/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Voting Gauntlet Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IPZoZ9OOU8Aj8jyD_TtubhFkY7ZtNzVd3vv1Hn-vEc8/htmlview#

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Banner when

Yet another early FE4 thread

fe16 will save this general

we'll see the same for the first time in 5 days and then this general will no longer be filled with heroes posting

i am rather excited

POST BEST GIRL IN JUGDRAL

post more tegakis

So you stay around these threads all day? You have a trip and yet you contribute nothing original to the community.

What a life you must have.

raven is the spring maiden

When are you going to end your life?

I wonder if /fehg/ will be a thing when FE Switch comes out

Give me your honest opinions on Tharja without mentioning Raul.

Rauls need not apply.

Factually best couple in Fire Emblem.

>S!Corrin rerun is at the end of the month
>is gonna share focus with two units
>will have to luckshit a +spd IV too for raw Bladetome destruction

I don't care for her, that's all.

My prediction is that people will abruptly turn on Heroes when FE16 come out.
"Guys, remember how everyone was playing that shitty mobage lolololll not me though"

She was my first wife in Awakening. The yandere stalker thing won out even over dragon loli. And let me tell you, I like dragons and I like lolis, so this was impressive.

It was a phase, I grew out of it.

She is just a weeb magnet.
A tool used by art directors and game devs to pull your average bandwagoner pre-teen weeb into your game.

Pretty much what all modern anime-sque games have like xenoblade or fates or such.

FEH redemption arc soon my /feg/gots

Indifferent. Same as 90% of FE characters

5/10 character, 8/10 design. Being so-so in awakening made her one of the characters i honestly couldn't care about any less

Rate him!

She was a great dodge tank and OHK machine in my playthrough of Awakening, and for that reason I will always like her, but I wasn't a huge fan of her personality.

Post more crappy selfdrawn FEH art.

fuck you

>tfw got a +spd S!Corrin in 20 orbs but barely use her because I don't like her

Does this mean Lucius is actually the top?

looks like a worse raven
>tfw got spring crumb
>can't even fodder his atk/def because it's a low SP skill that would tank your arena score

She looked cool at first but the avatar acts genuinely uncomfortable around her so I gave her to Libra to repent.
She's ok/10, not worth the hype but not awful

What do I do with this fucking pity rate breaker? I just wanted a goddamn mochi Takumi.

>worse raven
swap one gay for another gay

I never liked the over-the-top design of plegian mages and her personality was pretty shit but understandable

What really made me decide that I hate her was that she turned out to be an abusive parent and shit spouse.

boring shit taste

Eat the sweet.

just fodder off carrot axe+ into a meme build

>finally ill be able to fix my -atk +def noodle arms corrin
yes please

I like her outfit but didn't really care for her in Awakening.
Bitch only showed up with shit IVs as her standard self but then her Winter alt showed up with +def/-spd even after Saber spooked me and promptly trivialized the Tempest.

Smell the tiki!

What boys are gonna get really popular with fujos when they remake FE4?

Femui! I wanted to post her!

Excuse me?

Lucius is actually a tall lanky man so he probably already was

Holy shit that double Pivot of these incest cunts is so annoying jesus christ

Don't blush Severa, you know me by now, I'm your mom's husband

How much res is enough to consistently activate ploys?

You guys want to talk about good builds? Let's talk about good builds!

I bring you TOBIN THE FORBIDDEN ONE

Armorslayer+: This guy rips apart faggots like Hector and Black Knight. I'd give him Armorsmasher+ but that sounds like Tobin's trying to fuck them and Tobin ain't gay not like that sorry bitch Hector.
Pivot: Tobin is a master fighter so it's only natural that he can Pivot to change gears.
Dragon Fang: As a warrior of Naga it's only common that he wields one of her Fangs in battle.
Fortress Defense 3: Tobin is loyal motherfucker so when Alm asks Tobin to defend the fortress. Tobin takes his request with pride and honor. Not like Gay who bitches and cries when asked to do something.
Lunge: Tobin likes to be in the thick of the fight and can easily take out 4 units at once and since he's such a nice guy he'll go to them.
Threaten Resistance 3: Tobin is so fucking strong he threatens you so you know that resistance is futile.
Defect Missile: Missles don't exist in FE but if they did you can bet your sorry ass Tobin would be able to deflect them.

