/lhg/ Lights Hope WoW

dank orbiters - edition

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Guild

We're on Lightbringer realm in the alliance, send a /whisp no matter your level or gear

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

old

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7SF32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for tranny purge

too late, the edition is already about tranny orbiting

Nighthaven is perfect.
>Mostly NA/EU
>Less than two months old
>Accelerated release schedule
>Comfy 4-5k pop
Lightbringer is shit
>Mostly Chinese
>Nearly a year old
>Slow release schedule
>Overpopulated as fuck

Shenna...

is that even an insult at this point? it's obvious no matter who it is, lights hope or elysium, they're both doing shady shit in the background. at least elysium seems to have their shit together in terms of not letting their staff reset the server to ensure a world boss kill.

lol

why do you think im on everyst nigger?

t. player who paid lights hope staff 60 euro to get unbanned

Yesimret already way ahead of ya

LE

AUNT

because you enjoy dead servers? everyst will only recover if every other private server went down. even with lights hope drama they cant draw anyone and if lights hope did shut down, everyone would go to elysium.

POISONER

holy shit that was pathetic

how about you try to kill people instead of purging 2 people hahahahaha

is this the power of weed?

tranny...

>lives in public housing
>works part time as a dishwasher
>plays wow every waking hour but never gets good
>trades food stamps for sum of dat dank ass mexican ditch weed
dbc or alexensual?

>camping with 14 people to purge 1 buff from 4 people

ha ha got em! u r so mad rite now we got u good! got em!!!!!!!

Convince me not to play on nighthaven now that we know light's hope is just as corrupt.

HAHA FUCKING LOSERS I DIDN'T EVEN NEED THE BUFFS!

bros give me a link for the dbc application

according to my addon there were 14 purgers

how many DM buffs did you get WITH the advantage of being not flagged in Mulgore? 2?

>trannies on sucide watch

how many?

why is nobody posting screenshots?

>DBC scrambling in their discord right now, collecting screenshots of purges
>"WHY DO WE ONLY HAVE 1 SCREENSHOT? WTF BROS?"

thought you should know, Mandate

t. dbc clique

...bros ... who do I believe? did the trannies get btfo or not...?

do you see any screenshots

imgur.com/a/7SF32
Lightshope staff sells gold on epicnpc. Then they ban buyers and a bit later offer them to pay 60$ for unban. You don't even have a guranteed unban as they still can scam you after payment.
>it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded.
yeah literally improved version

Shenna and crogge will do the same thing soon. Also enjoy 75% russian population

how does gold selling affect me as an average player? nobody cares about all this pserver drama.

HAHAHAHA
THAT WAS EVEN MORE PATHETIC

yes there getting cucked

shenna wouldn't steal from the server again, she already paid back what she took and publicly apologized?

is this the power of dbc? purging 2 people?

Its up to you man if you want to continue playing on corrupt servers.

WoW: Classic

fake screens, manlet would never get purged he's too nice...

rip your tanks buffs too KEK

THENK YU PURGE GOD

Tilt of Heaven

is dbc even trying? looks like mandate wins again, better luck next time kiddos... we've the 5th fastest MC speed clear on the server even w/o buffs.

>purges with 10 people at mulgore AND BRM
>purges 3 people total

yowza

dank cucks collective btfo again HAHA!

I came to ask why people are wasting their time on shitty private servers and not just amassing gold on retail to pay for their Classic subscription, but then I saw the thread and realized I don't want you mongoloids on the real server anyway.

>the amount of salt in this thread from trannie fags
kek

bros wtf is trux the lord of the dbc clique getting out of control

because we can't afford retail anyway. we're just hoping it's F2P.

Project Azeroth

god dammit if your going to pretend this is true can you atleast swing by #nsfw-musclemorph and post the tiny jew cut dick dude? be reasonable

>staycucked
holyshit you fucking dumb faggot maybe wait for classic release before you DT blizzards cock that hard. at this point even alex is less pathetic
>make decent videos
>better private them all so there's only clickbait YT content left!
>I do this out of respect to Blizzard, the g_ds chosen!

sometimes I ust feel like vanilla WoW fries all your tiny brains and you end up mentally ill like all the trannies and whatnot.

We can afford it tho...

Is there a way to kill ud players on low lvl a warlock?
They always pop wotf and I'm fucked.

nighth/a/ven

>actually wanting to watch roid manlet's videos consisting mostly of him sucking off snide and random Grizzly officers to blow up his internet ego

I'm not surprised he's embarrassed of his content.

