Fix the borders or whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

cyon.se/Alkebu-lan_1260AH_HiRez.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this a victoria 2 province list

?

bump

Fixed

Too big to post, so here's a link showing a map of Africa if it had never been colonized. Except by Muslims. It's okay when they do it.

cyon.se/Alkebu-lan_1260AH_HiRez.jpg

Edgy

Simple, have South Africa and Botswana conquer Zimbabwe all the way up to Ethiopia

All smiles.

>No Morocco
>No Tunisia
>1844
What retard made this?

bump

yes

thanks for this, actually!

Make it a continent of city-states in an EU like structure and it's fixed.

Mine is a little bit autistic
No problem

Label it a bit?

Done

Mark it up?

I didn't change any colors; look at the OP and do some critical thinking

Topple all the governments, give it a century or so for it to sort itself out

Create a few large homogenous states based on language and religion. Have one of the various tribes or ethnic groups dominate the others in its state and through extermination, interbreeding and indoctrination programs, create a homogenous state.

Once you have a homogenous state, it will be much easier to have stable democracies and go about developing their economies.

Pic related is a start. The bantu state in the center is obviously too large to work, so at least split off a Swahili-speaking state in the East as a start, but after that IDK.

Here's a religion map to go with the above.

And for fun some smaller maps to give you an idea of what a mess the place is. OP, your map simply isn't dividing things up into small enough chunks to work.

Speaking broadly, North Africa could theoretically be united into a federation from Algeria to Libya. But short term it would make sense to at least split Libya. Cyrene (Eastern Libya) is not awfully close to Tripolitania (Western Libya). Middle bit is an open question though, don't know if it should go with either of those two new states or simply become a separate one on its own.

The pink country in Sahara is Organisation commune des régions sahariennes
and the orange country below is Mali federation
>South british Cameroon is french
>Rwanda and Burundi are british
???

Thanks, I love these maps. I always new that Cameroon was a mess, but it's fun to have a way to illustrate that.

More coming on

I think it's the last I have

That's pretty retarded.

I think culture/religion
does not make borders. But alright.
This is current world

Ethnostates are the only solution

>Grrater Somalia

My xonkey.

Bantu people should unite.
Also deport all white people living in Sub-Sahara Africa

Victoria 2 is a vidya that's like a super complex historical risk during the 1836 - 1936 period.

IS THAG GROSSGAMBIUMS

But Ethiopia alone isn't even 100 percent Amhara

Deport it's entire populous that has average IQs ranging from 68-85 to the bottom of the ocean and replace it with europeans who have an average IQ of 100.

That's why gas chambers were created.

>Complex
Negro
Victoria 2 is litterly Kindergarten tier after thr first hour. I've put over 1000 hours into Paradox stratagey games and others, they really don't involve any real strategy or thinking except for maybe Hoi3. There are very few stratagey games that actually require a brain, give any /gsg/ fag a chessboard and watch them sperg out.

here, fixed it.

kek

I am a faggot

fuck you

kek

Thanks for keeping Mauritius! ;)

Mauritius is beautiful, compared to most of Africa.

Just give all those tribes a state: less economic production but also less civil wars.

t. Mohammed

then why do western countries insist on creating multicultural states that are destined to ruin us

Let me add my autism!
Have a fictive federation

>That
>Not including Liberia

I do not see why people believe that they have the authority to decide borders in subsaharan africa as if they'd do a better job of deciding borders than the colonialists who did so in the first place.

All I can say is that in my own private autism, there are only a dozen or so nations which I know enough about to decide borders for.

>muh ethnostate

when will this 19th century poison end?

Please understand, i'm working with limited resources here just think of the giant pepper as a comet crater.

>including wannabe ameritrash memestate without a proud kangdom heritage

Religious, Ethnic and Racial differences made a United Africa or any united continent impossible.

On another note, Pan-Africans and White Nationalists in America project white/black identity onto the old world. They assume that because few ethnic or cultural distinctions are made among American blacks, and because all American whites share some American culture, Africa and Europe can just as easily coalesce into supernations, even though the people there don't see race and identity the way we do.

>Pan arabism
kys

But black and white identity was a thing in the old world then and now as foreign contact increased.

But that anons post was bs though. Why take it seriously?

kek

Fixed.

are you saying that multiculturalism doesn't work?

Yes.

racist

actually not bad, no land locked nations

He's not wrong, you know

so allah actually is satan

kek'd hard

best map i've seen on Veeky Forums

praise jahweh

Go back to 1945 and actually draw the borders with respect to the various African cultures rather than just a bunch of dick waving by European powers that created situations like Rwanda.

Why?

There would still be a shitload of wars, the only difference is that people would stop pretending that they're civil wars.

Yet you are not completely right either. Many European nationstates used to have much more regional differences (at least in terms of language), until the nationstate erased most of those differences.
Of course there are also some states that do the opposite: not many cultural differences, but still seperated (and aquiring more differences in the process).

South Africa is mostly protestant

>tfw masochist black girl

Byzantium Empire
Sassanid Empire
Kingdom of Vandals
Makuria
Empire of Ethiopia
Great Zimbabwe
Kingdom of Kongo
Zulu Empire
White are empty

BTW, really like the map. Where did u get it?

Also Songhai Empire

Sometimes the right choice was already made.

>ethiopia
>free

They don't even have food there.

Stop bullying Coptics

Copts live in Egypt you retarded nonce.

There is Ethiopian variation

yeah nice one fucking up colonisation, the acquiring of resources and therefore half of the industrial revolution pal you have a great grasp of economic history now don't you

If you disagree with this map, you have never been to Africa or met an actual African in your life.

>No Belgian Congo

Lol xDddddddDdDdD

They did (comparatively) alright considering the circumstances, until the commie DERP regime drove it into the ground

Liberia on the other hand