/drg/ - DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q (embed)

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC (embed) Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj (embed) - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT (embed) - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn (embed) - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm (embed)

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W (embed)

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK (embed)

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgPsO9AE2Aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obesity

Ibuki!

Hopebois!

Shirogane, Kiibo and Ouma!

I love Kirumi!

I love my beautiful wife Maki!

Best girl!

why is there so much danganronpa x wwe shit out there
its so weird
youtube.com/watch?v=XgPsO9AE2Aw

Ibuki "insufferable retard" Mioda

Koko! Over 14 hours of rendering better be worth it.

Would you?

Doctor doctor
Gimme the news I got a
Bad case of lovin' you

Hajime cucking Sato and Mahiru cucking Natsumi

I love Monomi!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Holy fucking shit my sides

I love Usami!

Oumaede!

Hajime moaning Natsumi's name while thrusting into Mahiru, pretending the pussy he is plowing belongs to a yakuza brocon

Mahiru lying back and moaning Sato's name, pretending the dick that is penetrating her is just Sato's favorite strap-on

I love Junko!

Chart user here. Just posting the official chart while remarking you just posted a D tier girl.

look at this angie

It's... so beautiful.

FUCK baconfags

nyamami

Superior chart.

Best mage Himiko! has everyone had a positive day?

Fucking all four members of the fujo four

Liebois!

Naegi loves Chiaki!

more like fujo five

Official Winter DR chart when.

That's the goal.

Top 5 worst girls and boys of the franchise

>Ruruka
>Hiyoko
>Celeste
>Ibuki
>Angie

>Hifumi
>Rantarou
>Haji
>Souda
>Ruruka's bf

And I love Monokuma

All four members of the fujo four fucking each other, and then gossiping about their sex lives together!

All the S section (except Kyoko) is messed up

Ignoring the obvious elephant in the room(which also isn't true), what's the problem with Angie that she's supposedly one of the all time worst DR girls?

Replace Angie with Maki and it's good

>Lumping Ibuki, Amami and Izayoi with those guys
But they did nothing wrong.

Ouma and Saihara are so swet and innocent when compared to their hardened homo senpais.

S-tier is Beekeeper-chan and Mimei, F-tier is Geologist, and all the other waifus fall somewhere between.

I want to say Celeste doesn't deserve to be that low

but holy fuck chapter 3 screwed her over.

I love kaede.

Why is that 10 year old with Saiahara the fuck is this pedo shit ?

The 0s from that one/multiple Ibukifag(s) say otherwise, supposedly.

Villain Ibuki

Hold it! I say Rival-Chan is also S-tier!

t. Rival-chan

Ibuki smelly anus.

Komaeda giving his kouhai Ouma the gay sex talk!

"H-Hey, wait!" Korekiyo halted in his tracks, turning around at the rapid footsteps approaching him. What a distraction from his work, yet this girl amused Nee-san. In fact, she wanted her brother visiting this shrine weekly to observe the main shrine maiden. The young woman stopped in her tracks, gasping for air. The anthropologist ready to speak, was immediately interrupted by the star attraction.

"You... You forgot to put coins in the donation box!" Again. Nee-san's disappointment is already weighing on him. For an amicable young girl, her greediness was an instant turn-off. Short and thick charcoal hair brushed against her flushed cheeks, those dolphin gray eyes staring down at her bare hands. "I... If you don't, the shrine's god will look down upon you. With disgrace."

Korekiyo felt the corners of his mouth twitch, "Ah, my mistake." He never learned this girl's name, loyal visitors have. But, is he considered welcomed to her side yet? Sure, he's not there to make friends for himself, rather for his sister. This ordinary shrine maiden still needs to be determined as worthy, before she can meet Nee-san. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out some spare change and slipped them into the donation box, taking a moment to pray.

( 1 / 65 )

People think she's way too bitchy and her whole ATUAAAAAA (which was a bad of translation imo) thing got people annoyed majorly

>Implying Fencer-chan is also not S-Tier

I love Sayaka!

Maki, but with a mullet

Rival-chan would never post here! She's too busy protecting her beloved Snowboarder-chan!

Snowboarder-chan will never love you no matter what tier you are, Rival-chan.

You wanna go younger?

I'm leaving him here for a moment, /drg/. Keep an eye on him and make sure nothing bad happens to him.

