/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Voting Gauntlet Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IPZoZ9OOU8Aj8jyD_TtubhFkY7ZtNzVd3vv1Hn-vEc8/htmlview#

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

:D

THEY NEVER LEARN

raven is the spring maiden

is the op pic canon

Give me your honest thoughts on Tharja without the mention of that spic.

Raul need not apply.

shit

Body stocking gets my dick hard and that's all I need

/feg/'s wife, winter tharja is best tharja and has the best art and jp voice in the game thus far

Do morphs have a hole for sexual or is it just blank down there like some weird doll?

Horny virgin bait nowadays, which is a shame, because her character was interesting in many supports in Awakening.

But nobody really cares about her actual character anymore, aside from lol stalker. Just the body usually.

>spoiling on an fe board on Veeky Forums
kill yourself

A boring nobody with an obnoxious fanbase. Honestly her daughter is a lot more interesting of a character, and also sexier, so I dont really understand the hype behind her at all. Is it because people only played like the first 10 chapters of awakening if that?

A dumb character with a dumb design. Although her stupid design is more attributed to Awakening's overall terrible aesthetics, like all the armor and cavs. Would have made a much better enemy general or something akin to Petrine or Sonia.

UMM, BROS???

>that character only you like

DOZO~

Lost any and all luster for her when it was reveled that she wants robin because of a sex dream instead being a cultist wanting to be the bride of her gods vessel

>Footfags
>On top of that painted nails in this time period

Unironically better in every way in Fates. She’s abusive and crazy in Awakening, and has a shitty looking promotion. Most awakening promotions look like shit, which is sad.

So, what are we supposed to do for a week? There are no datamined new HBs, next update is probably going to be on the 15th with finally not a seasonal banner.
But what until then?

When to start dumping flags for Lissa?

Are you mocking me?

Masturbate. Grind Training Tower. Make units strong with the Warriors maps.

You got options.

My TT score is 100314, that puts me at rank 22265. Why do so many people go over the max rewards points?

She carried me hard in my first Awakening playthru

Creepy laugh is best laugh

7/10 body, 8/10 boobs

Middle of the road favorite Awakening grill

What, not like she's calling you gay or anything.

>Never do this Bhb as my phone was broken that week
>Manage to do Infernal and every quest in one go
Based Dorcas

Is Arvis actually worth promoting? I like his animations and his voice but I'm afraid he's not a very good unit. 31 speed with no access to IV's is terrible, and even if he hits his ploys on someone, chances are he still can't defeat them. I imagine he could be a good support unit but not ever seeing combat puts his fantastic weapon animation and special quotes to waste. I'm conflicted.

Fuck you

Dont you like E&E BHB user? IS worked hard to bring us that

>Anna
>timeless waifu
>in most games
Lots of people love the jewfu, user

Are you?

She's hot, in a creepy stalker way. The way she treats Noir in the present kind of sucks, but I don't really take any of it seriously. Overall, I like Rhajat better since she's more friendly and not as extreme.

fuck off nigger

Stop. Trying. To. Make. Support. Units. Into. Offensive. Units.

Post dedication

feathers and epeen status

Cool design wasted on a boring character. Gameplay wise she's fine.

>Free Red Mage
IS is afraid to give us anything good for free that doesn't have some glaring weakness.

He's a very cookie-cutter unit to build. He shines more in PvE because of his Recover Ring. In AA he sees play if I face against green armors, and if I want to play a debuff team with Gunnthra.

He's okay.

>Reddit typing
Anyone who's NOT a gigantic faggot care to chime in?

So that's a no then? Why would I promote a unit just to use them as a buff/debuff bot? That's boring.

>support units
Automatically shit sorry honey

they never do

I just got this last night. How did I do?

While trying to pull Azura, I had my pity broken by a third Deidre. I am thinking about feeding one for Distance defense but which Deidre should I use.
+Atk/-res
+spd/-res
Neutral

If you get him speed ploy, he has basically 39 speed. He’s still pretty shit offensively, but ploy support is great for the team. Also he is a decent secondary healer for the various “survive X maps” challenges, and has good res. If you like his animations/character, might as well do it.

