/tsg/ - The Sims General

Oldest OP I could find edition

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Discord
discord.gg/gca3d84

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0
sssvitlans.tumblr.com/
carls-sims-4-guide.com/

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Mods and Custom Content: A lot is out of date

pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

last thread or whatever: >200520492

Other urls found in this thread:

julietoon.tumblr.com/post/169318749800/josh-q-impossible-boots-with-warmers-3to4-by-julie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>last thread or whatever:
One of these days I'll get that right

thanks muh dood

>tfw you want your teenage son to grow up into a corporate hotshot, but he turns into a slut for old man cock

owo wuttice
looks like something from the gamecube era

>three threads away from deletion
hello

this takes me back man

i can post some stuff, if people don't mind my fairy doing more sims 3 world adventures stuff.

tfw everyone you work with is an elder

is that bella goth?

Fucking boomers will never retire.

the cat hat bitch is so fucking ugly too

>tfw you cast inner beauty on sims and they always turn out ugly

is it worth buying the game or should i just crack it?

crack it, see if you like it.

GOD I LOVE CASt

is it any harder to mod/ will i be able to crack the newest version? also why is there like $500 dollars worth of dlc?

the game has been out since 2014, thats why.
You can still mod like normal as far as i know. I'm not a pirate,

my fav gay boi

Oh shid

just kidding, everything is fine

y

OMG I WAS WORRIED

i found death flower seeds at this sims 3 store glasshouse place, so i got a few to save my ass.

Raising the sim lot cap in MCCC is fun.
Shit actually gets pretty crowded.

it sure makes things more realistic.
cause you dont go to a night club or bar and there is only 9 people irl

bump

depends what time it is and how many people died from heroin overdoses

I reinstalled sims 3 + most expansions
how do I make the game harder? It throws money at me and everything is worth so much. I found a mod that changes income from jobs to be less, but it's incompatible with nrass overwatch and things.

There is and there is a mod to make the bills higher as well on mod the sims

Looking good. What did you set yours to? How laggy does it get?

last bump for a bit. i got stuff to dooo.
don't die

are you juggs

awwwww hai doggo

So how's your guys evening/morning/day/night going?

Hey are you looking for a girl to steal?

I really want slut tattoos, but if they aren't in simlish it REALLY breaks my immersion.

i spend more time installing cc to the game than playing it

does it activate your almonds?

DAS A GOOD BOI

shoot that is an old OP. Like 2015 old.

Do old people not know what bras are

>Tfw too poor to afford a dog
Not sure I'd take a chance on a Rottweiler/German shepherd like Mia did though. But she's kind of a rebel I suppose.

They dont seem too happy to be working there

omg the girl on the left is so pretty

Male Simmers are a myth

No they're not. Male simmers are just gay
like me.

If that's the case then how come there's so many lewd mods?

>Gays don't lewd

gays are degenerate dude

New here, what's "gay"?

Compared to what goes on on this site two men having anal sex together is pretty vanilla desu

The existence of level 10 degeneracy doesn't make level 5 degeneracy not degenerate.

there's not enough gay sex mods to blame gays
I need more filthy gay mods pls

ikr? doesn't it take you back?

no, its EA not knowing old women wear bras too

me too except cat
I had to put my old cat down because i couldn't afford the treatment to fix him.
Will never get a pet again irl unless i can afford the worst case situation

most of this general is male simmers.

not even gay but i agree. there are too few out there for the homo bois

Nah they aren't
Not all of them, although I'm sure plenty are. I just like writing characters and then letting them loose in a goofy little simulation of real life. I should probably just start writing fiction again, but the game's a fun way to get in that creative mindset. Then when I get get bored, I make thicc grills do lewd things with WW, fap, and then feel gross

I'm secretly gay? Don't I have to apply for this at the DMV?

Fuck now I wish the camera never went south.

shes out crusin for some COCK

im out for cock

julietoon.tumblr.com/post/169318749800/josh-q-impossible-boots-with-warmers-3to4-by-julie
Yeah because people actually dress like this

Help I can't stop living out my sexual fantasies in this game!

Reminds me of the Ed Hardy white trash brand for some reason

How many other healthy foods are there in the game except the salad? I don't want all of Newcrest to be landwhales but I don't want them to just eat the same thing every day either.

Holy fuck they are real.

Is it possible to see characters uploaded by myself to the gallery without using the game?

Never forget the brave sacrifice, Captain Whitaker made to save the pets of Brindleton Bay.

ded general

>When you're trying to work out but your bae wants the d.

What's everyone's sim population? Is it not a good idea to go over the recommended 200 population limit?

I only set it to 40, but the difference is really noticeable (although this is a tiny lot).
Only gets laggy on 3x speed simulation, and its manageable.
I don't know what that means but probably no

Hay guys,
Is there any way to change the default uniform for your careers? I want to continue using the level 5-9 detective uniform once I reach the level 10 of the career (Chief).

Nevermind, found a cheat

>Pull up the cheat console (Ctrl+Shift+c).
>Enter sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas [id] where [id] is the id of the sim or leave blank for the current sim. You can get sim ids from names using sims.get_sim_id_by_name FirstName LastName
>In CAS, if you don't want the cheat console visible then click in the input field and use the ESC key.

Retail or Restaurant?
Which is more funner, I don't care about money t b h its too easy to make anyways.

who is that statue of

it's Britney bitch

she likes that curry diq

Go check game4theworld and if not it should be there soon. I would never spend that much on the Sims 4. Anybody who does must be tired of wiping there ass with money and want to find a new way to flush it down the toilet.

Sims 4 is pack after pack of shit nobody asked for. People wanted seasons, generations, and toddlers. They wait years to put those things in when they should have been in the base game once they figured out how successful they were so they could could be free to develop other ideas people will like.

Instead they pile us with crap nobody wants and then when people get enraged they give us something they know we want. What a great business model I will never give those assholes money for the Sims 4. This is coming from someone who bought almost all packs for the Sims 3 because it was a good game that was fun.

Sims 4 is beautiful to look at but so damn boring. I always spend an hour creating my perfect Sim family in CAS and as soon as I get to gameplay I get bored and go do something else.

Vlad the founder of sleepy hollow or whatever the town the vampire expansion adds.

I can’t help you there for I found them both to be a raging bore after a week of in game days.

They'll give us what we want...when Sims 5 is announced.

The Sims 3 only got the really good stuff that made it superior to Sims 2 in the end of it's lifetime.

I remember stopping playing sims 3 around when Seasons came out thinking what a waste, and then shit like University, Isla Paradiso and Into the Future came out.

I don’t have a problem with gays in game my problem is all the brown skins. It’s breaking my immersion. Is there a mod to prevent some skin colors?

I know that sounds pretty racist but I like to play a medieval type of game and a few dark skins is OK but the whole world being pajeet is pissing me off.

Theres a way with mcc to copy skin tones

I expected pets in the Sims 4 to look a lot better. They should with the minimal gameplay options included with them.

Create a room in the basement or something where nobody goes and pick an item from the build mode that is expensive and everytime your bills come around buy that item and stick in the room and pretend it’s a cost of living tax or a savings account. When your sim dies you can sell all of it and pretend it’s an inheritance or not.