store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei II is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:
mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, fair warning, it contains spoilers:
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-Zwei!! English release by XSEED. Titled as Zwei : The Arges Adventure
xseedgames.com/2017/12/01/xseed-games-announces-second-entry-in-the-zwei-series-zwei-the-arges-adventure-for-pc-this-winter/

-Sen : The Last Saga to release sometime next year, most likely September
gematsu.com/2017/11/next-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-will-last

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

-Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port, and translation fixes to come in 2018
steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

-Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/sale/2017_top_new_releases/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tita is cute. CUTE!

>tfw we will never get a proper stuttering tita because you can't stutter in english

>ys 5 remake comes out before sen 3 in english
>tokyo xanadu 2 comes out before sen 3 in english
>calvard 1 comes out before sen 3 in english
>tfw all of them probably come out in english before sen 3 and 4

Would you kiss her naval?

would you suck her dick?

Women don't have dicks.

I would if she had one.

>CS2 PC never
>CS3 never ever

Tell me about Renne, why does she wield a scythe?

>sen 4 is released before cs2 pc
>ys 8 fix is released before cs2 pc
>akiba's beat pc port is released before cs2 pc

Smile
Sweet
Sister
Sadistic

Toning down doesn't mean removal.

Calvard when?

Wish I could impregnate Laura and not take responsibility.

slut

JP: end of 2020
EN: end of 2028
You'll have a family in 10 years and will have forgotten all about Kiseki, user.

Fuck you.

Not him, but why do you think people can't play video games as they get older, retard? When I was a kid, my mother used to play turn-based JRPGs like Final Fantasy and Breath of Fire, and those are actually pretty good memories for me because that's how I originally got into them.

There's nothing wrong with playing video games and sharing the joy of video games with your kids.

Silly user, responsible adults don't have free time.

It would be her pleasure.

t. unemployed perma manchild

What should we argue about next?

How dead Kiseki will be if NISA doesn't announce it in February and what we will be playing instead.

Musse's endgame

Osborne did nothing wrong

There's always Aksys.

>tfw literallty incapable of enjoying the zero leak
>halfway through chapter 1
>the writing is so bad that the characters lose all personality
Waiting for Geofront version.

I thought only the prologue was bad. Or was that chapter 1?

I got to Chapter 2 and dropped it. To be honest, I got more bored with it than I did with Sky FC beginning, but terrible "translation" sure killed my interest for sure. Hopefully I enjoy Geofront version more.

The prologue is shit, but it doesn't get THAT much better. It's accurate (95% of the time, according to Zerker), but the overly literal ESL translation is so bad that every character comes off as severely autistic. A lot of the time you just get a string of seemingly random words that you have to decipher somehow.

Will CS4 make OP great again?

I played through the whole game and have no idea wtf you people are complaining about. Is it perfect? No, it's not. But it's fine otherwise. It's better than not playing it at all, at any rate.

Sounds to me like you're just dick-sucking discord faggots who don't want to enjoy it because it got some internet wannabe celebs angry when it was leaked.

>Be BIGGEST xseed fan
>NISA annoucement stream comes
>Hope it's not Sen III
>Event comes, not Sen III
>Aksys announces a stream
>Hope it's not Sen III...
>Event comes, not Sen III
>Finally the long awaited XSEED stream
>this time desperately hope it's Sen III
>Stream comes
>30 minutes in only announced Otomes and Senran shit
>3 minutes left
>Hatsuu goes "Guys, we're announcing something special! :3"
>Big splash screen comes up
>weeb music
>english dub
>It's Akibas Beat for pc

>NO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE IT

Holy shit, imagine being this defensive

There's a difference between criticism and making shit up/being a big drama queen to make it sound worse than it is.

This translation is literally better than the official garghav localizations.

Nothing has been made up, you fucking idiot. Just because your standards are garbage tier doesn't mean the Zero leak doesn't read like absolute ass.

What the fuck happened to /fg/? Back in the day it wasn't this bad, now it's full of discord circlejerkers and e-celeb worshipers

Is this where I talk about Popful Mail?

no, this thread is only for discord circlejerkers, eceleb worshipers, and irrationally shitposting about how much we hate Xseed 24/7

YES

What if I hate both XSEED and NISA?

Smartphone TL.

There's no reason to hate Xseed. You can be mad at them for jerking around the Trails fanbase (and they do, they know they do), but they're still the best option for actual localizations. They're certainly a hell of a lot better than NIShit.

You can't. You can only love xseed or hate it, or else you're the boogeyman replying to your own shitposts

Don't forget to buy 10 copies of Zwei! It will pave the way for Akiba's Beat with an EVEN BIGGER DUB, making it by far the BIGGEST DUB OF ALL TIME!

Pick a side, nobody likes a fence sitter.

On a serious note, no memes or shitposting

How many of you guys are legitimately dropping the series if NISA gets it?

>Why? Out of spite?
>What if the quality isn't shit?

I'm dropping the series in general if no one announces anything by the end of February, which is when all three contenders usually announce their shit.

I want to see how they do with Ys 8 retranslation stuff before I decide anything.

