warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

>Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Previous Thread:

first for rogues

Pandarens are the ones shitting up our general.

cringe

What happen to there being a classic wow thread guys?

>no cute nelf gf to crush me with her thighs

>perfection doesnt ex-

>tyranduuuh i neeeed youuuu!

neato
lfr was a good time for pandaland
too bad you cant get it anymore

I'm going to eat the alliance for breakfast!

xavius was thirsty

You can, I didn't even play mop. There's a panda in vale of eternal blossoms that let's you do lfr version of all mop raids.

Any extra ways to get Argussian rep aside from WQ?

HEY VANILLA FAGS
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY POO CLASSIC THEN:
Say goodbye to your demon hunter.

Say goodbye to hairstyles.

Say goodbye to pallies on certain factions.

Say goodbye to about 3/4 of your current profession recipes

Say goodbye to all your flight mounts and flying at all.

Say goodbye to all your pets. All of them.

Say goodbye to a huge slew of flightpoints

Say goodbye to 15 minute hearthstones

Say goodbye to AOE looting. ( do you really want to go back to looting one body at a time?)

Say goodbye to transmog. All of it.

Say goodbye to LFR / LFD / CRZ / realm transfers/ faction transfers.

Say goodbye to most of your classes.

No Pandaren. No worgen. No goblins. No DK. No DH.

Report this thread. Was made 20 posts before cap.

Too bad the way loot drops in old LFR mode is absolutely fucking awful and will take you years of running a raid to get what you want

Class hall missions will sometimes have rep tokens

What are you talking about? All you have to do is talk to a NPC in Pandaland and you can do LFR raids solo

Those all sound wonderful

retard

genuinely the first time ive heard of the said npc, thank you lads

Healing.

What's the easiest class to heal with? Never played a healer before. Have a 104 Shaman and 109 Druid.

Joke's on you, that's my fetish.

Probably druid, since it's a brainlet furfag class that blizzard refuses to nerf

There's also the same type of NPC for certain raids in Cata outside of the entrance. Or there is for Dragon Soul, at least.

True, I got extremely lucky and got the whole set in one hour. You can use bonus rolls each time too,

i doubt that cata had good lfr tier sets but ill be sure to check it out for achievs

>she will never sit on my face
just end it

All of this sounds good. I'll probably miss my pets and transmog though

are mods retarded or wtf is going on
what thread are we in?

Only thing I would miss is transmog because too many high end weapons in classic are ugly as sin. The thought of WoW without achievement cancer makes my dick hard though

>I'll probably miss my pets and transmog though
You won't because you won't even play the garbage that's vanila...

Still more compelling than titanforging RNG gambling machine

Fallaa pls go

Samefag pls go

Troll or undead hunter?

hello?

hmmm

I want Vanessa VanCleef to queef on my deeck

Best classes for PvP?

Have previously maxed an Affliction Warlock, Frost Mage, Havoc Demon Hunter, BM/MM Hunter.

Troll

What's wrong with titaforging? I wouldn't even raid normal (the only difficulty I do because I have no guild and don't wanna waste time wiping on heroic pugs) if there wasn't the chance for gear to upgrade. Since there's nothing to do except raiding, I would also not be subscribed to the game. There's a reason it's staying in bfa :) sorry but most players don't raid mythic.

¨¨¨

Druid
pop heal over time shit
stand around doing nothing
enjoy 5m overhealing

Quick questions about the subraces:
1) Do you need to have specific requirments to unlock them, that is reputation and achievments?
2) And once you unlock them, can you make them on any other server or the specific one where you unlocked them?

its literally gacha cancer
might as well play one of those mobage kusoges with scantily clad anime sluts

yes
second one

You don't deserve gear that's equal or better than mythic gear if you only do normal or heroic mode. Period.

>lightforged

Everyone loves titanforging except few elitist faggots :D titanforging is staying, sorry!

Going out to do transmog, but I forget; if I do Hellfire Citadel on normal, will I be unable to do heroic? Or do they not share a lockout timer? It's been so long that I have forgotten.

