/fhg/ - For Honor General

Can parry lights edition

Can’t parry lights, therefore he thinks no one can >Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=cDHhUmtamS0 [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=6YrrzI0rqLk [Open]

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8nfk-mSgiwc
youtube.com/watch?v=E1wcuoxs4mU
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1820563-January-6-–-Online-Services-Degradation-–Multiple-Games-Multiple-Platforms-Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=7xj8NsU4BFg
youtube.com/watch?v=OeVi4TezGwg&t=169s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People are STILL playing this game? o_O

i think the season ranked 3 colors are bugged
im not getting them confirmed after losing finals for the class i played as

What?! :O People still play For Goner :

T.downwardthrust

Nah. Just got nobu bounty hunter yesterday.

aramusha buff when? hes fucking unplayable unless your opponent is a gibbering retard.

everythread

im not getting warden colors despite winning and getting 2nd place

>tfw can't parry lights unless it's a read or second in a chain
Send help

No I'm taking a break from the game but wanna stay in the loop so I stay here and watch you argue over bullshit sometimes. But my plan was to be rich via 5 min of daily orders a day when I come back.

Nice.

Jesus fucking christ I just had my first encounter with a "I only back dash and turbo turtle" Peacekeeper, what fucking cancer. Anybody who plays like that should be banned, holy shit.

You should edit the right-most silhouette instead, if you can.

jesus christ even kensei is better than aramusha. at least he gets a guaranteed heavy off a parry and can guarantee his unblockable with a wallsplat. aramusha juist has fucking nothing.

I'd unironically say Aramusha is worse than Highlander.

If you play shinobi i have something to tell you

you wanna fookin' fite me m8?

Anybody on PS4 want to team up for some dominion or tribute? Even if just one person is around I’d be down for brawl.

Assassins are absolute hell since Timesnap was removed, just played duel vs a light spamming shinobi, I managed a few but they seemed slower than the others, others I thought I parried but didnt and couldnt even block a few

every single attack under 600 ms needs to be brought up to 600 ms

and no, i dont give a single shit if that upsets or messes with assassin characters.

>minion posting

Why are Italians so extremely autistic and retarded?

>me warden italianon shaman
>kill him
him: "you are sad man"
me: what am I sad about?
>kill him again
"haha sad man"
>kill him again
"noob sad man need spam zone" (I used my zone twice or thrice idk, no spam tho)
>begins speaking italian
"sei coglione semplice :D"
>rematch starts, still playing warden, he switches to his main gladiator
>proceeds to only use his zone and toestab
me: "I don't speak italian, english pls"
"cazzi tua coglione :DD"
>kills me because of the bullshit described above
me: "do you feel superior when you say insults in a language I don't understand?"
"gne gne? :DDDDD"
>kills me again, still rocking that zone and stab, also cancelling any SB I try with a dodge light
>end up losing 3:1 and everytime he killed me he spammed "thanks thanks thanks" and said "SAD" "SAD MAN :DDD" over and over again

So uhh... Idk my dudes maybe we should have gassed the italians and not the jews back in the old days

jesus fucking christ, I rave about how much I hate the Knights but that's extreme, even for me.

Parthian when?

Anyone else on ps4 can't find matches right now? Been sitting looking for a game for a while now.

youtu.be/8nfk-mSgiwc
There pretty much subhuman in forhonor

Someone please talk me out of unlocking the scotsman. I was doing practice against some lvl 3 bots and I think I like hin.

italybro here
call them testa di cazzo,cornuto or cazzone and watch them get even more mad
Mad italians are the funniest shit to read/see

Dew Eet

>call them that
>sit back and watch the stream of "bibbidy baddipy boopity linguini" flood the chat

Im on PC and same thing I tried to restart the game but it wont let me, servers are down it seems

I'm the dude with the story, proof pic related

If you ever meet this guy "Sailor_Fenix" say he's an absolute waste of human genes in italian

Conq's shield bash+hit combo, keeps gonig on I can't escape it. What do?

XBOX too.

Play raider and dodge-gb every shield bash until they swap off conq.

Dodge to the left or right, if you're quick enough you'l get out of the tracking and be able to get a GB off of him once he misses.

Well shit. Wanted to get my milfy nobushi up to rep 3 today.

Dodging backwards when he starts his shieldbash is enough, then you can throw a light.

Or, y'know be an absolute cunt and play pk, glad, shaman, basically anyone with dodge attacks.

>check for honor on youtube to see if i find some youtuber who play this
>literally the most fat and autistic youtuber play this
betting that the guy you killed was a 13 years old kid

Man of many faces. Can you count them all?

are you talking about who I think you are talking about?

cornettoman

This but with For Honor

Correct! 8 if you count his face under the helmet, 11 if you count the shoulders' and the standard's embossing that you can't see in the screenshot.

Never heard of him.

I look forward to this day, I especially can't wait for those "For Goner" youtubers who said it was a trash game just because they couldn't block conq fully charged heavy to get BTFO.

cicciogamer

>yfw servers are down while they add the reworks and a lot of character balance by surprise
>yfw they just make Conq, Zerker,
and Kensei the new cancer on the block

>kensei gets a buff
>his lights are much faster
>side step attack is on par with gladiator's
>feignting the unblockable top heavy costs little stamina when you transition that into a GB
>mrw
youtube.com/watch?v=E1wcuoxs4mU

As much id want that. This dev team is a vanilla as my hentai folder. No surprises or risks, they fear backlash more then anything else

If only

ubishit servers are dead on siege too,so no surprise

Looks like it’s the end

What is the first rework already ? Conq or Kensei ? And when will it happen ?