>he actually thinks you will be able to use wow tokens to play for classic
NO
CHANGES
GOY :^)

void sac
or wait until you have death coil

>keeps playing on a cuck server
>calls somewho quits the cuck
Even if Blizz fucks it up you know you're going to play it. It's where the pop will be and that's all anyone cares about.

#NOCHANGES

>retail cunts are still delusional about WoW being big

How have these daft fucks not realized the writing on the wall yet? 99% of the game is trivialized, and Blizzard has stopped reporting subs for 2 years now out of embarrassment from the actual numbers.

The devs seem fucking retarded, too. Your game had 10 million subscribers at the start of WoD, and probably has 25% that now. It's time to react and switch up your shitty design philosophy.

>14
how delusional are you? we had like 9 people at most, 2 of which weren't even priests or shamans. You cucks unironically buffed with every single trash buff in the game and we STILL purged 6 or 7 people of their dm buffs. That's not to mention all of the people we purged earlier and those that didn't even bother to get buffs kek.

>6 or 7

>3 people

do you have proof?? dbc normies are this delusional, SAD!

just ask the people who lost their buffs lmao

Its sad. He actually believes he has any future in streaming.

he's going to become big on the streaming scene come classic just like Esfand, Alexensual and monkeynews!

>lol u wont purge us u fags rofl
>oh wow u purged 2 of us whoooaaaaaa
>neato you purged our guys but guess what those guys didn't need buffs
>rofl you think we care that you purged us SAD
>WOW these cucks wasting their time purging 12 of our guildmembers 18 buffs!!!
*adjusts mom's panties*

what's his actual channel name

I don't keep up with your autistic drama

That's not what I wrote, retard. I couldn't give 2 shits if he plays on chinks hope, everyst, kronos or just quits completely. but deleting your old guides for no vaild reason before classic wow is just dumb.

but you purged 3 people

with 10 people

lmao

stop orbiting me, I can wear girl clothes because I'm transitioning...

He deleted all his dicksucking and memery because he wants to go "legit". Dont waste your time.

turns out purging buffs makes people WAY angrier than simply killing them

he doesn't do it to ruin mandate, he does it for the (you)s

I don't think you get to lmao about effort when you ERP'ing gaywads spend an extraordinary percentage of your miserable self-hating lives buffing for 27 year old video game bosses

yeah not gonna happen but I wouldn't mind because chances are aids e-celebs like soda, reckful etc. gonna ruin their game just with their presence.
>dude just join another server!
not gonna stop the whole twitch cancer flooding all servers. I hope they all stop and get bored after lvl 20 or so.

>conveniently forgetting all the people we purged like yattz, bart, taengerine, andelia, lythria who didn't even bother to run back to DM to get buffs again
>not to mention those shitters who don''t even get buffs

staysafetv

I get it, it's insulting. You leave them alive so they can feel impotent and useless. You took something from them that they worked for, wasted their time, and didn't even have the decency to finish the gank and make it about pvp.

This is pve. Player vs. Ego. A direct psychological assault on another person's ego. Your buffs? Gone. Your ego? Bruised. You will remember this more than simply being ganked and camped. It's brilliant as it is simple.

they all got buffs again
u mad?

>guides
It was moslty just a bunch of dumb autistic shitposting vids.

[DOUBT]

Damn. It's practically rape. This is virtual rape.

face it trannies. dbc won.

people were rolling on the floor at your attempt in BRM where you stacked up behind a corner

>"are these guys serious?"

Don't bully them, they're novice purgers. You saw where Shamalot was standing. No buffs can survive his purge. Not even those that hide behind noggenfoggers and all the trash buffs in the world.

please stop purging our buffs ... we don't want to lose our spot as a top 12 MC raiding guild...

yep
Shamalot was the only one who got something

so retarded to stack up in the corridor holy shit

so which server should i be playing on?

sodapoppin isnt real sodapoppin, right?
He's total shit.

Nighth/a/ven!

Nighthaven

Comfy medium-large population
Mostly NA players
Guaranteed NEET cake girlfriend upon reaching your first town if playing Alliance

>Guaranteed NEET cake girlfriend
Will my guaranteed gf have a penis?

>shennacraft players are mostly NA

its down...

Did Whitekidney frame Tekkaz? Is Thari another useful idiot?

There are literally lvl19 hunters in redridge shitting on people that level. How can someone's life be this boring

Do you think they're going to come out and admit that their leadership is corrupt? The whole reason they launched Light's Hope was to be transparent etc. If they admit they fucked up then that's all gone. They will blame it on a lapse in security.

Wanna start playing and maybe get some online friends, where do i start? Lights hope or nightraven? Horde or alliance?

everyst alliance is best if you want friends