youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

What's New? :
>Blaze, Veteran Firebat; Now on PTR!
youtu.be/Ggv0tJR20qg

>In-development
>Blaze, New Skins, and more
youtu.be/na9UUXgDU8U

>Winter Veil 2017
>Celebrate the coolest holiday in the Nexus with new Skins, a Quest, and more!
>Ends January 8th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/winter-2017
youtu.be/Lr6lZtuXI-4

>Stealth rework, Laning changes, PBMM, and more!
youtu.be/oft62x2SmGg

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
robogrub.com/builds
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21361606/
>Current Weekly Brawl
>

Other urls found in this thread:

heroespatchnotes.com/hero/butcher.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck warhead junction.

>Walk into range of Chromie
>die instantly
FUN GAME

New skin, maybe?
:3!

you can climb to low masters easy if you just spam sonya/greymane/arthas in every game

>tfw I ban greymane and arthas ever time
I know I'm making someone on the other team mad.

>Win several games no issue
>Next set people don't even know the basics of the game

Its not even a fair fight half the time and its aggravating.

DOE PUCCI

how is butcher after the rework? lower base damages but faster quest? Talents seem unchanged

xavius lunara?

better but still garbage 99% of the time

better but still the most counterpicked hero in the game
except maybe illidan

i don't want to play on my main account anymore because i don't ever want to calibrate again

The rework and subsequent nerfs altogether, nowadays he's a roaming ganker who REALLY wants to get kills as fast as possible.
As far as talents go, Abattoir was removed and Insatiable Blade lost its lifegain bolstering so he's quite different.

Also, I have no idea how you think his meat collection can be considered faster than before his rework. He only had to get 25(-35) before the rework, now he has to get 200. Even at 20 per hero kill, it takes time.

In general, however, he's still the same as ever. Easily countered, but if his counters are not on the field, he's unstoppable.

>double soaking with xul while the rest of the team pushesh one lane with sylvana
what counters this strat?

>He only had to get 25(-35) before the rework
what?

Double soaking with TLV while the rest of the team beats your team's face in

He had a cap of 25 meat, upgraded to 35 with the Abattoir talent at 7. Each meat improved his autoattack damage by 1%. He lost all meat upon dying, and half with the Abattoir talent. That was how Butcher was.
He's only had one rework, which changed the meat style from that to the modern quest form of "collect enough meat, gain huge power". He has not been reworked since, only balance tuned of just how much meat and how much power.

this requires a tlv player which are rare and relies on their 4man actually winning yours though

Gank xul then join the 4v4

Huh I don't remember that low cap, did minions not drop meat at all before? I played butcher before the rework quite a bit but my memory is terrible

They did, 1 meat per minion. Heroes dropped 3 meat. Reaching the cap was easy, but since he lost it all on death, staying there wasn't.

1 double soak, 3 def, 1 gank Xul then join team. If Xul dies they'll lose all the xp on the map

Wasn't there a specific change, a recent one, that made it so he got attack speed from the passive too? Also I miss the mark having movespeed and lifesteal on baseline.

Wasn't it 5 per hero back when it was 125? And wasn't it flat damage, unlike the current 0.5% per meat? And didn't Abbatoir make it so he lost less on death?

I think it was 25 on normal death and 10 with that talent.

Probius

No, that was just part of the rework. It was originally tuned at 125 meat, giving him +100 attack damage and 25% attack speed. As far as I know, the attack speed has never changed. They later changed it to 200 meat, but in exchange made heroes drop 25 meat so he would seek kills more, and then dropped that to 20 when it proved too effective and made Butcher into a suicide bomber because so long as he got meat it was okay.
>Also I miss the mark having movespeed and lifesteal on baseline.
I can say absolutely that Butcher's Brand has never had movespeed on baseline.

heroespatchnotes.com/hero/butcher.html

It was 125, 5 per hero, 1 meat = 1 damage, lose -10 on death. Abattoir as it existed in that state dropped it to 5 on death and let you collect more meat after completing the quest (this feature was later made baseline).
They tuned it to 200 meat, 1 meat = 0.5 damage, -15 on death, and removed Abattoir.