Literally cannot get into a match of tribute, dom or brawl

Kensei. And season 5

Oh for fuck sakes, just read some other posts or use control F. use the fucking reddit even

UPLAY IS FUCKED UP AND MATCH MAKING WILL NEVER PUT YOU INTO A GAME. THIS APPLIES TO R6S AND NOT JUST FOR HONOR.

Dead servers dead life.

Also holy shit after not playing since S1 I must be down in some eternal hell ranking.

I've been grinding out Dominion to get my feet back under me and I basically swapped from Football back to Law because I'm the only guy that seems to actually give a shit about points or boosting points, and Law does a bit better vs the 3 man ganksquads that roll in after my team wipes deathmatching at B.

but... I'm having fun. I missed the game honestly, I just lost my faith in Ubi.

For Ma'Duun. For Tackles.

Well on the plus side we get free champion status for a few days.

Right?

>even ubisoft itself forgot to add for honor on the list
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1820563-January-6-–-Online-Services-Degradation-–Multiple-Games-Multiple-Platforms-Forums

For all you lazy mongrels

and why not. One more webm because I was looking though some of my launch troll vids.

God, reflex guard is so fun to fight against

Tbh I do this with Norwegian quite a bit. I like to think of it as another mind game

This is as valid today as it ever was tho

Why did Ubisoft make Concept Vikings look really cool and actually make me want to play them, then fuck them all up in the actual game?

I mean seriously, look how fucking cool this is, but instead we get the ugly ass shirtless fuckers with horns. I would totally dig if my Berserker could look like pic related. I almost wish they kept with the concept of one base hero but just have different weapon loadouts.

that looks pretty plain though

US

Well, I mean. pretend gear is rep 0. I don't think they'd make a short sword only Viking. give the dude like a axe or a shield. I'm just upset that Warlord is the only good looking Viking. The dude straight up is my very first Skyrim character.

BRO

Top Plain looking and doesn’t leave a identifying look like what we have now. Also, the minions/soldiers have the near same getup minus a few more armored things

So according to Reddit this is how heroes are ranked regarding ease to learn and viability

w0t

ZERKERS

Bam.

>make a grid for the chart
>doesn't align the characters to the grid
Fuck Reddit, god damn.

AMIRITE
youtube.com/watch?v=7xj8NsU4BFg

youtube.com/watch?v=OeVi4TezGwg&t=169s

I shower with my dad

>gne gne?
>imagining some young italian girl trying to be a weeb by going "ne ne?"

>roach being middle
Lol
>warden, HIGH VIABILITY
These fucking “vs bot only” players
L M A O

>Centurion
>Hard to learn

>Conqeror
>Low viability

>Shaman
>Few tricks required despite having the most vesratile movelist and more options than any other character.

>Warden
>is remotely on high viability side.

>brozerkers getting shafted

THIS CANNOT STAND BRO

Post more best boy

I'm Italian but I main vikings

is shoulder bash really that bad of an option its still more tools than cast members like nobushi or kensei, its not like its uncancelleable by pressing e which is still a semblance more pressure than some of the others

*snorts*

You can literally walk away and avoid it. The SB itself, then you can tech the GB. There is no such thing as a "vortex" in this game.

i know that but you could maybe hard cancel the bash into a zone or something if they are turning around on you, its better than LITERALLY nothing like nobushi kick which is safe never and kensei that straight up has nothing, not to mention you can charge shoulder bash to avoid to hyperarmor your way through some options

>try to parry a zerk attack mid chain
>just block them every time
What am i doing wrong?

I feel as if their's attacks are happening at a different instance than what is actually shown.

In fact everything feels off timing wise. I was much better at thsi game many months ago.

Timesnap removal probably fucked you up

If they feint the bash you just lock back on and react to whatever they do. They fucking nerfed his recovery on bash cancel so there is plenty of time to tell what he's going to do. Blame fucking reddit and notalent for getting him gutted so badly .

c'mon mate, he ad a fifteh fifteh. Was unfair for a character to have tha fifteh fifteh on everyfing. Buff raider and Shaman

Servers working yet? i didn't return to the church of football just to have Ubis servers be the same as they were back at launch.

I M A G I N E
>antithesis to shinobi's sickles. mainly uses his hook to reel in faggots that hide behind long range and/or backdash spam instead of harassing from a distance. Doesn't do damage, the most it leads into is an unconfirmed heavy like glad's cheap shot, but it's very quick, unblockable, and unparryable
>parry punish is his marked for death except it also increases chip damage received from BH
>uppercut and finish him combo is his bread and butter
>has a rng crit system for damage dealt and received only for him
>all the other heroes constantly say shit as they attack while then there's him, who's just dead fucking silent all the time, saying literally nothing beyond a couple "hmmm..."s and *snorts*

Why is he so perfect ? He can't keep getting away with this !!

sort of ,but it's a way to say "keep crying" and mocking you

are the servers back up again?

Yeah

I can't find a match boys
Am I shadowbanned?

Probably