Varja, Earth Vaseraga, Ilsa, and Grimnir released
Olivia released - gbf.wiki/Olivia
AK-4A 4* released - gbf.wiki/AK-4A
Granblue Fest happened
- Day 1: pastebin.com/5W94vG7c
- Day 2: grancypher.com/2017/12/23/granblue-fes-2017-day-2-news-roundup/
Balance Update went live - pastebin.com/yMve0nK6

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for January:
12/30 - 1/9 - Right Behind You
1/10 - 1/16 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)
1/17 - 1/24 - Guild Wars (Wind Bosses)
1/25 - 1/30 - Miscolored Memories (Rerun)
1/31 - 2/?? - New Story Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

cains brother is the green knight xD

where toontix bros

TOONTIX WHEN LA

No, it would be embarrassing. My guild would kick me.

It's not my fault I'm bad at the game, it's KMR's for not letting me get good characters.

SRECAN BOZIC SVIMA KOJI SLAVE

where latix????????????

TIX TOON IN 13h 17 mins

>was told to pick someone consistent and dependable albeit boring
>pick crazy bitch of 650k caps and 60% TA

MOMS GONNA FREAKKK!

Albert is really cool.

>get Aliza from the new year ticket
But I don't play fire.

3rd claw since yesterday

Who's cain?

>I started a few days AFTER biggest started.
rip user, dont read up what was given out or about events during it, better for you

HECKING post it!

>So you grind up a weapon and blowing it up grants the character?
No. Seriously go read revenant weapons page on gbf wiki. You blow up way later for 5*.

SRECAN BOZIC I TEBI

Why is Io such a slut bros?

Dog

If Zoi and Lady Grey are my only SSR and have no summon, my best option is get Celeste and save crystals until I can roll more dark characters. Right?

Where can I get Supreme Gentleman Merits outside of the current event?
I need one more to 4* my Clarissa.
Also what's the best raid to farm for Sky Crystals?

RISING TOKYO~

Burazi srecan Bozic~

Give me that luck

OZOI!

Yes.

Jeanne is great, but if you were told you have better water then water is nicer to start with.
Yes, rank 30
Your weapon grid is what gives you your damage and you have it from the start.
Go to party > weapon and you'll see 10 slots. The weapons you stick in those is the main element of what gives you damage.

>Where can I get Supreme Gentleman Merits outside of the current event?
White ones? Baha.

>Also what's the best raid to farm for Sky Crystals?
Zoi, HL 6mans, Arcarum
there is daily coop quest that gives 1

I'm about to hit Rank 50. As a Dark player with a frontline team of Dark Jeanne/Azazel/Vira, do I want Axes or Daggers for my Bahamut weapon?

WHEN BRIXTIX LA MY SALSA IS WAITING

New player, should I be spending AP on low level primals or right behind you? I'm rank ~25.

How come the black knight isn't included in this?

I suggest a nice noose.

Dagger always

Didn't know we had this many Balkanites.
Happy Bozic guys.

Which new year skin is the best?

Hvala brate, i tebi takodje bio sretan!

so, correct me if im wrong

the ''world'' that we know is divided in 4 part, islands, stars, earth and the moon
MC's dad is on the star, waiting for us, and thats MC main target and also the ''supposedly'' final objetive of the game
apparently the earth and the island was 1 before the war, after it, the earth was divided and the flying island appeared, most of the primal(star people pets) remains on the actual earth, while some others primals are on the islands
moon people apparently are far more advanced in technology than the island people and the star, but star people is far more advanced than the island people and the moon in magic stuff
without counting the primals, theres been only 2.5 interactions with the star people, 1 is loki, and 1 is the corpse from this society event, the .5 is orchis, loki is a ATTW and likes to bother the MC group, while the corpse was just forced in being the moon people toy
loki is sad for lossing is brother, whos orchis father and for some reasons no one knows where he is, thats why loki its probably still on the islands instead of just going back to the star, well, theres also his personality that he probably find more funny to toy with the island people that just going back to his fucking place where MC dad is probably having orgies everyday
moon people main objetive is to destroy the ''creator'' of the star, who i suppose, is the creator of lucifer that we see on his fate episode/event

when the fuck are we supposed to reach the star island, in 2030? its pretty sad that we're now getting more info of the main story from side events, than from the actual main story since we get 4 fucking chapters every 2 month, they really need to do something with this shit, at least we will know more about the bottom of the sky(earth) relatively soon with the new chapters of coop that they will release one day

people actually care about GBF lore?