>Only+5
lmao

>Redditwby
go back

>posting /trash/ content on Veeky Forums

There is a reason why your kind belongs there.

Get to work on the Tower monthly quests, unless you were dumb enough to burn stamina on them during Tempest.

>Unironically better in every way in Fates
>was put on the jap side of the game with brighter names, no access to dark magic

I don't disagree but I just don't understand they did this. At least the Witch class is a thing in Fates I guess.

>Lissa is projected to win
This is getting interesting. Azura's score prediction is likely to be pretty accurate as everyone on her team has shit ton of flags and she will likely hit close to those predicted points during her bonus hours. Lissa is the wild card, and whether she win or lose depends on how many flags her team has and when they use them. It's her game to lose.

What are you even talking about? My husband raven is a pure maiden though, you're right

Whoa dude

Get that Yaoi shit out of there.

is the fact that Lyn and Wood aren't leveled going to kill my run of FE7?

she's okay. Not one of my absolute favorites but I like her

>Distant Def
You wish she was a Rhajat. Anyway, I'd go Neutral.

Wait what

I thought Lucius was the maiden

I'm jelly, didn't even want Ike.

>still no daughter Nah

People who consider witch and dreadfighter as an actual thing in fates are retarded. That shit was patched in later on. They arent even apart of the base game, and there is no mention of them, meaning it is just bullshit they used to pad the game with content since half the maps are copied and pasted

user that was uncalled for
fuck you spoiling faggot

not really you can do the final just fine with other units, the game throws Athos at you for a reason

no, ltc autist do that all the time

So I'm trying to make a flyer team, however I don't have Cordelia or Hinoka. What's a good blue I can run in their place?

DAAAAAAMN HINOKA LOOKS LIKE THAT???

Summer Corrin

What is this and why is everyone getting so butthurt over it.

Whichever one you like the most that you have.

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

I believe you have Raven confused for Lucius.

Now. Who knows if it'll stay same later. I'd hold onto 400 flags just in case she gets last minute multipliers.

like a man? yes

Super helpful guys.

+spd fluffy is actually kind of fast with speed ploy, but +atk works better with QR. neutral is probably best if you +1/2 her and give her DD since she’ll be a huge res wall which is her niche.

Judging from the replies it's a spoiler from that wannabe anime shit that looks like it was made in Gary's mod

RWBY. Odds are good it's not even a real spoiler since that would be completely out of left field.

Its a texan anime called rwby

>western art

>62atk/43spd player phase
Looks fun so long as you don't get countered. Too bad that weapon doesn't let you use desperation well.

You've never had sex

I like Sue.
Nomadic outfit are pretty neat imo.

technically est is the next best if fully invested with def ploy, Death blow and Bravelance, but Shanna is cheaper

FUCK OFF

hey nerds

When I first got Sigurd I thought "Ehhh I already have a +2 BRoy, +1 Siegbert and a >>>>Xander, what could he bring to the table?
And he's bringing a lot.

I don’t get it either, she would’ve been a good daughter for Leo if they really wanted to go that route. Her character would’ve been kind of redundant with Nyx, but all the character remakes are redundant so I’m not sure if that matters.

Do you know MMD? MikuMikuDance?

It was a program from Japan to animated Hatsune Miku models to dance to the selfmade tracks you do with the Vocaloid programs.
A lot of fanmade models were made in Japan.

Someday, some internet weeaboos from america found out about this, stole a bunch of models, credited nobody dyed the hair differently and started to make a shitty animation with the plot of a saturday early morning cartoon for toddlers.

In fact, most of the models on that show still show distinctive details from the original authors from Japan.

I AM GOING TO KISS HER NECK

Lissafags have to be a little more than drained after using a multiplier to cuck thotja, I cant imagine any instance where Azura was forced to dump

Should i get qr from klein or a 1* subaka

*Obviously shows off by trying my hardest to not show off.*
*Pretends whales are scum while """ironically""" being a whale so its okay, its just a prank*

Lissa better win, otherwise all these thots died in vain

Just make meme builds during downtime. This garbage Clarisse build already got me 12 defenses.

Catria is pgood