/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

MOMMY MILKIES Edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Paya's papayas

I have a map with all the Korok seeds.

Paya doujin scanned when

what an embarrassingly bad piece of art work

I miss her so much

This is awesome, user. Thanks a bunch.

Do you happen to have a sub boss one as well?

Best girl edition

I was going to use this one, but I couldn't find a higher res version.

I don't, sorry. The only other maps I have are pic related and one that shows all of the shrines, but that one is too big to post.

reposting

555 KB

I've made a lot of progress in the game with 60 or so shrines completed, tons of high quality weapons and upgraded gear but I'm feeling like the game is way too easy.

Would you guys drop your progress and play Master Mode instead and should I?

Well master mode is quite an improvement. Regen especially makes some of the tougher enemies require some form of strategy. Maybe you should, the game’s pretty replayable afterall, just do things different and take different paths/methods.

I wasn't aware that Master Mode had separate save files so I'm gonna do it.

>Being abducted and milked by aliens as a child in multiple timelines has milky repercussions in her adulthood.

Yep, no progress lost. Have fun getting owned on the great plateau

I'm pretty familiar with the game but do you have any tips for things I can collect early for some added fun?

Also thanks I enjoy a challenge.

How can you say you miss her, if you haven't even been posting lewds?

I'd go for the Ancient Saddle early if you have the DLC and grab a good horse, then keep fast travel to a minimum

yo is the japanese voice setting better

That's a great idea, I'd have never thought of it.

Don't fight anything you don't have to for minimal frustration
Buy amiibos

Did somebody say milkies?

Look up the video that compares each language, and see which one you like best.

Better for my [Knight's Halberd]

Are monster parts for upgrades, cooking and Kilton going to be a huge issue if I'm avoiding battle? Also I have the entire BotW Amiibo set but I only use normal Link ones for the tunics because otherwise it feels like cheating.

I don't see the point in playing master mode if you're forced to skip nearly every fight anyways. That pretty much takes out half of what makes the game enjoyable.

Dealing with 2-3 silver enemies every spawn or just not fighting at all is not.

Any voice setting is better than English, and I'm saying that as someone who normally prefers English

Somehow I doubt you have to avoid everything even with your first upgraded set and a decent weapon plus a myriad of environmental options for dealing damage.

keep em coming

>Environmental options for dealing damage
Don't even try to do that. The enemies recover around 30% of their hp over a few seconds if you're not constantly bonking them with something. Add on the fact that the army of silvers you'll be fighting will be dropping black / blue bokoblin tier gear instead of high grade gear you'll be pretty shit out of luck unless you just camp hyrule castle for respawning guaranteed loot.

I'm sorry to say, I didn't make any new ones besides that one.

Don't forget that there are tons of ways to disarm enemies in this game or outright take their weapons before they can even equip them.

It's all about using every means available to overcome obstacles and in my opinion it's better than completely stomping any encounter after the first 6 hours of the game.

So, who's excited for the Link's Awakening remake?

Already placed Link's Awakening DX.

>Overcome obstacles
You'll be overcoming them by not even engaging them 99% of the time. It doesn't sound very bad when just thinking about it but once you actually come across a camp with 3 silvers you'll say fuck it and run away.
See camp, look at it, walk away. That will be your gameplay loop with master mode, even with the best of gear, and it will only get worse as you progress and gold enemies with literally over 1k-1.6k+ hp are introduced. Disarming an enemy doesn't mean anything if the weapon it drops will break before you even do 1/4th of their hp.

Can someone fact check this guy. I see everyone playing Master Mode. It can't be as doomsday impossible as he makes it sound.

It was pretty universally shit on upon release for being lazy. I've noticed one user here defend it like it's his job whenever someone would complain about it though so he'll probably pop in soon.
Think about it this way. All of those super common black enemies spread across the map are now silvers. Think about how much hp a silver has. Now think if you'll really waste your time fighting them.

don't do this to me user

I think you mean CD-i remake

Master mode is pretty cancer. Golden enemies do quite literally have over 1000 hp at their weakest form with Bokoblins. Unless you're rolling around with the awakened master sword (good luck with trial of the sword on master mode it's borderline unfair) or a bunch of guardian axes or something you'll do absolutely nothing to them. If you stop attacking them for more than like 3 seconds for whatever reason they're going to regen hundreds of hp per second.

wow i’m surprised people dont like Master Mode here, im actually having a blast trying to come up with strategies that work against camps that have silver enemeies and what not, though it helps that im completely willing to break multiple weapons in one fight. Pick and choose your battles sure but to claim you have to run 24/7 is just not even trying.

If you like combat, it's less fun.
If you dislike combat, it's less fun.
I'm not sure what they were thinking.

That's a port, user.
Like, I don't even care for this rumour that Grezzo is remaking Link's Awakening, but I have to correct you on that.

It's just tedious. It offers nothing new besides tripling or quadrupling the hp of every enemy you come across and adding a stupid triforce in the bottom corner.

It is fun for a while, but I just got exhausted

>wow i’m surprised people dont like Master Mode here
people don't like master mode anywhere user

My hopes are being dashed. I wanted a fresh start with some more difficulty but I'm easily swayed by droves of naysayers.