What is this about?

Zero leak

Yeah it's pretty good. Played it with EVO voice, pretty accurate.

I'd only drop the series if no one takes the initiative to keep the terminology consistent. So not very likely.

sauce pls?

Tio

Whether it's accurate or not wasn't the argument, though. It reads like absolute dogshit, and no argument will change that.

Maybe you don't have reading comprehension.

It's fine if you're used to fansubs and scanlations. In fact, I'd argue that literal translations are better than edited ones like XSEED's, since it means it's more authentic to the Japanese script.

I can't wait until the discord circlejerk e-celebs put out their """edited""" version and you find out that, oh my god guess what, it's amateur shit just like the other one. You newfags have ridiculously high expectations and it's going to be hilarious watching them all crash down on you.

You've clearly not read the leaked version or watched Geofront's 30 minute preview for comparison. Just stop posting. It's embarrassing.

The translation was done by an Italian guy who doesn't have a solid grasp on the English language. It objectively reads like trash.

GO PROFESSIONAL EDITOR GEOFRONT TEAM! YAY YAY YAY!

The preview read pretty well. If the rest of the game is like that, then I don't care if it's never officially localized.

is it possible to buy a legal copy of zero PC anywhere?

legal fag lol

Is there really nothing else to discuss? Xseed and NISA shitposting is kinda tiring...

Gotta wait for CS2 PC release/Zero Geofront translation and CS3 localization news I guess.

Can a kind user link the Sky 3rd Character Tier List?

Have we ever talked about this gem?

>Update: Elliot is not Tio's son

Litertally nothing to talk about. CS2 has been talked about to death, and no one gives a fuck about 3rd. The general will go back to ultra snail pace once February passes with no new announcements, though.

geez this is really bad. Hopefully this isn't what we can expect to get from english media when the Calvard arc starts getting information out

It will be just as relevant to an English audience as that article was to Sen at the time.

fuck off

>Rin Yuvaltor

>when people thought Eliot would be an important character

Would have unironically been his english name is NIShit had localized it

Anything is better than REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. It's fucking disgusting.

ONII SAMAAAAAAA

Not even trying to shit post but yea, Japan will be probably be starting Calvard by the time we get Sen 4 at least.

>Trails in the Flash
>Rin
>Leinfort
>Aszeid
This is a look into an alternate reality where NIShit does the kiseki games. every day I am thankful that xseed localizes this series and not NIShit.

NISA_localizes_Cold_Steel.jpg

Holy fuck.

Maybe they took inspiration for that article from Falcom's Engrish.

>xseed tried to add a line where Kloe accuses Weissman of kill her parents but Falcom told them no

fpbp

Apparently CS1 made Steam's best sellers list for the month of August 2017

store.steampowered.com/sale/2017_top_new_releases/

Best girl

Second best*

You read it wrong, they removed the line from the Carpe Fulgur translation.

I mean, CS1 did fine and all but the bar must not be very high if Tokyo Xanadu's on that list.

Sen III's been out for months and there's nothing to talk about. Hopefully something will change once we start getting info on Sen IV.

January 11th will have a Dengenki magazine with supposed new info on it. It will probably just be some extra pictures, and maybe some teasing, so i doubt it will be anything super important.

There's plenty to talk about but people here are too lazy to speculate about stuff so they'll wait until the info gets fed into them.

> huh-huhuu
> Yeash!
Tita JP voice is always amuse me. Truly, It is MOST POWERFUL THING IN UNIVIRSE.

Most people here can't even read Japanese though, and the stuff we do speculate has been done to death. Musse, the end goal of Osborne, what's up with Zoro now, Gnomes and witches, it's just way too open ended, and we did discuss it at first.

If you want a theory though. I feel like this is all part of a pre determined sort of fate, or at least, that's what Osborne and Eugent think, they clearly knew what was going on, and since Eugent can supposedly gain access to the original black record he may know more of what will come to pass. I think they are gambling on following whatever they read on it, and possibly saw that through the twilight, the curse can be ended forever, which is why Eugent never told Olivert he was fighting a losing battle, because he was fearful of deviating from the path to rid Erebonia of it. Which is probably also why he sacrificed himself to be shot by Ash, since he probably feels guilt of having to trick people, and use them for this end.

Similarly, the curse is probably doing something out of his own volition. I think Ash's curse is too specific, and it lead him to do that due to it making him suffer all his life. I don't think it's just a "suffering" type deal for the sake of it, but rather the curse used Ash to create this scenario, and it's probably trying to free itself, or spread further chaos.
I think Osborne is gonna end up sacrificing himself, since he has the same aim as Eugent, and the reason he choose to open war with Erebonia, is not capitalize on mass hysteria, but rather to control it. He probably knew the curse would make people violent, so what better way to stop people from going apeshit on each other, than to focus that hate on a target? I honestly doubt he'll employ people to fight for real.

Her little humming in the dub during that S-cract was pretty cute too.

So is it canon that people in the Kiseki universe made it to space?
And is it also true they still haven't invented/rediscovered toilets?