PlayStation 4 General #500 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/

Pic related when? Edition

========================================

>Metroidvania-style action RPG Feudal Alloy announced
gematsu.com/2018/01/metroidvania-style-action-rpg-feudal-alloy-announced-ps4-xbox-one-switch-pc

>OK K.O.! Let’s Play Heroes launches January 23
gematsu.com/2018/01/ok-k-o-lets-play-heroes-launches-january-23

>Code: Realize ~Bouquet of Rainbows~ launches March 30 in North America, this spring in Europe
gematsu.com/2018/01/code-realize-bouquet-rainbows-launches-march-30-north-america-spring-europe

>My Hero Academia: One’s Justice details Katsuki Bakugo
hitomi.la/galleries/996210.html

>Burnout Paradise HD Remaster coming to PS4 on March 16 in Japan
gematsu.com/2018/01/burnout-paradise-hd-remaster-coming-ps4-march-16-japan

>Fate/Extella Link details Francis Drake, Astolfo, and Scathach, Japanese limited edition announced
gematsu.com/2018/01/fate-extella-link-details-francis-drake-astolfo-scathach-japanese-limited-edition-announced

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory retweet campaign ends in success, adds one more Digimon
gematsu.com/2018/01/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-retweet-campaign-ends-success-adds-one-digimon

>Monster Hunter: World ‘Elder Dragons’ trailer, final beta and Deviljho update announced
gematsu.com/2018/01/monster-hunter-world-elder-dragons-trailer-final-beta-deviljho-update-announced

>MX vs. ATV All Out launches March 27
gematsu.com/2018/01/mx-vs-atv-launches-march-27-gameplay-trailer

>Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2018 launches April 26 in Japan
gematsu.com/2018/01/jikkyou-powerful-pro-baseball-2018-launches-april-26-japan

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't let this one die as well pls

It deserved death

First for trophies:

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7

I thought I was the only one watching Citrus.

why the fuck would anyone want to be a Veeky Forums janitor

To clean these streets up

Idiots who think this place (website) can become cucked/normie friendly instead of embracing the chaos.

Forty for examply thinks the shitposting will end at some point in the future, he's been waiting since 2010.

Can't wait for the weekly shitstorms over at /a/

Been thinking about buying the vita version desu

>will never play the bioshock collection for the first time again

That would be stupid. It's missing a lot of content.

Hey, I've got a really fucking weird question.
I picked up a physical copy of bloodborne today then found out the complete edition is on sale digitally, can I install the physical copy and then download the dlc from the complete edition or do I have to sit through the full 30gb download?

Please anyone who plays overwatch or knows someone from here want to play games together? I just got it and it's a lot of fun.

Mon Hun is coming out in 3 weeks what the fuck????

Should I get it? I'll let you decide.

Yeah I want Capcom to go multiplat with that series from now on, a huge fuck you to Nintendo and their army of drones (/v/)

Good point

Is citrus waiting for the PC version?

if you have at any stage in your life purchased even a single cosmetic item you are the problem

But I like cute outfits

buy them irl and livestream yourself trying them on for me to watch then you fucking homo (please)

So who here playing Gravity Rush 2?

When is the online closing? I think I got yö the end stretch in the game but I think the story was a little bit too long for its own good and haven't finished it. Should probably finish it really.

kind of forgot about it after picking up FF12 Zodiac Age and FF15

Currently playing Bloodborne (reminds me of why I love video games and is very fun). Besides GR2, what are some gems I should pick up before the holiday sale goes under?

So they can delete posts they don't like and shut up those that call out their bs or tell 'em off.
i.e. sore losers

Ideally because you care about the website and the community and want to keep the peace (or what little of it we have). I can imagine most do it to gain some empowerment. I often wonder if I should become one since I browse so often. It'd be a way to give back to a website that has entertained me for years.

>that feeling when some of the best days of your life was the time spent in this festering cesspool

>All the video games, movies, anime, comics, manga, hobbies, and literature you could be consuming instead of lurking and posting on a imageboard that has stayed the same for eight years.

I try not to think about it too much. I've made friends from this place though.

Do what the user said last thread, look up the people who got the game and add them with a message saying you wanna play overwatch and from ps4g. A lot of people from the community/thread plays overwatch but barely gets together to play because everyone is too beta to invite they need someone to invite them.

I love my PS4 bruh.

good collection, bruh.

I see it you fucking traitor.

Thanks bruh. I'm nowhere near done yet.

My nigga I only got a Wii U for the exclusives to pirate. I prefer Playstation.

FF12 is fine but forgetting it for FF15 is just unforgivable.

I've finished it and got all the Dusty Tokens reward.

>only 2 good games
Small dick and shit taste

Go to sleep, tryhard.

>double nigger gets triggered over a dead Jewtendo

Fuck you just fuck you. Do you have any idea what we've gone through thanks to them?

>posts worst gbf girl
nah the other guy is right, also get the fuck out of my general

The complete edition can't be used with the physical copy (it literally makes you delete the physical entry from your library in order to download). I bought the complete and am planning to sell my disc since the complete was selling for less than the normal DLC price.

Finally got the unlimited potential talisman for 6k tokens, now I'm continuing to do treasure hunts for all the collectibles since those will apparently be hard to find once the hunts go offline.

Kat is still extremely CUTE.

HAIL VIRA

Hail Vira, faggot

Kat is a Negro.

The CUTEST one in the world. Though I think she's really closer to a gyaru.

>dark
>blonde
>scarf
>loose socks

>hardline the worst game in the series' history
>both battlefronts are just shameless money grabs with no redeeming features
>balance and content in 1 is woeful

what happened to dice, they still managed to make good games after the EA merger and then all of a sudden said fuck it.

le bump

What are the best JRPGs on the PS4, does anyone have that recc image?

Disgaea 5

>what happened to dice
EA

Not too hard to jump into the 5th game of the series?

nope

Natural Doctrine.

le 2nd bump