Sc2

sniper noooooooo

These threads doesn't deserve to exist. Please give up.

SUP dudester! You must be new around here that is OKAY, we are now free to play and we can actually have alive threads but we are getting bullied so why don't you just fuck off.
I own this place, so you know what that means? I own your ass as well!

Wait, do you guys actually talk about Starcraft now?

Yeah, gsl was yesterday and it was a good thread. Usually esports are when the threads are really alive but we still talk about star craft. It is just that the janny keeps deleting our threads it is actually bullshit but I sent an email to hiromoot to try and get it to stop because its not fucking fair. Do you know the reason Veeky Forums exists is because of starcraft? There were so many star craft threads on /v/ that white moot actually made Veeky Forums with us in the forefront of his mind. Remember our plight, our struggle.

lotta time to just sit and think while I've been ill...
just think about the type of person that openly talks on the internet about "catgirls" or something like that
love it, these are the things that keep me getting out of bed everyday

watched the gsl and what a terrible game sc2 is. this is terran in a nutshell

>maek harrass unit 1
>harrass
>maek harrass unit 2
>harrass
>maek marine
>stim and a move

dude named himself innovation and masses tier 1 units every game. wtf? why are people even playing this game? even looking through the patch history blizzard constantly makes changes and reverts them. nublizzard has absolutely no idea what they are doing. something so boring to watch cant be fun to play

You should work on making an actual OP so people know you've turned a new leaf. Everybody still thinks you're just a shitposting general still. A new players pastepin would go a long way, as well as links to relevant esport events.

refer to this

2 whole btc... what a nerdballer....

thats right, I spent digital currency just to own this place.

makes me feel like a whore

162 turned into a coiner shithole might come back here

creator and leenock arent even close to innos level
solar was the only one in that group who can challenge him on a good day

shut the fuck up and talk about kpop or something fucking idiots

im gay

+1
whats ur disc maybe we can... the gay together

im back here for now

*braps*

thoughts on kim "herO" joonho consuming large amounts of soy...?

i really love this pic

is this joan of arc

Good to see nothing has actually changed. And you wonder why the janitor keeps pruning you.

well idk about soy but kim joonho is definitely a boy

If it were not FILMED, no one would BELIEVE IT | Videos you will not believe - Youtube On Repeat

and its a black nigger racing an ostrich and losing

wow i cant believe it
the blacks always win the olympics
why dont we see ostriches in the olympics then?q

lol

I have been working out for the past month (december) and I will continue doing it.
These gains are for you guys, time to git fit, git gud, go pro in dota. This is my year boys.

damn hes going for kgf2018

tooner you work out? omo..

Yeah, I am a late bloomer and I could not gain weight for the life of me, but the past two years I grew two inches almost 22 years old and started packing on some pounds. I have a 35 40 and 50 pound free weights and between games or when I die I will do exercises with them. I go to the gym once a week, going to shoot for two times a week once the month is halfway over.
But anyways the point is I have just barely started lifting at the start of december and my arms and shoulders are starting to look huge so its inspiring me to do it more and see what I can do.

cute good luck i believe in you!!!

@__@

would you protect her smile?

want to fuck those donuts

it's a symbol for her virginity. one donut for each hole

go back, traitor

word
deserting the homeland during such hard times should be punishable by death

come on in
big dick bitch dot com