omg wheres the discord link
i wanted to shitpost about my decks

>discord

fuck off with your namefagging that's why
not op btw

>redditcord

Is there a /hsg/ discord?

This game is no longer fun
Every single card that’s basically required for good decks are epics and legendaries and unless you’re playing a lot or shoveling piles of sheckles to those kikes at blizzard you can’t have an enjoyable experience

It’s pretty sad when you could possibly dump 100 dollars into a digital card game and have maybe one tier 2 deck

sure is
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

What deck best describes your sex life?

How hard is it to buy a few packs every paycheck?

Zoo

suicidelock

hand buff paladin

dead man's hand

It's the equivalent of Christmas Eve according to the Julian calendar aka Orthodox Christmas (7-Jan). Maximum chill Saturday:

>Big spells Mage ft. Alanna
>Pie carbicide
>White wine
> youtube.com/watch?v=2GbW94Wp4D4

I've ascended past any human levels of comfy.

/blog

what a qtie

firebat in a wig

I thought I was the only one that used the hand of a corpse to jill off

>/hsg/ didnt complete the hearth and home sing a long in time for xmas and in fact was too lazy to actually do the project
:(

solitaire mage

cmon m8, show some respects to a women

But you could be listening to the chainsmokers

>lock this beautiful beast away in the Hall of Fame even though it literally did nothing wrong
>print Patches and his gang of neutral Pirate friends which complement literally any deck that isn't heavy control
what did they mean by this

i'm dead inside after spending too much time in this stupid game and that's what counts

Azure Drake was the G.O.A.T

It's not a beast it's a dragon.

Dragons arent real.

beast
noun
an animal, especially a large or dangerous four-footed one.

>inb4 dragons aren't animals

I've been considering trying dragon priest

Didn't they print a Lego like this that's 1 mana?

Dragons aren't animals. Also the card says dragon on it, not beast.

Hearthstone doesn't deserve it. Brode and everyone behind hearthstone don't deserve it.

>Dragons aren't animals
nice bait

i have won 4500 games overall in cardstone
if i played with 50% winrate, it means that i've played 9000 games
if one game lasts for 5 minutes on average, then i wasted 9000 * 5 / 60 = 750 hours of my life on this shitty game
i could watch 375 movies for the same amount of time, or finish 188 anime titles, or read who even fuck knows how many books

you still want to play hearthstone, user?

Animals are real, dragons not

nothing is real

>queue Exodia Mage to beat priests/warlocks
>keep getting matched with aggro decks
Send help.

O I get it. because DMH is the thinking man's deck, and you have the thinking man's fetish?

This was my struggle to get to rank 15.
Fuck priest and fuck warlock
I was doing the same switching to face hunter is the only way. Cause you beat every deck with a perfect draw and most decks with a average draw.

hmm

Rin.

easy baron

I got to legend in Wild last month playing exclusively Exodia mage beyond rank 5. It was literally, and I mean literally 95%+ Priests, Warlocks & Paladins.

rin rin rin rin rin

wild is bad

>wild

What's your Face Hunter list?

Trust me, if Emperor was a standard card I'd terrorize Standard like no tomorrow.

>wild
Post your list, I'd like to try it out.

I just copy and pasted senfglas's deck. Only difference is I don't have leeroy which would have been exact lethal twice over reckless. one of those games I still won anyways other game I lost cause I didn't have leeroy.

r8

### Wombo Combo
# Class: Mage
# Format: Wild
#
# 1x (2) Arcanologist
# 1x (2) Bloodmage Thalnos
# 2x (2) Doomsayer
# 1x (2) Frostbolt
# 2x (2) Mad Scientist
# 2x (2) Novice Engineer
# 2x (2) Sorcerer's Apprentice
# 1x (3) Acolyte of Pain
# 2x (3) Arcane Intellect
# 2x (3) Coldlight Oracle
# 2x (3) Frost Nova
# 2x (3) Ice Barrier
# 2x (3) Ice Block
# 1x (3) Volcanic Potion
# 2x (4) Molten Reflection
# 2x (6) Blizzard
# 1x (6) Emperor Thaurissan
# 1x (6) Reno Jackson
# 1x (7) Archmage Antonidas
#
AAEBAf0ECJYF7QW4CPsM1hHDFum6AsHBAguKAcABnALJA6sEywTmBO0E+Af3DdrFAgA=
#

Bear in mind it loses to aggro off meta decks like Pirate Warrior, Trogg Shaman, Mage in general...

Thanks user

Singleton Warlock

Anyone else brave/autistic enough like myself to play Mr J in times like these?

Because time isn't about "what I could have done with it", it's about enjoying yourself in the moment. We're all racing to a fucking red light anyway but my collection will save me

>It's like the DK, but worse.

