/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Got left out the circlejerk
>New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8
-Dec 22: Unused dialogue - docdroid.net/Pxn7IHL/bloodborne-script-formatted.pdf
-Dec 26-29: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/8irZ3mh.png

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/iScooA4.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
discord.gg/8vKeef
discord.gg/w6NMnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for choir sluts

LAYER TWO REPORT
>lonely silverbitch crying by himself in the corner of a huge empty room
>more donDUDElas
>lots of rb5 again
>piggu and scythe giant combo, skillfully dispatched
>rat room, and a slime hiding amongst the corpses 1shot me
>Alfred proves that his skill build can use every weapon in the game and whips out a tonitrus to kill the slimes with
>Alfonzo then gets PTHU'd by the last enemy in the layer
>boss is silverbitch, rekt
Onto Layer Three!

LET'S GET TO BUSINESS

4th for amyarm

idk, crowset buddy, how's it going?

Thanks for your patience Beefy.
I got it sussed now.

Just look at the moon! Do you know what time it is?

FC AT LORAN RIGHT NOW
GLYPH: jjpkdcgd
RULES: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png

I am quite the gooktoon enthusiast and I dont get it. IIRC that girl is from Log Horizon which I haven't seen, but I still dont quite understand the meaning of your message. Please elaborate.

Miyazaki pls stop embarrassing me in front of my host.

Got 'em, Charlotte.
Moving on to layer 2

I have a lot of reaction pictures for this situation, but I won't post one.

The worst aspect of these games by FAR is that the early game can be so purely unfairly difficult that it makes me literally scream into tears, but by the middle of it it becomes so easy that it bores me until NG++.

I think Gascoigne just gave me a small heart attack out of frustration. What a piece of garbage he is without cheesing.

That does not help.

You're just bad.

Need help in the forbidden woods pw bbg

Welp, I guess everyone on bbg really is bl98.
Zero red summons at FC.

How overleveled are you? You can still connect even up to 117.

>by the middle of it it becomes so easy
>what are chalice dungeons

120 lol
(did a skilltinge build to bl100, but it just wasn't viable. Overleveled end a bit too, steep learning curve with NO respecing)

>has multiple undodgable moves that follow you mid roll or even hit you through iframes
>attacks nonstop, gives no opportunity to regenerate stamina or even hide, will literally just break the walls to get to you
>does completely inconsistent damage, killed me anywhere between 2-6 hits

Chalices are easy as hell my dude. I already platinumed the game and needed no assistance with any chalice boss. Gascoigne with a +0 weapon is many many many times more bullshit than anything the Chalice can offer.

Why would you stop at 120 and not 117 which actually can still connect to 98s?

Oh no. I hope you didn't wait

Create a new char, people deleted their chars for other reasons

We waited a bit but I saw your message in the last thread.

If I could ask why 98?

I will.
Didn't know/ ask.

It's tough but definitely not unfair. I always go no-Dream up to Gascan, so I don't level up, upgrade or die and take him on with just the Saw Spear without much difficulty. Use the music box or urns with molotovs during beast mode if he's really putting you down

FC IN LORAN
FC IN LORAN
FC IN LORAN
FC IN LORAN
FC IN LOLRAN

There must be something profoundly wrong with you if you thing central pthu HMPH with a +4 weapon is easier than gascan.

LAYER THREE REPORT
>SO MANY GONDOLAS
>Albuquerque gets torn apart by beasts
>gondola and boulder combo claims funky
>he is stillborn on the resummon
>I go for a pissbreak
>30 seconds later they are both in the session and Abhorrent Beast is giving me a haircut
>Al Bundy then dies from an austalian man and his spoidah farm
>funky defies physics in escaping two traps
>boss is Elder, who gave me my third blood rock of the day
Thanks for joining guys, NOW WHO WANTS TO GET CHUNKY

So people won't autistically screech at you for daring to level toooooooo high...

Invades 80s, avoids Reddit 150s, avoids getting invaded by 120s, 65-148 co-op range means it can match up with people from mid to late game, near 100 where most builds feel complete.

Why would you do any chalice without +10? You're what's wrong.

It works well for 50/50 builds, it's doesn't allow too much versatility in builds, it's not too hard to reach and out of the reddit meta

do we have a discord?

They go 98 to avoid reddity 120s (like me boo hoo) from invading. It's just out of range.

No

The witch kept on shooting me with his arcane magic and I couldn't reach the lever. I'm ringing now.

