/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Why is futaba so ugly?

I love Ann!

Fuck off

Claiming this garment-pilfering heart stealer.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Ren is from Sumaru City!

We know, Kamoshida

lovekoto

Fuck off

Claiming this tanning bed and coke addict.
Best enjo kousai.
Whose mother cut all the financial support after she got knocked up by her own father and now it's being forced into prostitution by her "boyfriend".
I'm feel so bad for Ann(e) I pity her.

Ryuji seems very likely.

Sae looks kinda good with that hairstyle

Have you seen her?

I love this bookworm!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Life's a bitch and then you die
That's why we get high
‘Cause you never know when you're gonna go
Life's a bitch and then you die
That's why we puff lye
‘Cause you never know when you're gonna go

Yusuke, for the aesthetics of it, like Warhol or Kenneth Anger

I would rank her second to last in attractiveness of all the romance options.

Does she really read that much? I doubt she has time for recreational reading after she's done studying. She'd more likely catch a TV show if she's free. It would be better stress relief.

She's mine /pg/

Would it be possible for a person who is the Fool Arcana only be able to have one Persona?

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Obviously she does if she has time to get familiar with Yakuza movies

>Makoto with a hime cut
MY FUCKING PENIS

Reading is one of her main hobbies.

...But then she would be spending that time watching yakuza movies, not doing recreational reading.

I love my Queen

desu most yakuza flicks are pretty much all the same, barring like kitano and suzuki (who aren't really traditional genre filmmakers). she could just watch a couple and be familiar

Well, reading is mentioned to be one of her hobbies.

What's good my nigga?

When you first visit the library one of the students mentions she reads sci-fi novels, and she says she reads manga in mementos.

If I had to guess though, I would say that it's heavily skewed towards manga. I don't think she'd have the time to sit down and read through a tough book. A chapter of a manga would be more relaxing and shorter.

Exactly.

Her name is Anne.

maybe it's all light novels and shit

Nice.

Do Chihayafags really exist?

According to Mona's Twitter, Makoto spend her time reading books after her birthday party.

What makes you think she spends all her time working so much so she can't even read a normal book?

With Ann as a romance option!

Her name is Anne.

Don't imply they don't.

literally no one fucking cares

Her entire character arc. When people are tired of doing tedious mental work, they do something that lets them relax their mind, not do heavy reading.

They only exist ironically.

>Key visuals showcasing the everyday lives of the characters will be released up until the anime broadcasting begins.
I honestly can't wait for Makoto's. She'd probably be reading at the library.

What were you doing with my WIFE Futaba?

>The others instantly believe you if you tell them Morgana is a girl
>Ryuji says he doesn't want to be anything more than just friends with her

He should have a been a girl desu.

She's gonna be whoring herself out to the mafia

>she literally had no time to spare
>no hyperbole
>no exaggerating because let's face it it's Makoto
>I speak for all people
No really what part of her arc said "oh gee I work SO much I can't do any recreation except this particular thing"

there's nothing that really implies she ready anything dense though, if they're lumping it in with manga that almost implies the opposite

glad to see that door-kun finnaly got a new haircut

Hey you, watch it.

O P T I M A L

P

T

I

M

A

L

It seems you're putting words in my mouth. Please address my actual point instead of the one you created for me.

Here's another one of her quotes on reading. Also Makoto's birthday is also world book day.
Reading can also be very relaxing.

He's my wife

I exist. I like her and I think she's one of the cutest of the P5 girls.

Alright autsimo, please provide evidence for your claim that "her character arc" suggests her reading is "heavily skewed" towards manga because she doesn't "have the time to sit down and read through a tough book"

I'm excited for Ann's. Is it going to be their everyday lives before they joined the PTs though? If so I imagine Shiho will be featured heavily.

Which P3 should I play: Portable or FES?

that's very lewd and cute desu

Same, maybe they'll show off her role as the president or watching Yakuza stuff.

I don't know why did this make me laugh. I imagine she did this after the OP

So we can all agree Makoto likes to whine for no reason while shit sits her ass around all day eating right?

yes

this desu
she was such a whiny bitch about her ""problems"" in the kaneshiro arc

Brown Makoto!

No because I paid attention to what happened in the game.

FES

It's very likely before they were PT

Her name is Anne.

I think it makes more sense to show her modelling.

Well that was my point. I'm just stating that there's a distinction between heavy reading and light reading that isn't immediately obvious from just the word "reading." But when the profile describes what things she likes to read, it's clear to me that she favors light reading. I wouldn't describe reading manga as "reading," but that's just me.

She's overworked. She has responsibilities as the student council president, the principal's lapdog, taking care of the house for Sae, and excelling in schoolwork. Many of these are mental pursuits. This suggests that she's likely to prefer light reading to heavy reading, both to squeeze in to her free time and to relax mentally. No need for insults.

I busted a nut in her pussy. You got a problem with that nigga?

>Akechi's key visual has him murdering Wakaba

Sorry I don't see any quotes or images therefore I see no evidence. All I see is "in my opinion", guesswork and "probably"s.

Plays FES first then the Portable version for the femc route

>So we can all agree

Oh well.

She doesn't whine, she does the opposite. Makoto literally does not stand up for herself at all and constantly follows orders. Also she does all of the housework and student assistance while Sae and the principal just act like a cunts.

Akechi won't get one

Is the persona series full of that random encounters bullshit??

>Makotofags in charge of paying attention

Yes so dont play them

>9 month later

>makotofags

>She's overworked
Not them, but to be honest they never showed that she's overworked if you ignore Kaneshiro's arc. So we don't know exactly how much she's overworked.

Mitsuru manages a multi billionaire company while being the student council president and has the best scores in her grade yet she never whined ONCE about it miss dyke seito kaichou san on the other hand...

I don't know how extensive these showcases are going to be but they'll probably show that too. Shiho was her only friend prior to joining the PTs though so I'd like to see cute moments of them prior to Ann joining the PTs.

P1 and 2, yes. P3, 4, and 5 don't have any random encounters.

Because Mitsuru is a mary sue

Her name is Anne.

I'm not a Makotofag friendo, I'd imagine the Makotofag is more likely to be the guy putting forth his own headcannon of her not the person telling him he's full of shit

>If
He's already banging Goro every night so the answer seems clear.

I don't imagine they do. She's a jew.

good to know, thanks mate

I guess AGDQ is tomorrow, are you ready for deep manly voiced people to be wearing dresses and playing games fast?

Alright, chose a game for each PT to speedrun without completely embarrassing themselves. we'll say you can give them a few weeks for research and practice. Futaba's basically wild card if you ask me.

Nah, I'm the guy assuming Makoto is into light reading, and she's probably one of my least favorite characters in the game.