Whats the best alt coins to buy RIGHT NOW that haven't mooned yet?

Whats the best alt coins to buy RIGHT NOW that haven't mooned yet?

XBY

OkCash

Pink, posw, bitbay, dgb gearing up for take off, xby I guess. Diversify into these and you'll 300% in one month

>that haven´t mooned yet

u know something, that phrase have never been used that much as now and it makes me think that very soon there aren´t many chances to invest in a coin to become a big successful investor.

Its like I see it from the eyes of a boomer, realising the todays young adults have to wageslave for life now since we (the long time bag holders from >2016 and more back) took all the space.

to answer your question, check the other threads in Veeky Forums and make out of that what you will.

Buy pink

XBY

Chaincoin. Not even kidding

>tfw only 100 XBY & 20 POSW
Which should I dump the rest of my BTC on?

There were people who didn't buy eth at 7 dollars, because of DAO fiasco :^) . I hope you have a rope when CHC will skyrocket to bittrex. It's not like you aren't used to failure :)

Okcash is neither chc or posw.

I hear big pump incoming on bitbean on monday

C'mon dude, most of us have bigger iq than 80. Try shill beans to 9gag, maybe they will buy your ba..... I mean beans

XLM

XBY. Basically. It's a no brainer. If you havent invested in XBY yet after you've found out that the genius developer is inventing a new consensus method there is something wrong with you.

^This

Pepecash and specific rare pepes like rarepepeprty that gives you dividends from the upcoming game.

Guppy

I can't even figure out how to buy it.

If you want to invest in a meme that could go south easily, get XBY.

If you want assured growth and a big payout, go ETC.

Guppy is guaranteed, gnt is at an all time high but rises with ETH rises so it could be a profitable gamble

Wings, the price has been stable for a while

Veeky Forums explain it to me why go for "mooning" instead of focusing on solid cryptos that have upward draft and continuously raising over BTC on a long time period?

NEETs trying to cash it out this week, thats all it is

I need to go from 2000 EUR to millionaire and not when I'm 50.

Because if I wanted a slow, safe upward growth I'd invest in real stocks

I'm making some pretty sick gains though on my shitcoins.

Meanwhile my safe coins aren't doing shit

For long term investment (1 year+)
>DMD
>NXS
>EMC2
>BitBay
>ICN
>ZCL
>BLOCK
>XMG
>RLC
>IOTA (SOON)
They are guaranteed to rise.
Especially DMD and NXS. 2-3x gains for sure.
I don't have much money to invest though.. if you get rich from those; please don't forget about me.

1Bg7nXaMpjDX8BbWhXmLfGPnEgU748ifJq

BTC ATH
ETH ATH

What are your safe coins??

like 7% of my portfolio in Litecoin

The rest in stuff with more growth potential such as WAVES, MER,ICN,BAY,STRAT,XBY,RLC even some XVG. It's a gamble, but I have faith

I threw $200 at litecoin around $14. It's been meandering all this time right around that price, while all these shit coins are booming. Kinda want to cut from it now that it's up a bit.

vertcoin, bitbay, steem, maidsafe and stratis

Glad to see BLOCK on there, it's gonna be a ripper.

vert is dead

WBB has potential with banks apparently experimenting with it. RLC gas nearly doubled for me so far and SYS has been making my boner happy as well.

POSW is a guaranteed $1 coin.

posw, francs

*zooms in*