/drg/ - DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread: >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7odipr/v3_end_spoilers_about_that_persons_motivation/?st=jc3j4g8t&sh=7a406a73
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Shirogane.

Childhood love.

Koko! Video rendering is a bitch but that's a cute OP.

In case anyone needs to know who Godposter is and some proof of his mind screwedness.
reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7odipr/v3_end_spoilers_about_that_persons_motivation/?st=jc3j4g8t&sh=7a406a73

Sure thing.
Oh look, shotput ball. Hey Rantaro, heads up!

Why is V3 bad /drg/?

Oumaede!

I love kaede.
don't bully her

I want to squeeze Kaede with ropes!

Whew, that almost hit my head while I was distracted by the camera. Better take a moment to catch my breath.

Has a huge head.
Her moogies are also not small.

I love my beautiful wife Maki So much!

Are they cosplaying DGS main duo?

When I wake up in the morning, I find myself in these incredibly affectionate moods.
So I get on here and fantasize about giving Saihara affection.
How do I make this feeling go away

Ibuki!

nyamami

cute OP edition

>saving thumbnails

>rendering
I'm suddenly getting flashbacks to having to render the same video over and over again after noticing some small mistake after another.

I approve of this image.

I dunno, are they? Looks cute either way.

I noticed she's not really talked about much on /drg/ but she's being obsessed over everywhere else.

Mioda!

Angie and her beloved Saihara's harem!
(Thanks to the user who pointed out ministarfruit's blog a couple threads ago, I found so many good Angies from there!!)

right? sometimes I'm glad that /drg/'s taste isn't that bland and boring

Kaede is pretty smart!

They're just generic Taisho era clothes.

Funny enough, before I started rendering, I noticed a mistake at the end by pure luck by clicking on the timeline at random.
I never re-render to fix errors though because my rendering usually takes over 10 hours and I use Sony Vegas.

Eh I don't care if she is popular or not I just love her and her flaws

Kaede's outfit certainly looks very similar

Weedman but he's a mastermind.

I love Sayaka!

I mean, I'm not a huge fan of Kaede, but I like her.
I'm glad /drg/ doesn't obsess over her though because her fanbase... Well, let's just say if you look in a Chapter 4 or 5 discussion board, you'll see a Kaedefag whining about how she's dead. My favorite one is
>"I refuse to accept Kaito gave Shuichi any development whatsoever! It was all Kaede! #SheDeservedBetter"

But she's also pretty.

>the true mastermind would never put themselves at risk playing the killing game
Oh so Godposter neither played DR2 or watched DR3, good to know.

Killing Chiaki again.

Which version are you using?

I love Leon!

How is she smart?

No, Junko, twice is enough.

Did he even play V3?

Posting Cutest Dangan!

fuck off ruruka

ugli

Why do you love him?

Whenever I think about Saiaka I think about this

She had another life.

she had a nice plan to kill someone

I like their relationship tho

Yes

Considering how he strongly refused to watch any translation stream back when the official localization hasn't been done yet because it disproved his theories I can safely assume he just read summaries of V3 and started making his theories.

You have to be smart to play the piano.

And it would have worked too.
If she had just realized a 90 pound girl fighting a professional athlete wouldn't really be a fantastic match up.

I really like cute, clingy-ish blonde men.

Please don't compare me to that gutter slut

Oh hi, what an old ritualpost

Hope

pretti

replied to my own post like a fuckin dipshit

Yes
Roll a ball and hope it kills the mastermind strictly and not any of the guys who went down the basement and could interfere
Such a nice plan

I played piano for 9 years and I'm dumb.

ERPing with my darling husbando

You can delete the character you hate the most, but your second favorite character will be also deleted. Would you do it?

>Ibuki
>Korekiyo
I dont think i could, i really love him.

I see.

Weedman but he's the caveman

Ah yeah it's nice having a few kaedeboys here but if e v e r y o n e falls for the same waifubait it's just boring.

Sayaka was definitely poised to kill Leon. She’s stronger and fitter than him (which I’ll go into), faster
than him, has the element of surprise, and has a butcher knife hidden somewhere on her person that
was bigger than his face. And she intended to kill him as soon as he closed the door, making sure no one
saw him so they could meet in private—he wouldn’t have even been facing her at first as he closed—
and possibly locked—the door. If she ran at him, intending to get it over with, he wouldn’t have stood a
chance. Just a second or two and he’d be cold dead.
Yet people argue that Leon overpowered her. They argue she tried to attack him multiple times and he
weaved and dodged everything like it was a bad shounen. They argue he did that and then backed up
into a katana sheath and they clashed, with her wrist getting broken the second time. And some even go
further to quote the ridiculously non-canon manga spinoff that has him trying to calm her down in the
bathroom she runs into while she’s hysterical, causing him to accidentally stab her while she’s
struggling.
That’s all a bunch of nonsense. Most otaku love to live in their little fantasy world where guys are
invincible and a woman with a knife can do them no harm as they use their superior reflexes to clown
her and disarm her at the same time, and maybe beat her up too.
I’m not going to argue why that’s inane and childish to believe. And I’m not going to argue with anyone
who thinks “Oh, well, this is just a game so it could happen.”
Nope. Go get yourself into a situation like that, with you in Leon’s shoes, and tell me how well you fare.
I’m really interested—but I want to see the proof that you pressed charges or she went to jail after your
flawless victory.
Yeah, you’d be dead. If she really wanted you dead, that is.

It's a better plan than Sayaka's mess

I don't have characters I hate that strong.

sayakaposters are cute

Don't forget girls who get mad that you can't play as the "first girl protagonist".

Good arts can be executed by even literal retards.

Why was the necronomicon a thing if it didn't work?

Thank you buddy!

Who said it doesn't work?

Because Dangans are stupid and can no use it.

I love Meaty!

Only Despair here friendo.

Kodaka dont care that much about the western audience (they dont usually buy the blu rays nor all the extra content). If he got to see this comment, he probably skip it as soon as he saw the english.

We will never know if it would work or not

Monokuma himself in the later trials IIRC

I love Kirumi!

>Calls Kodaka sexist for killing off Kaede
>Literally saying Kaede is the best protagonist specifically because she's a girl
Double standards.

Yamada silky toes

Hope!

So let her live.

It could work since they'd just need a random person, flashlight the dead person's memories and personality to him/her and restyle them

SHUT THE FUCK UP

What if I just love kaede for her flaws and completely acknowledged that what she did was wrong and does not hate shuichi for "stealing" the protagonist spot? Am I the wrong one?

I WANT TO CUDDLE MAKI HARUKAWA

She doesn't do well with human contact user.
You have to earn her trust by playing about 100 hours of minecraft with her first.

"TSAI TSUNG JU" + weird grammar + no space between sentences makes me thing he's an asian big boy.

>username is literally KAEDEBACK
>thinks he wrote "Bring Kaede back" in Japanese but actually wrote "Go Back Kaede" or "Back Kaede"

This but with Mikan. Maki is a top girl and she deserved more popularity

You're implying I haven't already played HUNDREDS of hours of Minecraft with her and cuddle every night.

Nah you are the good kaedefag

i want to KILL mikan

I'd like to reiterate I had a dream where I tried to comfort Maki and she reacted fearfully
Was that in character?