Well this shows how shitty the talents are, since you literally always took the move speed talent for the W and always took Abbatoir, along with the longer Q.

I want to put lots of half-elf babies in Tyrande's womb!

So its a literal nerf, because now you can't farm it with minions (or it would take a retarded amount of time to do so) and it gives less damage at quest completion.

Yeah, immediately after his rework he became inflexible but highly successful. Nowadays he's a little bit more flexible, you can choose between going all in on Q or all in on E or trying to keep him level with a few talents each which way.

Yeah, he had to be drawn back. He had a time as the strongest hero in the game there for a little bit, even with his major counters existing. Once his ball started rolling he became very hard to stop. Even now he's not in a bad position, but he's very much a last-pick hero.

>Enemy stands still for Alex's circle
>Put beam on them
>Watch them melt as it keeps resetting

Its such a useless ult but Alex makes it look good.

>play malthael with q cdr
>have ana giving me nano boosts
>go in vs 5 as i SIPP their HP away

I can't help but call this trick the subwoofer.
because you blow them the fuck out

pshhh nothing personel kid

TWO POINT SEVEN FIVE SECONDS

valeera is fair and balanced :^)

redpill me on his counters and when you should pick him as lets say last pick

butcher is 100% dependent on his charge/brand/hamstring combo
if you blind him during his charge, he's neutered
if you stun him right after his charge collides, he's neutered
if you can invuln/protect the charge target, he's neutered
the charge target can easily pull butcher into their team, then when you neuter him with blind/stun/protect, he get's rekt since he has no escape and no defenses

Brightwing and Johanna ruin his day. Tyrael and Uther making his brand target invulnerable pretty much gets rid of his potential.

Protect doesn't actually stop him, the brand still heals on a protected target. It's weird.

>Entire team uses all shit on Sonya
>She still lives

Its just daunting she can survive more shit then actual tanks.

Can Arthas main tank?

but protect will keep the squishy safe through his assault, if for some reason you don't have a blind/stun ready but can blow a protect

ya
kind of depends on draft tho

>don't have stun for her short cd whirlywind
>she doesn't die
>cc her on whirlwind
>haha 75% shield wall for 4 seconds and now whirl is back up
>btw spear hit your falstad which chunked him for 70% of his health
nice hero btw

Arthas have to flank if he wants to be useful, but he can solo tank against melee heavy comp

Reminder that Johanna is actually busted right now and you are missing out on free wins by not picking her

we just died at 600 posts

When the game decides to take a shit on you

No she's not. She just doesn't die, but does nothing back. Any competent team will ignore her as she struggles to do anything but hope that the enemy sempais notices her.

Um, no?

le quick memes xpxpxpxp

How long does the new hero stay 15000

Makes sense, thanks

Why is every junkrat player a worthless shit stain?

>she presses 75% armor
>you dump all your burst

Surprise surprise. Just hold it, and never do anything but cc a sonya at the start of a big engagement. But yeah, she's really strong at 20.

Who do you guys find Themistocles annoying hero
I'd have to say either d.va or valeera

2 weeks I think.

Which character would be the most OP if all they basic ability cooldowns were removed. Not including trait or ults, still use mana.

The protectedboys probably

*The most
How the hell did my phone fuck up that

Even then she survives a shit ton with or without her spinning blade that is already a short cd. Half the game I play her I hardly ever die. She has hardly any down sides compared to other heroes.

Varian and Medivh would be impossible to kill. Tyrande would be nightmare with her owls and stuns.

All basic cooldowns removed?
Well Tracer can never die and cross the map in an instant and slap people to death by mashing W.
Conversely Lucio can heal his entire team constantly at a preposterous rate. He'll run out of mana slowly though.
Yet further conversely, Kael'thas can stun whoever he wants and blow them all to hell. He'll run out of mana the fastest, but everything will be dead. Your question is silly.

