planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Xbone control scheme:
news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/12/10/xbox-control-scheme-playerunknowns-battlegrounds/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hJMSTFq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone wanna play on PC?

COMboy112

What's a KD ratio that's considered good?

how the fuck do you do this magic pipe

> 1 to not be a total shitter.
> 2 to be ok
> 3 to be good
> 4 to be actually good
> 5 watch out lads
> 6 is this real?
> 7 a god?
> 8 our lord and saviour?
> 9 low tier aimware
> 10 mid tier aimware
> 11 top tier aimware
> 12 machine learning
> 13 skynet
> 14 google AI
> 15 Literal God with a capital G.

really really trying too hard with this post

t. sub 1 kd shitter

It is a mystery...

>Dr Disrespect grounded
>Shroud actively looking for a new game to milk
>Summit diddling kids on Fortnite
>Every other big streamer is playing Tarkov

where when you when POOBG is kill?

>landed it

fucking based my dude

>giving a shit about streamers
>not playing what you enjoy
follower detected

only cheaters and chinks enjoy POOBG

which one are you?

Neither of the above, so I guess that makes you wrong. I'm sure that comes as a shock to nobody.

>ching chong ching chong

>can't win gunfights against people 5 feet away from me because toaster can't handle the effects and skips frames
help.

I feel bad for them because they're clearly burnt out to fuck on the game (many have played for probably upward of 2,000 hours), but I've watched streamers who hit 5k+ viewers when they play PUBG switch to a different game like Tarkov and drop down to 1k viewers. Then they feel obligated to start running PUBG to get the viewers in and then switch because they're so sick and tired of the game.

What is asias problem with shooters?

why do people drop in popular spots?

its basically all rng at that point
you find a good gun? nice heres 3+ kills
you found a handgun? well prepare to get rekt

>can't win gunfights against people 5 feet away from me despite toaster running at 60 fps max settings
I'm just shit, aren't I?

Why do people who suck or don't know what they are doing drop at popular spots is what I want to know. If you can't even get a shot off before getting downed, you have no business wanting to drop on a hotspot.

It's this. Ever get frustrated at bad drops, rubberbanding, or a red zone death and just want to take a break for a couple hours? Go do something else?

Streamers don't have that luxury. Their livelihood depends on not only constantly being on, but being entertaining.

I'm sure a lot of you "envy" them, but you don't understand it. Every single one of them was nobody before twitch, and will become nobody again once the new trend starts. This streamer shit is 10x more volatile than crypto, which itself is already 100x more volatile than acquiring and mastering a skill that can actually pay the bills.

>B-but shroud makes 200k a month

Cool. You know how many lottery winners are dead broke within five years? Mark my words, he's spending his formative years playing video games 24/7 instead of developing a talent people will actually pay for or running a business, when this bubble bursts he's going to be fucked. I pity streamers.

What is this guy then?

>wahh wahh rng

You guys do realize that while certain parts of this game are heavy rng based, you can certainly improve and give yourself an edge by getting good. Being a faster looter, knowing the weapons inside and out, knowing bullet drop and how players think and act, none of this shit is RNG and I promise you the "bullshit death" you just had was related.

Well, you can try ambushing them and only start firing at them when you get them from behind. Maybe that will help you.
>I'm sure a lot of you "envy" them
Certainly not ones like that who can only play one game.

>Start match
>Lagging like hell
>Game randomly set me to Ching Chong Land

Then you went 18 kills and won, right?

Can't really win when you full auto a guy and he downs you with a saiga and only takes one hit. Maybe my ping wasn't bad enough to give me an edge.

Anyone know some basic chinese so I can communicate some simple stuff with them? l
>enemy on the roof
>2nd floor
something like that. Also, anything to help hit on some of the cute sounding chinese girls.

>Game works fine yesterday
>Today it crashes on menu and is unresponsive
>Can sometimes get into pre-game lobby and it crashes during solo matches
>CTD
>No error message or log

??

Talk about pork buns and being real men

>being a faster looter
doesnt matter how fast I can loot my handgun when the guy next to me gets an sk12

sure you can get a lot of free kills if you get the good rng, but why not play a real shooter instead then?

Okay but you understand you have the same chance as he does to get that gun? RNG is actually more "fair" than other methods because everybody has the same chance.

