boycott

>clapping intensifies

why do they only clap when COL gets kills?

>mfw playing bots with custom AI scripts is better than solo queueing

Because col is the home team in this matchup, dummy.

He's right you know. I'm a shitbag Legend but even I know that I lose games only because of my own incapabilities. People who point fingers will never get good.

You can argue that at one point they were the best. But these people will keep repeating year after year that they're the best of all time and it's pretty clear it's because they're NA.

In that recent Thorin video someone (I'm pretty sure it was nox but I had it on audio only so can't confirm) actually called them out on calling Arteezy the best carry in the world only because he's NA.

>new hero leak
>a male instead of a babe
what a waste

But does he need a trip to repeat shit he himself read in these very threads? I think not.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
MOO IS A GOOD OFFLANER
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Who cares, it is not like it will fix the game.

Broodmother

does anyone here actually play dota?

I dont have dota 2 installed desu

>playing dota

man kyle sure is a shit captain

I played a game today, I picked last pick jungle void. My team's safelane razor left at 15 mins into the game, then I quit too and went to play rocket league instead.

>pick drow lineup
>get out 5-manned
oh dear america oh dear oh dear

is Drow the only damage core in this draft??

When will people stop picking Invoker and PA in every single game?

>drow lineup
it's just a drow

I think the idea was to use batrider as magic damage dealer
unfortunately that's just a really bad idea

>when the biased americlap crowd gets btfo
best feel desu

>col gets trash canned
>crowd dead silent
I thought Americans werent supposed to be racist

hello gjuys,, am deaf, can u pls pls describe me what od sanity clips sound like?????

>Complexity
>run a braindead draft

>moo whiffs black hole
>2 chinks cries from the crowd

don't you have some ranked games to lose?

is that s4?

they cheer for the double rampage

OOOOOOOOOOWWW

Imagine the butthurt in that room right now.
The audience must be seething.

Day is still long.

KSSSHHHHWHWHWHWHWHH TSUUUUUUUUUU

at the same time

KWFOOOOOOHWwwwww..ww.w..ww....

forget this guy, pls can describe to me what stampede sound like???

The crowd is literally half Complexity family members

stop complaining about the NA crowd

>NA is about to get 0 points from their home-turf tournament
What did they mean by this gulag?

wish my family supported me in my endeavors

>tfw