Best girl in both games!

STOP

I just gave her to Henry and forgot about her afterwards, pretty boring archetype desu

Is there a FE12 hack that removes the avatar? Please.

No, she knows diabetes runs in my family and I can't eat sweets.

I hate Lyn and the game keeps giving me Lyn on my rolls when I least want her. What do I do to stop this travesty?

>that ch5 conversation
A definite hate fuck

>was just about to catch up on RWBY

why would you do this user

Shut up Tobin.

How you like my Berkut

>can't draw in tegaki with a tablet
meh, have something i never finished

>that one star sophia in the tt ranking

Lex and Azel probably.
Pahn and Lifis in FE5, aka the top tier jugdral fujo ship.

Did my best

Yes, it’s called FE3

>+spd -def
That's pretty much perfect for him. Your best bet is fodder for AA. Of if you want to go the extra mile, Firesweep Bow or refined Slaying Bow for more speed with moonbow for a makeshift mochi Takumi.

Something I've just noticed, we didn't get a schedule for January and this general hasn't been autistic like back before we got a December schedule.

we're used to the disappointment now

>Pahn and Lifis in FE5, aka the top tier jugdral fujo ship.

that's not homer x shanam

I didn't like her and I never used her but I didn't hate her. I just don't find her attractive personality or appearance wise. Strangely enough I ended up going with Aversa on my first run so the plegian dark mage thing wasn't the problem.

>implying it's gay to assert dominance over another male by fucking him in the ass
fuck off soyboy

top uno Lewyn

for actual fujo stuff Sigurd/Eldigan and Sigurd/Quan with Deirdre/Elthlyn shoved to the side
with a little Naoise/Alec in there

2nd Gen is harder to predict but Seliph/Shannan is a given

Everyone forgot/don't care about it because they realized the game's shitty content schedule is 100% reruns now.

A schedule isn't very useful because they leave all the most exciting stuff off if it so it can be a surprise.

NuFE general when?
I want to talk about how much I love Fates!

Shit character
Shit design
Great unit in Awakening by being a Dark Mage off the bat, Gaius!Noire is killer as well

suggestions on a C skill?
I've got a siegbert doing nothing that i could throw at her for atk tactic but not 100% on it

please like our new lightning, look we made her the best unit and gave her sword + staff forms a bunch of buffs

>dragon fang
>fortress def
Is this some new, abstract shaggyposting that I missed while I was gone

Threaten Res

Wait for a Parthia buff with the rest of us. Nice IVs though. Give him Darting Blow, or LaD if you feel extra daring.

threaten res for a budget skill that lets nowi shred resistances for easier kills, threaten skills actually helped me beat a couple of infernal GHBs.

otherwise if you're a stupid whale give her tactics, panic ploy, or fortify dragons

Maybe I just have a thing for one being a little bitch, and the other bullying them.

Can Arvis run other tomes outside of Valflame?

Panic Ploy,Infantry pulse or random buff

30+

dickroll next time, if you keep getting lyn that means you secretly yearn for her and should accept it

Started Heroes in October. Anyone know if they will release the summer heroes again in the future?

Spending money on this game is a waste of disposable income Or non-disposable if you have a gambling addiction because you'll just end up reverting back to your tried and true team combinations after a few weeks.

Plus you could be saving to be disappointed by FE16.

Blade tome obviously.

no

Let's say the Thracia banner they're gonna release has 4 characters with Leaf being a given. The other 3 are another guy and 2 girls.

It also comes with a GHB and a TT reward. Who would you want to see?

September schedule bled heavily into October; I wasn't surprised they skipped out but November not having one was weird until Book 2 got announced.
Next schedule will definitely be February to tie in with the 1 year Anniversary.

Don't roll her color.

Who's your favorite artist in Heroes?

Ippei shitters need not apply.

your best shots are legendary banners if you want specific, no one knows if next summer there'll be a rerun + new or just new