/vn/ - Maya Edition

Visual Novel General #1790

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12569011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.
We've had enough Hatsukoi posts.

All hail the king

Anyone else gets fatigue boners often?

YUKINO IS PERFECT.

I love Kings especially Arthur!

Unfortunately I can't get enough of Maya, sorry.

>reminder that SukiSuki is never coming out in English

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━ッ!!

I like this pose.

spoilers please

I hate mouse cursors.

I like pantyhose.

restoration patch when

I like spaceships.

I want to ram my face into that crotch and sniff THE FUCK out of it

Who is this?

Unironically Putin

Vladimir Putin.

I like upskirts.

is this strange to date a president of my own country?

>friend deployed in JP tells me he stayed in an internet cafe for the night
>this scene immediately pops into my mind

life is unfair

It's the highest form of patriotism. Good work, comrade.

I want to dirty things like handholding with your president.

thanks guys
I want to fuck Putin now

>now

ME
TOO
DUDE

Fag.

I'm not a gay.

about to start Yume Miru, can u guys give me the routes from worst to best? or does it need an especific order?

...bacause I like traps.

Mayans of the world, unite!

saggy tits

Aya >>>>> Mizuki >> Aeka >>>>>>>>>>Nekoko
roof scene aside, this game is a kusoge

Kyouka > Aya > the rest

saggy life

Runans of the world, unite!

Why does higurashi say high difficulty?

fucking annoying ass wannabee elmo bitch

umad bro

She's too good for Yuuma.

R07 is a retard who also thought that no one would be able to solve Umineko's mystery.

Say aaah~

But higurashi is a novel with no choices, if you keep reading you'll discover the mystery, there's no difficulty

lolis in bikinis!

Wasn't that true for the English readers though? I remember hearing something like the original translation fucked up a line or two making the epitaph impossible to solve.

It had been solved after the first episode.

Worst girl.

Pat pat

Shuki Shuki Daishuki or Chicchakunai mon?

How ugly and distasteful. How is that more than a hunk of flesh? It has nothing of a woman's true, feminine figure. Behold the truth, heathens - THIS is a woman.

some people at Fuwanovel are working on it iirc

not sure how well it'll go

sento a best

Orewa ochinchinwo daisuki nandayo

She did it lads, our girl actually did it.

>ochinchinwo daisuki
>using a direct object particle with an adjective

IS THAT A

IT'S A FUCKING

Casual accidental exposure is best exposure.

The kid looks like a fucking potatoe

makina cover your fucking tits for the love of god.

this is why I'm not finishing it, can't stand Mitcher as a LI

>Mitcher managed to NTR 5 girls
How did she do it, bros?

Did his Venom Snake sister die or some shit? Why isn't he impregnating the living shit out of her instead of that pile of garbage?

That's why you only read the good ending

I wish I was an eurofag

It still boggles my mind that amane or kazuki weren't the first to get pregnant.

Do europeans really do this?

She's too busy building her mother base

Someone said that it happens no matter what so I stopped reading like two hours in out of disappointment.

I'll pick it up someday, but I can't stand Mitcher as anything but comic relief and heartfelt retarded sweetness.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12569011
seems so, i never heard of it before though and i don't think it's a thing anymore

So when Sachi gonna have the better child?

yumiko > all else

Maternity fandisc when?

Never. ;_;

>Tatsuko and Benkei will never lazily and lovingly provider ministrations to your dick

why live?

Yukino >>>>>>>>>> Runa

FD? Nigga there should have been a harem pregnancy ending like in all good games. Although FW seems to be too busy making games with literal e-celeb shitposters in them.

>yumiko > all else

Come on we all know that with Sachi's superior genes mixed with Yuuji's they'll have the better child while all the others have brain dead little shits. Sachi's child will probably be getting straight A's and be the top of her class (and even perhaps class president and valedictorian) while the other's are either being held back or stuck in special ed, and continue her and Yuuji's family bloodline and be a world changer while the rest succumb to drugs and prostitution at age 18 before OD'ing on Ecstasy in some crappy ass bathroom in the middle of a shitty run down sketchy club in Brazil.

I am pretty sure Amane's kids will be the most prolific which is all evolution and genetics is actually trying to do.

Whats your favorite aspect of Yukino?

she NTRs me

>harem pregnancy
Individual for every single one too. Do eeet FW

>when Helen tells her story in Hotel Dusk

The tears

they won't stop

The morning blowjobs.

The lack of tsun tendencies and her forcefulness when it comes to persuading a literal brick to do something new with his life.

Literally who

For real, I get where you are coming from, she really is perfect. She's just too perfect. I like heroines with some flaws and quirks [/spoiler]and just liking shoujo manga isn't enough

But if I had to choose what I liked most it's that she is literal sex incarnate.

So Im reading through Dies irae why does Marie stop responding to Ren in the middle of some others routes

>ywn have a qt brunette tease you

It's a plot point for Marie's and Rea's route but basically she faded back to a "sleeping" state because he pretty much ignored her as a "girl" and treated her like an object rather than an object, plus something else that happens in those two routes to make her stick around, so her spirit went back to bed.

how do i get a girlfriend like yukino. seriously, she is like perfect.

Is she ok?

She isn't real user

Naisho no Naisho.

Ah, cause Im still on Kei's route and I was just curious if they would explain it in other routes

Sento's thickness makes me diamonds.