That's nice armor. What is it?

They don't share a lockout

Serious questions. I'm broke af and read in some places that transmog selling/flipping/sniping is a decent way to make money.
I'm willing to farm shit to sell. Thing is, how do you know what sells and what doesn't? It's easy with rare as fuck shit like mounts, not so much with equips.

Slutmogs sell pretty well. Browse gear appearances, find out where it drops and farm until your eyes bleed.

Alright, thanks. I couldn't remember.

What is the best city and why is it Ironforge?

I have yet to get a mythic lvl gear titanforge. But you're right, I wouldn't deserve it, that doesn't matter though to Blizzard though. Titanforging is good for the game. I'm sure mythic gear can titanforge as well.

Awesome, good to know because I just hit 110 with my druid.

Now, how the heck do I get gear? I do have some Unsullied stuff, so that'll help. But if I queue for dungeons as a healer, my HPS is gonna suck surely because of my gear & because of my skill. Any add-ons I should use for healing? Would love to learn.

1. Ironforge
2. Old Orgrimmar
3. Stormwind
4. Undercity
5. New Orgrimmar
6. Thunder Bluff
7. Dalaran
8. Shattrath
9. Darnassus

dubs decides what realm I transfer my character to and the new name for the character

It really is. Shame about all the winter veil trash lying around though

can you speak in non-weeb
thanks

I haven't played wow in years but I want to get into it again to do some raiding. Will Clover Club just bully me? I want to be Horde.

old Ogrimmar was dogshit

no

but muh autistic memories of jumping on the bank!

A good raid frames mod + a mod to bind skills to mouse (I use Clique+ElvUI)
You can farm Veiled Argunites, WQs and Heroics for some low end gear (and might get lucky with titanforge or legendaries). When you're around 890~900 start doing mythics too (base ones or +2s). Try sneaking some LFRs here and there

It's actually bad for the game because:
- Like I said, people doing lesser content don't deserve to have the best gear.
- You finally got that drop you wanted, but guess what? It's not titanforged! Keep farming goy.

First issue is easily solved by implementing caps to titanforged gear, like we had in MoP and WoD.
Good luck with the second one though.

Clover club is a fucking meme ass guild. Don't bother joining them, they have no future.

>WQ

I'm an idiot. COMPLETELY forgot about them. Jeez. Thanks user. I even have Legion flying too.

But how would the LFR heroes, aka the "But-I-Actually-Have-A-Life" - heroes, ever be able to compete in Mythic+ 2's if they can't titanforge their gear to 970????

Good morning /wowg/

Second one is solved my making it also a workable goal through some means that isn't RNG. Still would be better to fully remove it though

Is there some Moon Guard Discord or something I'm not aware of? Just caught something about that.

Why are horde players so cringe?

Pm'd you the link ;)

wtf my battle.net account's been hacked now

Have to level up WOD for the first time in legion

Should I just get handynotes and fly around collecting treasures?

Because they're the "bad guys"

agreed, old orgrimmar was absolutely hideous

t. horde

with full heirlooms I usually get to 98 by doing everything in shadowmoon valley (along with some dungeons here and there).
its quick and painless.
Also, they got rid of those 300% exp potions, right?

Do all bonus objectives till' you just need to kill 1 mob or so (90%+ complete) - ALL of them
Then pop your XP pot, and fly around completing them all
You'll go straight to Legion then

Does WoW have any classes as complex and interactive as 3.0 SMN?

>weapon gets smaller when you sheathe it

Demo Lock
Pre-legion Feral
Pre-Dot snapping Aff locks
.. I guess?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Did the Undead starting areas get made before the others? Why does it seem so much better as far as stories? Like you get Lilian and (to a lesser degree) Marshal Redpath and such. Its hard to think of other races who get such an interesting character in a leveling zone

Weapon scaling is a fucking mess in general

>tfw xp pots are 100k gold on my server

No bullying, and don't listen to that other faggot.

Any leather shorts transmog suggestions? I want to see my ass

is that from final fantasy?