That's not to say you can't get an edge with skill, but if you haven't been S12K guy yourself, you haven't played enough games.

>why not play x

Because I don't want to? PUBG is fun?

>get matched with qt azn gf
>instantly see increase in my performance
>despite her getting downed like 12 times we still manage to win by the sheer power of a female voice pushing me on
At last I truly see why we need women on the battlefield.

you know how I can tell you haven't played enough to get good? you don't even know the gun names

>posted the wrong pic
Comfy achmed it is then

>not picking up his ammo and running off with it

I'm kinda jelly. I want to play with a girl and be her white knight during the match.

>before first win
>get to top 10 constantly
>try hard a lot
>2 wins
>dies before top 50 most of the time
Is it time to quit?

Pathetic!

>die
>blame RNG
>get a kill
>was 100% skill

Asians are souless insects, so to work out KD, you divide by 7 and add 2.
So 6.5 - demigod of asia.

>in chink team
>set up in a perfect position right in the middle of the zone, complete coverage
>other team is down next to a road far as fuck
>all the chinks in my team rush down and get destroyed when they very well could've stayed up there and sniped the fuckers
Why?

No fucking way, has to be hacks, right?

>31.5 KDR average on at least four games
No, I'm sure he's just good at the game...

You guys havent played on As?
They cannot aim, they just sit there, they have no idea. Only way you can lose is to a toilet camper.

Are there more cheaters on their servers?

Probably

>tfw have to keep playing with one guy who can't kill a god damn thing because we are friends and my friend always invites him first
>surprise surprise unreliable and can't land a fucking shot when it matters
>people go for him to get him up when he has full health and i have none and surprise now im out

i mean fuck i love the nigga but we don't have good solid runs anymore because it's so hard to fucking carry sometimes and it's just ruining the game for me at this point

ok

>tfw i'm this guy

i still love you user

just practice some more okay? (:

Playing with friends below your skill level is hard, but you need to git gud and carry that shit.

tru im just being autistic

this is probably the first "team" game other than CS:GO so i'm not too used to this feel

Make sure to join the other discord as well!
discord.gg/hJMSTFq

>not doing 1 man squad, jumping after a 4 man squad and always taking some of them with you to the grave so you fuck up their game

Finally somebody who knows the true way.

>everytime I match with a chinaman there's usually a fuckload of background voices and sound
>wtf
>tfw just realized these nogs are at internet cafes

>go to internet cafe
>can't find people to squad with

I lived in slavhithole before and when I was 13-15 went to internet cafes and played CS and unreal, made many friends there.

>liahuwei just shot my entire team in the head through a house
>prone next to cardboard box
>he can't shoot through it

when are they going to do something about the fucking hackers
Im hitting a guy with a sk12 over 7 times and he is somehow still alive
I look in the deathcam and he gets hit but takes no fucking damage everytime

Quick and fast fun, plus I like trying my luck

webm or bullshit

>webm or bullshit
play the fucking game its not exactly a rare occurrence

2 times with a saiga and not killing isn't uncommon, but a third will almost definitely kill unless you're way out of range (ie it's your fault not the games)

this guy gets it

Post your malicious stories

>tfw dragged my shitter friends on in misery for like a month and they're starting to get good
One just has never played shooters before but is improving at a surprising pace, the other thinks aren shooters are the only real fps and complains about pixel hunting, but will still be hype when he kills stuff

>find a shotgun
>sit dead silent in the corner of one of the houses
>always get a least one

The bike is so much fun, especially on the desert map
Our squad can get fucked, as long as I get to speed around for a few minutes it's been a good game

>when you hipfire fully kitted UMP at 5 meters and 5 out of the 40 shots land..

>5 people left
>garage building was in previous zone
>circle about to shrink
>sit under staircase
>know there are people upstairs
>hear them running down
>first one comes out
>second
>third
>shoot third guy in the back
>down 2nd
>1st guy already too far and zone killing us
>2 other guys kill the first guy to run out
>guys I downed die
>I get 2nd place
I bet those two other guys we're ready to kiss me

FNC when?

