What form and or type of Anarchism could be the most viable type in forming a better off society than the one we have...

What form and or type of Anarchism could be the most viable type in forming a better off society than the one we have now?

Anarcho-syndicalism is the only non meme answer.

Nietzschean anarcho-progressivism.

Anarcho syndaclism/ communism

Or anarcho nihilism

>anarcho-capitalism
>anarchist

Queer anarchism, quite obviously.

Hey, it's never been tried!

This, everyone would be pretty gay

Autistic people love to color code everything and give themselves a star as a reward for a job well done.

Anarcho-egoism

Chomsky is a meme
Slavoj Zizek is where it is at

Mutualism, collectivist anarchism

They're all impractical and shit to be quite honest with you

This. Queerness will drive down our reproductive urge, eventually ushering in the slow and merciful end society so deserves.

Anarco capitalism also works, altough it is more a transitory state than a serious political regimen.

Statist detected

desu anarcho-primitivism
longest track record of any ideology

Daily reminder that the Metaphysical patterns of the universe tend toward hierarchy and specialization, aka caste systems. Good luck with your fantasy freedom worlds

Anarcho my wife's sonism

Everyone is a cuck who raises a wife's son, BUT everyone is allowed to reproduce.

lel entropy much?

what a brainlet

*Everyone is required to reproduce, not merely allowed.

>Metaphysical patterns of the universe justify statism

>Humans can break free from our metaphysical chains.
>"Justify" used un-ironically

Do you believe in free will, too?

Fair enough.

>The area of the universe we exist in tends towards hierarchy and specialization.
>It will probably succumb to entropy like everything else, but as of now, and under any circumstance where 'society' is a relevant term, refer to first premise.

Societies have changed and developed all throughout history. You can clearly distinguish that the pattern is moving towards more decentralization of power. All monarchies and dictatorships have succumbed compared to democracies.

Just absolutely wrong. Athens' Democracy fell two thousand years ago, Rome's republic likewise. We're undergoing a cancerous outgrowth of republicanism and democracy now, but its quickly devolving into to tribal struggles, which will usher in an age of totalitarianism. Throughout history Empires and Monarchies have been far more stable than fickle, shortsighted Democracies.

Well some of the largest technological advancements have been made under democracy.

The brightest flames burn out the fastest.

>queer anarchism
>anarcho feminism

Do they really not realize people would go back to stringing faggots up in the middle of the town center and forcing roasties back in the kitchen if the state was abolished?

Both the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire lasted a comparable amount of time.

Unless you include the post-split period which was an absolute shitshow of virtually constant decline that doesn't really support the case that empires are more stable than democracies.

I mentioned Rome not to defend Empire, but because it is one of two republic/democracies that existed prior to modernity. To defend Empire and Monarchy, I point to Egypt, China, Japan, Russia, Europe for over a thousand years, and Aztec civilization. Democracies and Republics are the exception, not the rule

Lets wait and see then. I'm eager to see how monarchies would make a comeback with the largest, most literate and most connected human population the world has ever seen.

>Japan
>China
>Russia
>Europe
>Stable

If you consider pretty much constantly being at war stable then maybe. Japan and Europe being by far and away the worst offenders for this.

Not to mention Venice was a republic before Russians even existed let alone a Russian state. And lasted for over a thousand years.

>anarchy-anything
>viable under any circumstances for any kind of civilisation

>le triggered man

anarchy is basically anti-civilization

Anarcho-femboyism desu.

this

what in the heavens? i dont think that would work lad

Anarcho syndicalism is just a bunch of egoists forming unions.

How would queer anarchism even work? Society is dictated solely by giant gay orgies?

something something homophobia only exists because of hierarchies maintained by the state something something

Which is why I like it