It's not more difficulty. That's what made people mad. It's lazy as fuck and serves no purpose. They literally just shifted every enemy one color up and added some floating platforms that you'll instakill 95% of the time anyways.

well its all opinions but i find that the regen does add something new to the combat. You need to really think about how your going to deal with each indovidual enemy in a group. Gives something more to think about on even 1 on 1 combat too, whereas before you might want to conserve durability by fishing for witch time now you might have to throw in timed pokes or take a different approach. Explosions are now simply for making entrances now and i really dont mind that, desu i was pretty guilty of constant bomb spamming in my first playthrough.

Again if you guys dont like it then okay, just sharing.

I didn't believe in the "artificial difficulty" /v/ meme until I tried it
Just give it a go and form your own opinion, it's a seperate file so you have nothing to lose

big surprise for me desu, i swear the first few complaints on the game where. “Well ive done a few shrines now and everything is a joke”. So i figured people would love Hard Mode. I have been waiting till support ended to engage any of the dlc and generally havent been joining threads again till recently so i can see how i missed this.

Just try Master Mode out, user.

>people think that you can't kill 2-3 blackoblins with a single soldier sword that you can get from literally any skeleton after one shotting it in the skull

Everything is still a joke you'll just be breaking 2-3x more weapons. Master mode is poorly designed with the durability system in mind, even with the highest tier of weapons like ancient. Unless you're willing to use an ice arrow every time you smack and enemy or have infinite sources of freeze and are willing to swap between weapons to do so every hit it's just stupid.

>Implying black enemies are the problem
Also that's probably just not true. A soldier sword is like 13 damage and a black bokoblin has like 250ish hp. You'll likely end up being lucky to kill one, let along start the second.

>Go to akkala or pretty much anywhere outside of kakariko / hateno
>Nearly every enemy I come across is a silver
yeah that's the issue, user

I never end up using high end equipment in Normal Mode unless I'm trying to kill a Hinox before it wakes up because I literally have so many decent weapons constantly thrown my way by the game. Why the heck is weapons breaking on a regular basis such a big problem to you guys?

It's not. It's the way master mode handles it. Like said enemies literally have tripled or quadrupled hp with no change in the gear that they drop. This means that you're going to be breaking 2-3 of those "high end" weapons on a single camp and you'll be lucky if you get a tri lizard boomerang or a single knights weapon back.

Do Rosa lewds even exist

What kind of question is that? Of course they do!

I bet you everyone complaining about MM here actually play on it

Yes, but it's hard to tell with the robe still on.

I did for about 10 hours then stopped when I saw the direction it would be taking. The second you leave the starting areas it becomes unbearable and entirely not worth to do combat.

Yeah screw this. Weapon durability and enemy health regen do not mix. Thanks for nothing nintendad.

>more opening like BotW
huh

man i wish the game didn't put the same restricitions on the bike as it does the horse, not being able to grind up death mountain or ride in in the dunes of gerudo desert sucks balls

I don't believe this for a second.

Post an imgur link pls

Realistically, since we already have a small modding scene for cemu, how likely is it that we will see a properly done master mode mod within 2 years? I'm talking something like:
>No infinite menu healing, now after eating food you have to let you health regeneration, maybe at the hot spring heal rate or something
>Rebalanced cooking so that hearty isn't always objectively best
>More resource scarcity
>Less OP divine beast abilties

I just finished the Trial of the Sword, those final rooms with all the guardians were fucking INSANITY. Luckily I was able to cheese all the lynels by just holding on to the ancient arrows they gave me.
How many tries did it take you guys to beat the final trials? 3 for me but those first 2 were the times I was retarded and scared away the free fairies instead of grabbing them.

>despite the reset, it changes her each cycle
>becomes a slutty milk demon to transcend time and space
What is this, Madoka?

There should've been a stamina gauge similar to MGS3, I.e. a food gauge. Your fullness level determined your max stamina for diving, climbing and such, and is constantly slowly transformed into health.
That way you'd want to be constantly fed, but can't over heal either. That'd add more freedom for medicines that alter healing speed and digestion too.

What the fuck

The milking is pretty obvious. That is what the cows were famous for. Lucky for her they eventually gave up and sent her back.

Why'd you delete this but not this ?

Resized it and lowered the filesize. Shit was 120 MB

Well?

>120mb
how in the fuck

The original had a resolution of 16198 x 11674

What is this, a kid's activity book?

Was probably high-res and PNG.
See that noise on the map? That shit bloats image filesizes (especially PNG) a LOT, no idea how so many people haven't noticed this yet

It's from this

If everyone smells horribly in your "going into video games machine", then I'd suspect there's something wrong with the machine, right?

So the short answer is yes.

It sucks that the mini posters are double sided

Do a Fourier transform and cut the noise out at the borders.
Post results!

I guess they just want us to buy the book twice...

>No pro hud
disgusting

Well lads, I think after 113 shrines, 383 koroks, 125 hours and doing all the good side quests this game has to offer I'm finally burnt out on the game and I think I'm going to bring this playthrough to an end, at least for a long while.

Are second playthroughs worth it or no, also is there any chance of DLC 3?

Get the 120 shrines and finish the game in the short shorts they give you like link was meant to wear

you're 7 shrines from getting the Tunic of the Wild man. Just take a break and come back in a couple of days and finish that shit.

No there will be no 3rd DLC.

Is that his real signature? That's cute

Delete this please

I was tempted to do it for the shorts but I don't really enjoy the shrines, maybe I'll come back in a few weeks and finish it off though

yes