SIG>FNC

Angled foregrip or vertical? which is better?

angled for full auto, vertical for tap fire

This basically
Vertical recoil only goes up, horizontal goes left or right. Thus vertical recoil is predictable, while you'll want to reduce horizontal as much as possible. Angled reduces horizontal, vertical vertical recoil, so angled is better in most cases. The exception is the SKS, since the vertical recoil is so bad you want a vertical to help tapping with it, and other weapons if you're a little bitch fag that taps people in spray range I guess

Also angled considerably speeds up aiming speed so you generally want it on an AR

Ah, i just knew it was going to happen. 3rd circle, squad approaching a cluster of buildings... and a car drives past. Naturally people start shooting at the car and team that got out of the car.

but the squad that was camping in the buildings we were approaching popped out and gunned us down as we were focused on this other team. I should've tried to be more firm and told them not to shoot. Oh well, randoms lol.

I'd love night mode on the maps. Replace fore grips with flashlight attachments and make flash hiders valuable.

Incidentally since 1.0 have you encountered any weather? i don't think i've had a single rain or fog map since.

>it's an everyone but you just (((coincidentally))) has a sniper rifle suppressor AND AR suppressor in the top 8 episode
What is with this bullshit?

Oh yeah, it's like a 10% bonus which is always good to have

I hope if they add a menu to select which maps/weather effects you want to play in they also find some way to punish the fuckboys that turn off the fun stuff like fog and rain. You could give people bonus bp for having more modes selected, it may not mean much now but it could when they add real crates.

I love not knowing what kind of map or weather ill get put into every time I queue up and it makes me sad people are too esports to enjoy things like fog.

>doing cleanups in squads after two or three other squads were having a brawlout
>all that loot
sweet jesus release me from my greed
I'd murder my squadmates if it meant being able to fashion bags out of their skins to carry more painkillers

>I hope if they add a menu to select which maps/weather effects you want to play
yes
>hey also find some way to punish the fuckboys that turn off the fun stuff like fog and rain.
what no that's retarded

>I love not knowing what kind of map or weather ill get put into every time I queue up and it makes me sad people are too esports to enjoy things like fog.
>I like the thing, it makes me sad when others don't like the thing so I want to force them to play the thing they don't want to play
just no

> encountered any weather
They removed rain and fog for now. Too many people bitched about them

Seriously? Silent hill mode was great, and you had to get close and dirty to fight. Rain was good too, muffled sounds, you had to play more cautiously.

Lmao what? I literally just played with fog weather. I think they just made it more rare.

no you didn't

i think rain affected bullet drop, meaning aimbots stopped being accurate. No wonder chinks dropped instantly.

>another salty noob off my games

Bye, have fun playing whatever someone else told you to play. Someday, someone will care about your babbleing. But it is not this Day.

>but moooooooooom i only want to play clear sky weather on erangel only!!!!!

No fuck you, the core of the game is randomness and nothing can expand on that point better than random map, lighting, and weather. It's exciting to queue up and not know where you're going to go, only esports kids want to play the same thing over and over with no excitement.

If you want to be that fucking boring then enjoy nerfed rewards, god that would be such a perfect thing to add in.

It's still the #1 most watched game on Twitch right now

this. i miss fog

I'll be the first to admit that lategame circles in fog could be real annoying, but as a whole it was a lot of fun to get thrown into a fog game now and then. The visual effect was spooky and felt amazing to run around in and the dramatic change in gameplay gave the round a unique flow and feeling.

I would love for them to bring rain back as three different setups, light, heavy, and thunderstorm along with a basic overcast but rainless day.

rain okay, without thunderstrikes please, my heart fell out several times playing thunderstorm maps. Additional i would need a Battlebottle in rainmaps.
i guess that is what youll get being 40+

>I like the thing
>why do people not like the thing
>they must be x category
>we should force them to have to play the thing that I like
Congratz on that 15 year olds mind

>sk12
>sk12
Hey samefag, try to play more than 5 games.

>bad aim
>no gear at all after first 3 kills
>4th guy fucks up completely and I get a fully kitted M4 and silenced SKS from him and meds for days
>2 times running towards circle and by miracle noone shoots me
>last 3 hear dude walking infront of me
>Let them kill each other
>Catch the last guy while hereloads

This game was nothing short of a miracle

Bazinga!

Considering everyone has the sound ramped up enough to hear vehicles from 1km away, he knew you were there already anyway