/fgg/ - Fighting Games General

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ModFighters/comments/7no34h/street_fighter_v_trainersmodshackscheats_for/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless reposting

>Obvious paid shills come everywhere and claim PC will be dead
>Other insecure console players follow them
>Although a good portion of the player base buys the game on PC the console player base keeps growing because people lie saying the pc has 0 players online
>Potential players don't bother getting into the game because they don't want to buy console/pay for online

Is there something that can beat jewish chinks?

Its not paid shills, its literally desperate Sony fanboys, the worst fucking fanbase right after goobers.

Does SFV have or will have cross play?

yes it has

Sakura?

It's futile user

How the fuck do I do this combo?

Been stuck here for a while.

>2 threads
oh god, please

Fuck sniffs tbqh

Which part? hold diagonal up during vtrigger so that you jump immediately after it ends

You either look up the ingame video or check out some guy on youtube doing the trials with his hands recorded.

Sakura looks cute, CUTE!

forreals? oh shit! might try to get it later today then. Unless I should wait for Arcade edition...

I'm only really interested in Sagat, Urien, Kolin and Abigail anywaysand to find matches here

Oh shit I didn't know that

Thanks.

I didn't know the game had an in-game demonstration, thanks.

real thread w/ 100% more sniffs

Stop searching matches for PS4 only god damnit

I'm kind of new to Street Fighter and I come from games where you can block in the air.

What is the point of empty jumping in Street Fighter when the opponent can go for a DP or something to stuff your approach? Why not press a button? Do characters fall fast enough that empty jump low isn't reactable?

Anyone who picks the other thread over this one is an idiot.
Sometimes the OP isnt even fighting game related and you let it pass because of "muh sniffs"

yeah, but i think you should wait for the AE release, there was something about that being a way better deal than buying the game now, havent looked into it

stop

this one was made first, fuck off

reddit.com/r/ModFighters/comments/7no34h/street_fighter_v_trainersmodshackscheats_for/

You can emptyjump to mess with peoples anti airs. That works for characters with wonkyass jumps like Zangief.
Emptyjump is also good against characters with high counters so you can bait them out, like with Kolin.

In turd strike emptyjumping is part of the meta because that game is garbage and every jumpin is a 100% guess.

>PC cucks hacking

And then they say why nobody likes them

Guess I shall wait, thanks!

I know it's not realistic, but I hope mena gets his back blown out at KIT

>Not drowning FM
I pity you, buy the season passes goy.

>And then they say why nobody likes them
That's not how it goes, you idiot

Stop hacking and maybe people will start asking for crossover. I don't want to play against fucking hackers that can work their stuff.

It's literally just the singleplayer content bruh.

My comment has nothing to do about hacking. I'm calling you out for using sayings incorrectly

>Gets called out for being hackers
>Start crying

That's why I only search for ps4 players

braindead ps4 player who's too stupid to read. Too bad you blocked pc players or else I would've been master rank from bodying morons like you

good afternoon, fgg.
you ugly worthless beta queers

I can fucking out you any moment faggot.

Is there any way to buy characters individually in sf5? (ps4)

braindead ps4 player cant do shit. maybe you can take a round because you're too stupid to connect using a lan cable

Why don't you guys just settle this with a match?

yes. you can buy them all individually with real or fight money from the store sub-menu

Because I dont play with hackers.

Sounds like you're making excuses user.

So do people like Abigail now? His reveal trailer had like 8k dislikes and 4k likes

Dunno about everyone else, but I really like his masked outfit, plus he seems pretty goof

needs more wheels