Whens the next big jap video game event, i need more ReLink news.

Lecia's

skip

Yeesh, so basically they're the pinnacle character of an element, basically?

Ah, so it's weapon set ups, in a basic sense? Or is it just the best early stuff to get?

Ah, I see.

Oh I get that, I just didn't realize it was called that and thought it was something unlocked later.
I guess I'll post my SSR characters so I can reconfirm. Only summons I have for SSR are Olivia, Lich, and Agni though.

So the next surprise ticket is probably the anniversary then?

Paizuri Sisters rerun when? I need SR Albert.

What the fuck are you talking about?

WE ALWAYS GET ONE ON THE SEVENTH BRO GBFG TOLD ME

Wrong. Read Lucio's fate and Pandemonium story.
Moonpeople are just the astral loser who can't handle skypeople with eternals power level.

13 hours la

5* BEATO (DARK) WHEN

i d-do....

l-like what?

Source? I don't know how to find it with cropped pages

What'll you do if I give it to you? I didn't do anything wrong.

Play earth

GRAN'S

>Yeesh, so basically they're the pinnacle character of an element, basically?
5* Eternals, beside funfs, tend to be best characters on their elements.
4* Six is legit strong, others are qol at best. They are usable but usually gatcha characters outperforms them

Next time sort by element. I'd build dirt because you have full SSR front with pretty good characters.

Nerd

dumb nerd

ESTE ES EL FIN GRANDE GRAN

I'd actually suggest you go earth with that.setup. You have a full SSR team of characters that cover good utility, and Yggdrasil is an easy omega raid to start with.

Isn't 4* Song still better than most SSRs in Light?

Bonding with my wife

It's okay, I do too user.

>sex is bonding
time to stop watching disney

if im not wrong, pandemonium story was that the ship that we found to descend to the bottom of the sky is actually filled with primals that are supposedly '''cautive'' and thats place is where sandalphon was before his escape, and we're going to use the ship to go to the bottom of the sky to see what the fuck is on the bottom, and the bottom is infected with primals

How hard is to play with 2 accounts at the same time?

How does he keep doing it?

Not really. You can frontline her if you want and para is great for a lot of content if you're a shitter, but if you have characters that hit harder you'd want to use them over her until 5*.

>characters that hit harder
I rolled Baotorda last thread. How is he?

bonding with your wife

Why does Ilsa's hair grow in her uncap?

Her damage output even at 5* is below par, it's just that she gives the whole party 50% critical damage that makes her worth bringing(paralyze aside).

4* has a generic nuke and a generic damage up.

Pandemonium is not a ship. It's a tower, and a cage.
If you're interested in the tale of creation, you should really listen to Lucio.

She keeps it under her hat

Don't do it because you won't endure it, just log everyday in your alt to get the crystals and tickets.

Post progress

So with all the stuff we already know will happen during the anniversary, 5*s for the grand series / legfest characters is still ages away, isn't it?

Just waiting for tomorrow for the cap to reset.

ESTO ES EL FIN, DORAPH BITCHES

Kirins are extremently easy to get into right now but I didn't tell you this

I'm so happy.

puto

What do I do with all the SR weapons I have? Are any of them worth keeping, or do I just fuse them to level skills or reduce them for materials? How do you know which ones to use for what? I need to clear my inventory.

>Earth
Even though this is all have for characters right now?

>sort by element
I can just post the other pages if it helps.

He's a draph tank in light. If you're struggling and need a tank use him, but in terms of damage and utility I would definitely use 4* Song over him.

Really fucking sucks mate.

>insinuating we're ever getting 5* characters ever again
The reason they showed off Sheep is because she's the last character to ever get a 5*.

feel like pure shit lad

but i do remember in the coop that the crew was looking for a ''haunted'' ship that was filled with primals and its the only ship thats able to reach the bottom of the sky

Yes. Those 3 SSRs are all you need.
You also have Kumuyu, so your team's cuteness quota is taken care of too.

That's a very fine team.

Hello /gbfg/.

Gilga
5/6
7CAB4584

9a53e5ac
Chev~

user, you have three solid SSRs in Earth and you've just started. I main Earth and still only have two SSRs, and one of them is trash.

Post her sisters

ESTO ES EL FIN, GRANDE GRAN

Earth is easy to farm for, you have 3 SSR's compared to your other elements where you have 2 per element, and also seig and Ilsa are really good.

Please help me defeat my very first Tiamat Omega
E4BE5E74