R6g/ - Rainbow Six Siege General

Bandit edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGP2EZn121o
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vGsaK9fTmX8
youtube.com/watch?v=yDqj-ohyTic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for cumming inside Ying

second for genuinely accidentally killing the hostage

shut up already

im getting real tired of this attention whore

Space Elevator map or we will riot!

i want to the IQ foot stank experience!

Barbs or Nitro for Bandit?

I'm a barb kind of guy myself. Getting three of them feels so good.

Does the game randomly change weapons for anyone else? Holy fuck ubisoft is a joke

Reminder you can get a full team of beret attackers now

x3 barbed wire is stronger with Bandit.

Valk or Blackbeard first?

>we

Valk.

Valk

I would go with Valkyrie

Yes.
It's a bug that should be fixed.

Ubisoft are not a joke tho for developing a game as good as this one, even if it's a little buggy

How do you even come up with the design for Blackbeard?

>let's make an operator that's exactly as the other ones... BUT WITH MORE HP ON THE HEAD!
>you're hired

why was he giving op ideas if he wasn't even hired yet cmon user your meme story is bullshit

okay im sorry

blackbeard if ur in desperate need of a crutch

There is actually a huge strategic value to Blackbeard's shield. it makes him the best operator to peak through windows, that what Blackbeard was designed for and why he is a common pick in pro-league for some maps

>mfw the Delta operator is Havoc and he can run outside undetected
youtube.com/watch?v=SGP2EZn121o

What the fuck bro why spread lies were you even in the Ubisoft offices that day? I'd shake my head but that would be too much effort for a liar who can't even cite his sources.

Did I say she wasn’t cuter? I just appreciate girls with muscles. Zarya, valk, they all inspire the desire to stroke their abs.

reminder to start making new threads at 740 so the trip leaves

i have shekels for creds and 0 dlc operators, who do i purchase boys?

You're gay, bro

The future of Siege is female!

@ 200988118
You're trying too hard

>@
>he used the @ symbol
>to reply

I am okay with this.

>The game now has 12 female operators and 24 male operators

>People actually complain the game has too many females

????????????

Thanks for making yourself easy to filter.

>tfw Blackbeard is only viable in ''meh'' ELO
>on shitter elo people don't even aim at your head so it does nothing anyway
>on high elo they either aim for your body on purpose or headshot you so quickly and accurately that the shield just explodes and you die anyway because the bullets penetrate it

Thanks for not addressing my argument.
When a game has x2 more males than females, you can't complain and say the game has too many females.

I didn’t realize that points in time, future/past/present can be male or female.

Stop putting genders on everything you sjw’s

Habana and Valk are fun and useful on like every map.

If you like Sledge, check out Buck.

If you like Kapkan, Frost and Lesion are cool.

If you like to roam, Caviera is fun, Ela and Vigil are neat too.

Echo is nice for being in two places at once. Blackbeard for peaking. Capitan is a bully.

Oh and Dobabaka is a neato sniper.

because she's hot or because she's genuinely fun

He is not an sjw, he is a toxic anti-sjw who will complain whenever a videogame introduces a female or black character

Both.

Cameras which the opponents don't know about are very powerful. Weapons aren't the best but useable

Because of fun. go and find the best valkyrie camera spots ~

Good art to gawk at and is useful in gameplay for the team and yourself with her weapons and gadget. Do you really need more?

You pick Blackbeard if you feel like being asshole that the second the enemy team spots you, go “well this could get annoying real soon” Also “good thing I have impact grenades”. You’re just that general annoyance.

Oh good
Cause she's pretty hot too

>not 20 seconds left in the round

>ela/ash mains

>lets make a shooter where high ping is better than high skill

what skin is that in the bottom left?

That is not what rainbow six is though.

Whats your rank'

Elite

I keep improving ~
I already have positive average KD with my most used operators, and i will manage to get an overall positive average KD eventually

I'm still unranked, i told myself i'm not going to play ranked until my average KD in casual is positive. (please note Rainbow Six is literally my first FPS game)

I haven't played this game in a long time, where did this space elevator meme come from? Why would this game have a space elevator map?

Did the servers just go down?

>guy on team always picks ash and ela
>shit talks constantly
>0-0-6 on the scoreboard
whew

How many female special forces to male special forces exist in the world.

Fill it out with the operators

Ash shouldn't have acess to ACOG

Just some guy that post that in every thread like the IQ foot thing and the sometimes random caveira guy

This is not the real world, it's a videogame, genius.

Personally i would have zero issues with a 50/50 male-female ratio in this game.

>pop mirror
>shoot off some shots to bait enemies closer
>lay down
>chuck out c4
>get multiple kills

He’s certainly not as subtle as the FrostShack memer who’s learnt to wait it out.

They're not working for me either right now.

RIP servers?

how do I play this bigboi?

use the exploit that allows you to shoot, aim, run, and melee while still having the shield extended server side

Good for you I guess? Its going to be a hot button issue not matter what. You have too many females then the game is just appealing to the male fantasy, you have too few and its just a shitshow of how much stronger men are than women.
The argument is that they are pushing for more female ops for the sole reason of them having vaginas, no realism, nothing. You're argument is "its a video game, I'm happy with what they add because I like what they are doing. You're wrong because I don't like your opinion." Its like arguing with a pigeon.

Exploits r 4 fags tho

Wrist in Piece

>use the exploit
is there another one?

Don't

>Personally i would have zero issues with a 50/50 male-female ratio in this game.
Well I do.

Where do you go for these stats?

1. Having a 50/50 ratio of males to females is not "appealing to the male fantasy"

2. There is literally nothing wrong with trying to have a 50/50 male to female ratio in this game. in real life terrorists are not going to electrify walls with batteries or put signal jammers to stop drones, and the counter-terrorism unit is not going to take a sledge-hammer with them or have a grenade that disables electronics.

This game is not 100% realistic and it was never meant to be 100% realistic get fucking over it. having more female operators is actually a good thing for the diversity of operators in the game

>'''hot button issue'''
Not really. People are just playing the game

>get crushed
>would rather not end the day on such a low note and queue up again
>servers tell me to fuck off
Great gaem desu

game-rainbow6.ubi.com/

are servers down for maintance?

nah, theyre just kill

Hey retard, if you are going to make a thread turn your tripcode the fuck off for the OP.
People that filter you cannot see the thread.

help I'm retarded

>Christmas salesfags still asking this question
Read the OP

Still all I'm seeing here is "its good because I like it" in counter to "they are pointlessly changing the pattern that everyone is used to and filling it with donut steel retards"

It's always the people who pick ela and cav

epic

Caveira players are always kids, I have no idea why.

I found it, the new year was putting my saved footage in a different part of the folder

>anons complaining about getting 'shot through the shield' and defenders phasing through their shield and getting knifed from behind
Why bother playing unfun deadweight operators?

post valks

it gets worse
you can literally knife him through the shield if you hit the top mirrors at an angle

>Host icon: The host icons appears when the server is experiencing issues and is unable to preserve the stability of the simulation. All players connected to that game server will see the icon appearing at the same time. When you see this icon, you can experience rubber banding, abnormal latency or hit registration issues. Those situations will be more noticeable if the icon is red.

>When you make the fantasy play and get punished instead of just fucking getting it done
youtube.com/watch?v=vGsaK9fTmX8

>tfw an error has occurred

Valks are rare.

EU servers ded?

Server machine broke

youtube.com/watch?v=yDqj-ohyTic

>activate booster
>servers are down
JUST

RIP