>it's about enjoying yourself in the moment
Says user, as he contemplates between playing Hearthstone or jerking off to anime catgirls dressed like bovines.

You play with cards.
Chad plays with titties.

>tfw you don't have patches
i'm not crafting that little shit he's rotating out in 3 months

Nigga, I play Hearthstone while watching movies.

Otherwise, I'd go insane watching Priests hover over their cards on turn 2 and rope like they're on some fucking tournament @rank 10.

No reason to play him when Gul'dan exists

Bitch you know nothing of wasting time. Fuck this doesn't talk about my mabinogi, wow, league, or heroes of the storm hours.
I have a 3rd account but it only has like 80 hours on it. 750 is nothing to waste on a game thats f2p at least for me it is. So bitch you a weak casual if you think 750 is anything.

Why would I jerk off to anime girls or play with titties
I jerk of to burly men and play with balls and buttcheecks
And I still have time to make it to rank 5

>I don't have a social life so I play video games all day
Just because you have enough time to spend 5+ hours a day doesn't mean everyone does

That was actually when I had a job that I played CSGO haven't played it in a while but nice projecting there mate.

So if you play it with nourish you can draw 6 cards?

I'm just looking for any people to add me for future 80 gold quest handouts and spectate quests. Thank you in advance
Sincerely,
PortraitHunt#1987

Added on the moon servers ;)

The fact that blizzard have allowed big priest to exist and have even SUPPORTED the archetype with new cards in this expansion is proof that they don't give a fuck about their game, only the shiny stuff that lines their pockets. They don't play their own game, they can't balance it for shit, they are just riding off the fact that it was the only game in its genre for a long time.

I'm gonna go spam Brode and Donais with DMs begging them to fix their shit, and if they don't reply satisfactorily, then spam death threats instead. Hopefully this works.

Go fuck yourself

who is the best dead mans hand player?

>paycheck

what's that?

the probably test quest priest with gilded gargoyle instead of big priest because they're retarded and think people actually play deathrattle decks

None cause they don't exist.

Trump

What's a good site to check out Wild decks? inb4:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wild

hearthpwn

TempoStorm

but even trump makes a considerable amount of mistakes in arguably all his dmh games.

Enjoy not being able to play the game for 3 months then.

hsreplay and remember to be a good goy and pay for premium so you can see those wild legend decks!

Oh for sure, it's a certainty that the decks they playtest against each other is stuff like spell hunter, recruit warrior, freeze shaman, miracle priest, discard warlock etc.

They're probably scratching their heads right now wondering why Temporus priest isn't tier 1

For wild it's generally streamers'/wild experts' twitters, people like controltheboard, bananaramic, slizzle466, GetMeowth, sipiwi94 etc. Also there was a wild open not too long ago, check that out.

Hearthpwn is just user created decks, don't go there they're all shit decks

Tempostorm is decent but some questionable card choices.

daily reminder that blizzard actually supported these decks while ignoring new decks like freeze shaman or enrage warrior

>buffed aggro paladin with call to arms
>buffed raza priest with gargoyle+scream
>buffed big priest with spellstone
>buffed dragon priest with duskbreaker
>buffed tempo rogue with a man from gilneas
>buffed jade druid with oaken summon and spell stone
>focused the new mage cards on random card generation to try to make exodia mage a t1 deck
>buffed control warlock with an insane taunt demon when they were even adding voidwalkers just to have some taunt with DK

bonus: printed a 6 4/4 summon a random 8 or 10 drop
bonus2: tempo buffed with corridor creeper

Thanks! I'll check out those people on Twitter.

>buffed control warlock with an insane taunt demon

I think the bigger problem is, they buffed it with insane healing (spellstones and dark pacts alone are +30 health, and that's not even counting mistresses and DK armor+hero power) in a class that shouldn't have any healing.

Consider this, Skull of Man'ari summons a random demon at the end of your turn instead of at the beginning of your next turn.

Would cubelock still exist? What broken combos could be used now.

>literally play voidlord out of your hand on turn 5

You made it even more overpowered good job.
Fucking moron.

Is anyone still playing Dungeon Runs or did interest die like people predicted due to lack of repeatable rewards?

so which card is the most fappeable ?

gg wp

I won with all 9 classes, why would I play that shit ever again? Especially considering how easy the Lotus classes are compared to say Warrior or Paladin,

>vilespines your 8/8
>vilespines your other one
nothing personel kid

Hello?

And he's miracle so he's got to have 2 saps. Literally teleporting behind you.

post pic of chastity cage

Played it once yesterday, month since i finished it with all classes and when i rerolled my daily quest into Spelunker. Finished run by defeating Azari with shaman.
Now no reasons to go back and do coinflips on every occasion.

Get fucked cubecuck lmao

Best way to start my journey with Hearthstone? Any good budget decks? I played some arena and have 1000 dust + 1000 gold to spend