>

Okay I'm back, I'm going to see if I can srrc

Yes, but it is the thread boogeyman.

why?

Welp there goes my hopes of playing with you lot on this character.

Easy and gay but does anyone want to do Hintertomb with me? Never did it.
pass bbg

>doing chalices after main game instead of tackling them right on at appropriate bloodlevels or even earlier
>claims midgame is easy
No you are what is wrong, my dude. Chalices were intended to be progressed alongside the main game, not as post endgame.
Hell, chalices are so amazing you can technically get a +9 weapon with two 20% radials and a 18% flat 15 phys weapon before amelia.

Because it was shitposted about a lot in October 2016, and since then it has been a meme and newfags don't know why they hate it. Also because some people get salty when they lose to people from there.

Chalices weren't intended for shit, my dude. They're a shit feature whose sole purpose is to add artificial length by forcing an RNG grind to get the best gems, and for a hidden trophy required to plat.
Chalices are shit. Through and through, Chalices is a feature that causes damage to the genre and has nothing to do in it. It didn't feel good in Diablo 3, it certainly doesn't feel good here.

FCs allow 80-120, 98s can summon up to 137 for co-op and 117 is the highest that can invade them so as long as you're within those levels you should be able to play with 98s.

>Double KO

Totally worth it

rec me a gimmick build please

Reee fucked Defiled hotdog

so do we have a link? i'd check it out

50/25/25 moonlight

LAST SPELUNK OF THE DAY
FRC PTHUMERU IHYLL
GLYPH 46rr4x2q (SUSPECTED VILEBLOOD LAIR)
PASS bdayPURJ
DRESS ACCORDINGLY, I WILL REPLY TO THIS POST ONCE I HAVE TWO DEPUTIES ON SCENE

I just found out this was a thing. I stopped lvling my main past 98 because I was waiting for my friend to catch up. Glad I did.

discord.gg/8vKeef

Thanks for joining me Jordan and idk for the first layer at least.

>being a discordfag

>they are a shit feature
Maybe the story ones from visual perspective since they are all set in stone, but they still pose a challenge when tackled at appropriate bl ranges.
FRC roots are actually amazing though. They are by far the most fun postgame hardcore content in the series.

Sorry about the roadblocks

>giving expired invites

LETS GO LADS

Thanks for hosting, Yharnamite. It was fun, shame there wasn't a fourth layer: when will we blessed again?

BL80s can invade BL120s so must have got lost and found his way into the reddit glyph where he’s all alone with his upboats

I thought BLT/ARC was just a meme but this is actually really hard to fight against.

I rescinded it :^)
discord.gg/w6NMnc

Dubs decide what build I make.

>Dubs

It is a meme, but I enjoy playing on it

what build should I make if I want to become the scum of the community?
alsoif 7 you make a 50/50 vit/end build fists/consumables/flamesprayer only

I'm starting a new character, does anyone want to give me the Holy Moonlight sword?

That was idk getting summoned after two blood drunks in a row

???

sent ;)

You cannot drop weapons.

No dubs on Veeky Forums

>tfw I played DaS3 too much
Welp. Thanks for the heads up

I blame bloodborne for ruining the new designs for monster hunter weapons. FUCK you miyazaki you trick weapon hack FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

What the fuck are you talking about you ape. Mon hun is a clunky shit series anyways.

Oh ok

>begs for mercy
>shots hun
I will rwmember that.

what the actual fuck are you even talking about.
Monster Hunter has always had wepaons like this, you idiot.

All points into blt, you can choose your starting class but you cant get early chikage.

Post ending in 4 decides what build I will use

FC: Why does the invader have to bloodbullet and heal?

I am no MH pro and only tried the mhw beta, but I am pretty sure swaxe and cb both were introduced before BBcame out.

They don't really, some people just do for the five extra bullets that the host has too

They don't but having bullets is useful so it's recommended

Only the host HAS to bloodbullet. The invader has the option to bullet+heal because the host now has a +5 bullet advantage, but if you don't care about that you don't have to do it.

>21 end

>got roll'ed on mid-air

if i get a weapon from a chalice glyph, will i be able to get it again from that same chest or will it be insight

Yeah that felt pretty dirty, sorry. I shot you by reflex because I assumed you were about to attack after that dodge, so I attempted a parry.

+5 bullets. Because the host also gets +5 bullets. If the invader doesn't really need em they wont blood bullet thouh, depends on the player.