/xgg/ - Xenogames General #74

USE SPOILER TAGS

Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>Read-Only backup of the Info Doc. - Use this if you only intend to look up information.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JGCC9PLsDuBhL7riV3xwCDpUJ2zieEWk

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1166134/ad3fbebbd4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on the drivers in combat's affinity charts. Chaining into specials makes each hit of the special fill it as well.

Have you fallen for her yet?

Rex is a cuck.

I haven't even rolled her

Cute but useless. If she did more damage the more damage you took total, instead of based on your current HP, she'd be a whole lot better.

When are we getting NG+? I've done almost everything there is to do now

Will Takahashi keep doing this cuck shit with girls? Melia and now Nia when will be stop? What's the point of creating a love story and shoehorn this love triangle for no reason did he want to create stupid drama?

SNIFF
EM
GOOD

Nia is

Summer if you're lucky.

>takahashi retires
>pc is hacked
>has secret ports of xenogears and xenosaga
>going through his search history results in countless pages of sadpanda
>it all leads to ntr galleries

>did he want to create stupid drama?
yes

I thought it was in February.

How can you look at this cat and not want to do all the sort of lewd things with her

Is there a place I can sell the salvaged goods from The World Tree in bulk, or do I have to sell them individually?

I'm at level 71, and I've been smash grinding Vampire Bride. Is there a better person to smash grind for legendaries right now, or should I level grind a little on something specific to go for someone higher?

Chest is too big. Not smart enough. Hair is too long. Not my wife.

I haven't seen any reason to believe that's the case.

Kenny

>need zenobia and vale
>get vale finally after like 50 rares and 50 legos
oooohhh boyyyyy thisll be fun fun fun fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Even after beating the game, I still don't have a clear grasp on how salvaging works. Does each zone have its own salvage items? Where can you exchange stuff from the World Tree? In short, what's the best place to salvage & to exchange?

>adeninefag
>terrible taste
>pretending that Adenine is smart
like pottery

At least all the art I post repeatedly is on-model.

>Does each zone have its own items?
Yes.

>Where can you exchange stuff from the world tree?
In Argentum next to Max.

Best place to salvage is near Ophion, and trading your shit in at the nearby shops.

Yeah because it's drawn by a single autist since no one else will give a shit about Adenine

who hurt you brother

>leveled Kasandra's nopon wisdom to 2 just to open that door to Bana
>next part of the quest is a merc mission with 3 nopon wisdom
>oh no prob I'll just send Poppi.. oh

>Will Takahashi rehash the same concept until the end of time?
Does Chuchu shit in the woods? Your best hope is a setting where this shit all happens in the background, like how Irina's ladyboner for Elma never went anywhere but didn't needed a whole cutscene to demonstrate.

I like her design and personality, but she's outclasses by the 3 other ether cannons so I fallen for another one.

>mfw I got boreas an hour later
Sucks to be you.

Yandere is trash and so is she gameplay wise so why would i ever bother

I've seen Boreas and Finch pop up so many fucking times when bonding crystals but never got them
feels bad man

>Finch
I don't have a wojak sad enough for this feel.
Fuck, I'll get KOS-MOS and Zenobia first at this rate.

I'm going smash farming soon, almost level 70 now. I just want my dream team of fun characters I like

Haha time for more Tiger Tiger.
I better get what I need in 1 hour.

>Think I should safe before I start
>Mfw I played without saving for 10 hours
This could have been real bad

Is there a specific salvaging spot that spawns these items more often: Titan's Quartz, Great Kingdom Banner, Ancient King's Tiara, Stratospheric Hoop I'm only using premium cylinders, if that changes something.

This midget furry jew knockoff wields the greatest power in all of Alrest. Say something nice about him.

He's /ourguy/

You'll never surpass your grandaddy.

unf, those hips. even her normal in-game model has hips that no child has business having.

He has his priorities sorted

Shut the fuck up, Tora

Meh meh
>/ourguy/
>not /ourpon/

He has a good personality.

He has more personality than Rex

I understand you're upset and projecting because Rex doesn't give a shit about Nia, but I've posted three different artists so far.

barely won the 3rd merc mission these fights were hard

i still somehow completed it despite failing the last skill challenge? would that have given me extra stuff or what?

We don't deserve him.

More QT

>Say something nice about him.
Meh meh meh

I swear I'm interested in the most inane shit.
I seriously wanna know why the World Tree areas are named after the Ursa Major stars (Mizar, Benetnash, Megrez, Alioth) of all things. I sincerely doubt it's just because they're cool names, since almost nothing in this game has a meaningless name.

