/acg/ - Armored Core General

It takes a month to hit 750 edition.

Moldy bread: New Armored Core is officially confirmed. dualshockers.com/armored-core-from-software-continue/

For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.
We can talk about Ace combat as well and puchi posting is fine too.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin: pastebin.com/eXbPt1yd
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Somewhere.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>In The.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>Stratosphere.

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm and Music collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#
dropbox.com/s/e43xmgrl76l9bpo/AC Music.rar?dl=0

How long it will take for the first bump limit this year?

It's Chromehounds memorial day if anyone wants to hop on for the MAV shenanigans

Bump

I keep saying that great wall would have been better for this

My crestfu.

little game, real life companies that would make nice looking ACs giving the aesthetics of their products

bamp

Apple.

Razer.
So was I dreaming or is there some way to emulate ac3 with online matchmaking? I seriously hope it wasn't a dream

PSP version should work.

Bump.

Bump.

How many people post here on average in a 750-post thread? This place looks really sad.

Usually around 50 people if we hit 750.

Last one.

Bump

Im pumped to see what from software come up with after playing around the the souls games. This is gonna be a long time comming but Im being optimistic.

bump

Hopefully you'll get what you want. You people deserve it after... how many years?

>You people deserve it after

after what? this fanbase is death and nobody produces worthwhile fan material. The games themselves are shallow, no plot, gameplay is easy as fuck, and even lacks any kind of bait for the usual normalfag

bump

bamp

In AC1, when you press "left" do you strafe or do you turn left?

bemp

You sir have made my year

Turn. L1 is left strafe.

bump

bump.

damp

last one for a while

Every one, tell me your head canon for what happen after FA, what happen to the main team on V after the game, and what is Chief and Carol endgame

> what happen after FA
Zone of the Enders
>what happen to the main team on V after the game
That's kind of established. There's some more fighting, which ends with a fight against a bunch of Chief clones alongside Caesar Venide. Rosy goes off to take control of her family's company which goes on to become Sirius, and Fran finally jump's the merc's bones to make Maggy's parents. Also Fran starts Evergreen Family or something.
>and what is Chief and Carol endgame
Complete global saturation.

I find it strange that I can find more fanarts and good wallpapers on /acg/ than I do on pixiv, even with specified tags to find them.

That seems counterintuitive. I would rather shoulder buttons control the camera and d-pad for movement. That would at least be similar to proper modern 3d controls. But even having strafe is great (and you can remap the buttons to anything on emulator anyway). Must have been really innovative at the time. I hate ps1 games with their bad 3d controls, most of them feel terrible. That's why mgs1 is so good, because it controls like a 2d game. In any case, now that I'm done with the 360 games I want to go through all the previous games starting from 1.

>tell me your head canon for what happen after FA
Considering pitiful state of the world in V and how the machines are dedicated to eliminating anyone too capable, the Destruction ending is probably canon. After euthanizing humanity, Strayed must have run around destroying everything in their sight, trying to do as much damage as possible, before finally dying from hunger and sleep deprivation. The league tried to hold on for some time, but the blow must have been to hard. So they pulled all of their resources together to open the way to space and launch the Corporation space station with their technology preserved. They developed working A.I.s and tasked them with preventing another Strayed to appear too and loaded them onto the station. Then humanity gradually declined hiding on few unpolluted spots on the surface. Eventually, the machines sent the towers to the surface from space ("the gods extended us a helping hand") and contacted Father who had discovered a tower in his expedition into the wasteland to steer the humanity into right direction through him.

>FranxMerc

There is something here that triggers me, but I dont know why