Ouma big family

Things crustycunt has in common with Baconfucker:
>Likes trash (baconfists aka worst girl)
>Is gay (likes traps)
>Is a cuck (would rather watch makoto fuck baconfists than fuck her himsefl)
>watches wrestling (made for 8 year olds and neckbeards)
>can't compete with my handsome wit
>watches lets plays and follows e-celebs
>isn't as good at dancing as i am
>stops avatarfagging to make posts defending/agreeing with himself
>actually forgets to post his forgettable waifu when he means to because he has the attention span of a goldfish (the snackfood, not the animal)
>Generally a shady guy
>Got bad grades in school from 7th grade onward
>is a comfyposter
>pedophile (self admitted lolicon)
>doesn't actually play video games (played RE4 for the first time in 2017, couldn't get used to the controls)
>ban evading phoneposter
>Slept with his parents til he was 8
>Wears shoes 2 and a half times too big to try and hide his small feet
>Makes a living by farming runescape gold and selling it to Venezuelans for pennies an hour
>Literally stalks me to other boards
>Is a reddit user
>is a tattle tale
>actually fell for my gandalf plot
>gets sweaty hands when he makes eye contact with the girl at the checkout counter
>*actually*, earnestly defends V3's ending; think's that the philosophy 101 tier ponderings of the survivors are "deep"
>is a snitch and therefore will get stitches
>posts lewd yotsuba in his off time
>stands at a towering 5'6 inches
>has back hair long enough to braid
>his phone has 1 (one) one album on it (Finger 11 - Them Vs You Vs Me)
>is now manually breathing, blinking, and can't find a comfortable position for his jaw or tongue
>pretend to hate me but secretly stan me and use my music for their ring tones (despite never getting calls or texts)
>buys books but never reads them; leaves them laying around to give off the impression that he reads (though no one steps foot inside his damp, sweaty lair other than him)
>moonlights in /ddlc/

That's not true! Snowboarder-chan loves Rival-chan!

These threads are going to last until we have over 250 ritualfags who will start to compete over having a chance at having a picture

Imo, she's A-tier by her personality alone, but it depends on how her design turns out.

The Ultimate Kabuki Actor, _____!

Neato!

Holy crap user, this is fantastic.

>Missing Maki wife poster, Jewell and FUCK BACONFAGS

Sounds like a war i'm willing to partake in!

Love it! I wasn't expecting a red kimono but looks good, thank you for drawing best boy user.

That looks awesome.

Now we just need a name for him.

Guys I don't like aois odds here

Kokichi looks young but come on Balween, he doesn't look 10.

Thank you for putting my wifey in your picture, OP!

Holy shit user, that looks gay as fuck.

Is kanjikun still around?

Having a lovely wedding with Ibuki

I know right? It's amazing.

I love calling him Kabuki but I guess using it as his name would be kinda lazy.

CHIAKI A BESTO! Chiaki is so besto even maneater girls fall in love with her.

>Haji, Hiyoko, Ibuki, Hifumi, Ruruka

These are the only ones that should be listed

Anytime user, both our wives are very beautiful.

George Diva or someone else should use Kabuki as a nickname for him.

He was around a little while ago. Though that while was a couple of days, so he might not be lurking too much.

He may look gay but we all know he's plowing your mimefu every night

Mikan blushing while kissing her armpit

Why would she kiss her armpit

Alright, who the fuck is Santa?

Jesus user, I think my heart just skipped a beat.

He felt her doe-shaped gaze watching him closely. Suspicious, creepy. That's possibly her impression, but Korekiyo can't blame her. About to turn back, a tight grip constriction his mitten and a meek voice whispered. "Thank you." Delicate wasn't a word describing a uniformed girl sticking out like a sore thumb. Despite seeming affected by the frigid temperatures, her fast movements merely interested Korekiyo.

But, really. She's intriguing as a whole.

"To be honest..." Her grip loosened, letting go of hand and sliding up his arm. "I... I don't know how to... I've noticed that you've been watching me a whole lot."

Korekiyo froze, "Excuse me?" She's noticed? His observation skills were massively high, however her perception is a different ability. "I think you have been mistaken." Skin shuddering from a cool breeze meeting his face, he continued.

"Do you like me?" Romance? Is this why she asked? "I wouldn't like a tainted man, but... you're kinda an exception. Golden week's around the corner and... I've been wondering if you'd show up too! So, I want you to see me perform a purification ritual!" Shrine maidens were a traditional job consisting of volunteers. Japan preserved ancient shrines through daily maintenance and having priestesses keep an old part of their culture alive. He's seen a few rituals performed, usually they're exorcisms or the famed Kagura dance.

( 2 / 65 )

The man who delivers gifts at Christmas.

She is in a exploring mood

>Crustycunt
So how's your meth lab doing Chiautis? No sign of cops yet?

Long hair swaying in the wind, he chuckled behind his mask and shook his head. "Of course not. I can't date you."

"I just want to be friends! I'll purify you from head to toe! I'll teach you how we practice!" Now, this caught his attention. A noble girl, flat-chested and childish, tutoring him on the hardships of being a priestess? His sister's voice dwindled, shoved to the back of his mind and he placed his hands together in a prayer.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive! I'll even give you a hint." She applied a finger to her lips, leaning closer to his side and attempting to reach his ear. Out of pity, Korekiyo lowered down to her height. With an amusing pout, she muttered in a voice inaudible to those around them. "I'm Kawasaka Kintama, and I'll give you lessons on an important art passed down from my family..."

"Ballbusting."

( 3 / 65 )

Magnificent.

Is this self-insert fanfiction?

he got arrested a week or so back

yeah because i want to teach my husband ballbusting