End Game (top 5 goals)

What's your financial end game? Why do you work so hard, save so much, invest all that money?

My goals:
> 1) Make work optional while I'm still young enough to enjoy it
> 2) Travel the world
> 3) Wear nice clothes, eat great food, drink the finest alcohol - splurge like a fucking Viking King
> 4) Give my children every advantage possible
> 5) Die memorable

Make enough to live independently without any debt or dull 9-5, and stay afloat via reinvesting

Then I can do nothing but write and draw all day.

>work as little as possible, have time to do stuff I like
>become location independent
>be able to travel for a month or two at a time (can't with a traditional "two week a year vacation time" job)
>get off wagecucking, no more bosses

>Save the world while making a fortune
>Leave positive legacy and wealth behind for my kid(s)

I just like money.
I like the green arrows next to my digits.
My dick gets hard when I see my digits double over a year or less.
I don't even spend it, I use an 8 year laptop and, my clothes I buy at borderline thrift stores, my food is cheap, I live in a 1 room apartment.
I just like having the money.

>make a small fortune with crypto
>kms
>leave said fortune to my family because I was a failure so this is my way of saying "thank you and sorry"

Keep making enough to support myself while I travel.

Hang out.

Die.

I hope you are my brother

>BADASS

that's what i want my tombstone to say. i want this claim to be justified.

Pay off mortgage
Make enough in stupid side biz (not crreated yet) to pay insurance utilities cable internet
That's it. That's fucking it. Gf can't have kids anyway fuck everything else
Do I win most boring?

1. Save the white race.
2. Have as many children as possible
3. Try to advance technology
4. Enjoy great works of art, eat well, live well

My end game was being debt free but I'm nearly there after 3 years of struggle and I don't know what to do next. Start a family I guess. Maybe become investorNEET. it's a weird feeling.

>4. Enjoy great works of art, eat well, live well
Have you been to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC yet? It's fucking incredible.

Teach me your ways, bruh.

1. Not have the stress I've seen in my family from being poor fags.
2. Work a job I like
3. Retire early/ have a healthy work life balance and take care of myself
4. Travel with gf

I'm going to be upper middle class just by my career path. I'd like to break out of the yuppie/working class and into the rich/owning things class but I don't see it.

I can see setting my kids up to do that. I live in a high cost of living area so I can also see moving to a low cost of living area or moving into a telecommute role and buying local businesses. I work in a technical field, I might be able to write decent books about it and get some non-salary slave monies.

My investments are like my plan, most of it is trying to beat inflation (yay ETF's) tax avoidance(401k yay!). I live on under 30% of my paycheck. I keep looking for better investments but for the most part the bigger expenses I've been has been bailing out family members who have health issues/lost their jobs.

It seems many of you Anons don't have set plans or goals for what you'll do once you attain wealth.

I've been reading though the books that are often recommended on this board and a reoccurring theme seems to be that you need a concrete attainable goal and a path mapped on which includes benchmarks and a timeframe.

For example:
> I will have $500,000 saved by the time I am 40 years old. To achieve this I will:
1) Finish my PhD by December 2020
2) Get a job in my career field by June 2021 making $115k or more
3) Invest $35,000/year

Something to that effect, though much more thought out. I'm just beginning to explore this myself, and part of me still thinks it's a little gay, but I'm going to give it a go. Nobody has a plan for anything now a days, it's like the entire human race is on autopilot.

>1) have min of 50k passive income
>2) wear pjs all day until i wither away because i forgot to eat

Perfect plan

There's a guy from a rich family who I despise. We keep him around in our circle but none of us actually like him. He brags about how he's going to be more successful than us. I just want to have more money than him.

i want enough money so i can just buy a nice cabin in the middle of nowhere, separate entirely from society apart from buying stuff, and then roll up in a comfy blanket in front of a warm fire and just lay there until i die

Add more LSD and PCP and the desert

>Don't want to work hard when I'm young
>I want to be rich as fuck though

Wow A+++ OP do you do seminars too?

>1
Retire from wage slavery by 40
>2
Provide a comfy life for my family

My only goals really, I'm easy to please and don't want an exotic lifestyle.

shalom brother

Make enough money to usher in the Transhumanist revolution.

Are you literally retarded? Or did you not read the words I typed? I never mentioned not working hard - I said I wanted to have work be optional while I'm still young enough to enjoy it. Meaning I already amassed enough money that I no longer have to work. Is this clear, you fucking moron?

I only have 2 financial goals
1. Have enough free time to stay fit, travel, and do what I like.
2. Buy a house

>become financially independent
>invest in technology development and get ellon musk to mars
>become massively wealthy (not famous by any means)
>make enough money to start my own private army
>go back to america

>Die Memorable

Memorability is relative. Even gravesites get built on top of. Every second that passes after death you become even less memorable. How memorable will you be after 10 years? 100 years? 1000 years? 1 Million Years?

Your life is nothing but a blink in the eye to the universe. Might as well focus on enjoying your life now that's all you really get.

I should sell reverse mortgages to seniors.

>financial independence
>never wagecuck (or wagecuck as absolutely little as possible)
>travel the world
>have a cool "home base" so to speak
>never reproduce (immoral)
>never marry
>have a qt virgin gf
>die before 70

A wife. Three Children. The relief breeding provides in this constantly existential hell.

>memorable

I hate to /redpill/ you, but nobody is memorable. The human race is a chance occurance in the evolutionary chain of bacteria. There are billions upon billions of non-habitable planetary systems in the universe and we are just an anomoly, lost in the noise.
All humans are insignificant. You're welcome

I don't want to have it all, I just want to have enough to be able to be free and not need to worry about anything financially related.

I want to make 100k and enough to move out so I can say fuck you to my mom everyday for yelling at me everyday and guilting me for being born. Hopefully buy her a nice car and tell her she doesn't deserve it.

>What's your financial end game? Why do you work so hard, save so much, invest all that money?

I invest everything, because my life is already awesome.

Ahh it's the ol' "the universe is big therefore nothing matters" routine. You're the retarded side of the nihilism coin my friend, if what you said is true then you should consider yourself truly free to pursue what you want in this short existence.

Don't listen to this cunt OP, sure you probably won't make a huge difference on a fucking cosmic level but that's no reason not to try and rule the world you live in.

Good thing I am Amar-Utu. Sup boys!