He's ourguy

>I had to sit through the absolute dogshit that is called Kora's quest
Fucking hell.

Better than every other quest in the game.

Right, so right now I'm using the following.
>Rex(Modern Medal,Diamond): Mythra(Arts Heal, Critical up), Wulfric(Arts Heat Critical up), Roc(Critical Up, Physical defence up)

>Nia(Camo Hood, Rebirth Amulet): Dromarch (Arts Stealth,Blade Combo Boost), Kora(Movement Heal, Fusion Cobo Up), Floren(Arts Heal,Fast Blade Switch)

>Morag(Assassin Shoes,Nopon Mask): Brighid(Affinity Max Evade.Aggro Boost), Theory(Arts Aggro Boost,Blowdown Resist), Finch(Block Rate Up)

Is this acceptable, or do I need to make changes.

desu the skill checks of most of the blade's quest piss me off

When does this happen?

You need to have Morag as Gorg's driver when you do his quest.

Naming parts of a space elevator after things seen in space seems reasonable to me

if you're winning fights then it's acceptable, play however you want

Gorg's quest.
Nah, she does that no matter who Gorg's driver is.

The Keen Eye/Focus one during the Merc Mission level 3 interviews was my least favourite. Didn't pull Gorg/whatever other shitters actually have those field skills? Fuck you, no flavour dialogue for you.

footfags and trapfags be gone

I specifically put off getting that quest done until I had enough to pass the skill check for those.

Also, I am 99% sure passing those skill checks is needed the good ending of Difficult Decisions

Heropon

Don't lump footfags in with trap degeneracy. There's nothing particularly sinful about liking feet.

TIME TO FAP LADS

exhentai.org/g/1166134/ad3fbebbd4/

What master mod should I go for on QTPi?

Sorry to be asking a stupid question, but I really suck at this game.

I am mostly playing with Tora and Nia in my party, the former is classsified as tank, the latter as healer, does it mean I should be giving all my TNK blades to Tora, and healing blades to Nia? I tried changing some things around and gave Nia an ATK blade, some robot girl with an axe, Yaoyi or something, and she's honestly not doing much with it, hitting for whopping 40 at level 21.

Please advise, I have no idea what I am doing anymore.

the time has come and so have I

Damn, you nerds fap to everything, no matter how terrible it actually is.

>Also, I am 99% sure passing those skill checks is needed the good ending of Difficult Decisions
Which is why I hate the skill checks

>hope you have 9 of "x" and if not fuck you
Skill checks are a mistake. I wish the blade quest were just straightforward quest and you didn't need to do 100 skill checks to get through them

I beat Reeking Douglas at only level 81 before putting core chips on Morag's blades, so I guess I'm doing something right, just not sure if it's enough going forward.

How much would floren sell for in the sex market?

You guys did max out the thought cloud before you roll for rare blade right? You aren't a casual are you?

I like the concept of them, but sometimes they just go full retard with them. Like two skill checks back to back, but the second one is simply ONE level higher and it's on a fucking ladder.

>Also, I am 99% sure passing those skill checks is needed the good ending of Difficult Decisions
I think it already has been confirmed that it doesn't.

What's the easiest way? Maxing trust via pouch spam?

Dammit, this just ended up more funny then sexy.

I fucking hate that because I always reset my party after the field check only to set it all up again.

Nothing. Beguiling charms would activate and convince whoever was going to sell him to keep him for themselves.

I was lucky enough to have i needed for that part but i knew that shit on the ladder was dumb. I wish it counted not only the blades skills in your party but also the ones sitting on the bench. That would make the skill checks more bearable. I feel like most of the skill checks are either mean or have shitty placements

Generic Blade trust spam and then sending out on Urusla's merc missions.

Zenobia's quest was a nightmare of setup management

I just got to that and I'm not even going to bother with that shit

>Yiga Clan cameo
I...what the...!

Explain. Why her?

>still no elemental core: light

I can't play this shitty mini game anymore....please...

>The new Xeno doujin and Zelda doujin
My dick can only handle so much

Because the length of a mission means little for how many nodes you unlock. Ursula's mission is 10 min at minimum.

Anyone have a scan of this picture?

sauce?

I'm gonna need a link for this...no pun intended.

Is there anal at least?

>Zelda doujin
doujins*

I had to pull generic Dark and Ice blades for two characters, sometimes this game can go eat a bag of dicks