Stunlock em.

Holy shit OW heroes are cancer and do NOT belong in this game.

Zarya would also become a monster

The fact that the only counter to Johanna is
>ignore her
Dosen't indicate how busted she is?

That would be pointless if they have Zarya or anyone with unstoppable talents.

>he hasen't gotten good

Fuck Themistocles. When is blizz gonna nerf triremes?

No. Busted heroes are the heroes you wish you could ignore but can't because their survival is your doom. Johanna just lives through everything to do basically not much. It's not like she's completely worthless. She does have buttons but nothing worthy of busted status.

>Pylon's Power Field grants allied Heroes 10% increased Spell Power and 2 Mana per second.
Why is this allowed?

Wrong, its fun.
I'd pick gazlowe for unlimited turrets.

because it requires that you pick probe

The survival of Johanna is your doom
>to do basically not much
The fuck does that even mean?
You think that's busted? Imagine Probius with unlimited warp rifts and canons, it will be even worse then Gazlowe.

Unless you are playing Jimmy. Johanna is zero concern for your team.
No damage.
Better CC potential from other tanks
Low mobility

She's entirely dependent on the enemy being drooling tards and focus her.
just play Garrosh

>me and my friends decided to do full Protoss team
>braxis holdout
>we actually Win

first time Ive seen probe get MVP

Alarak, Tass, Probe, Zera, Artanis? yeah, seems good. You've got a good solo laner, pushing power, burst and sustain. All you're missing is straight healing, but Arty has a billion shields and heals under it, so.

Tass took force wall, right?

Multiclass Talandar when?

Tfw have enough gems to get blaze on release
Things are gonna heat up boyos

>Not going full orc team

Rexxar, Rehgar, Gul'dan, Garrosh, Thrall? It's ok, but it's a lot of melee. Spell armor really fucks it.

Technically that's 4.5 orcs in the team.

use arthas
technically the lich king is an orc :^)

Technically it's a smorc team

>Rexxar instead of Samuro
Your disrespect will not be tolerated

>No damage
Why would a tank care about damage?
>Better CC potential from other tanks
how? She has access to stun, slows and stuns all of which she will hit without problem.
>She's entirely dependent on the enemy being drooling tards and focus
And how exactly do you expect to make it past her then? How do you ignore the tank when the tank keeps stunning blocking your bath over and over
>Forgetting about Samuro
I dont blame you but fuck you

Arthas purged Nerhzul from the system.

I wonder if more lore teams will be made in the future?

Not enough CC without Rexxar, since the Garrosh """change.""" Rexxar/Thrall chain CC into garrosh throws is sick.

You take the shower of course.
Damage is one way to get noticed and get dunked on like a tank should.

She doesn't have any CC hard enough or fast enough. Anubarak, garrosh comes to mind.

You just walk around her. It's not hard. What's she going to do to you? Absolutely nothing.

Could go Old Horde with Gul'dan, Zul'jin, Cho'Gall, and Gazlow

>Engage with teammate with a huge advantage
>They fuck off with full hp for no reason
>Disengage from a bad fight
>Save teammate from dying
>They go back in for no reason

Every fucking game this happens at some point. Now I am paranoid as fuck to do anything with my team since they are trained to fuck me over.

>Gazlowe instead of Samuro again

maybe ur the bunga, user

I will bunga you in the ass.

o-oh my

>What's she going to do to you
Stun you and slow you? Have you ever played against Johanna? Because I seriously doubt it

This "Johanna does no damage" meme needs to end. Maybe before the rework, but now she just shits out tons of it. She's great at peeling and keeping teammates safe, she has amazing waveclear that almost no other current tanks have, and she'll pull very respectable damage numbers every game. She's absolutely threatening if not dealt with.

what talents?