>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSBhYk5WsoTYcx_zup0z3YMamlSKusOE7_ToxK6BMkip7B-Vx5O7G2Qto-tD73RUmypXGrVSVLSKijP/pubhtml#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd definitely recommend the Man-Serpent Greatsword since you don't have to raise your DEX for it. It requires no DEX investment, so all you have to do it focus on STR.

JUST HITCHED

What's the difference between joining Way of the Blue or the Blue Sentinels?

In the former you summon the policecops, in the latter you are the policecops.

Way of Blue auto-summons blue sentinels when you're being invaded to help you.

Blue sentinels auto-summons you to random people being invaded to help them.

sign is down by cruxificion woods bonfire

If you join the Way of Blue you instantly get free protection from the scary red men.
If you join the Blue Sentinals/Dickmoons then you basically become a child minder and have to keep the wee babby hosts from getting bullied by the big bad red men who wanna take their lunch money.

Thanks again, hate that boss

What do friede’s feet smell like unironically? I imagine the snow would keep them wet so they clean themselves over the course of a day.

>he doesn't own any Bitcoins

I can bring someone to help. Set your pass to dsg and I'll put my sign down in front of his fog.

They probably smell like human skin what kind of question is this

>don't rub the lore in my face

Obviously they would smell like that but all feet have a different smell based on what they walk on, sweat, etc.
Consider that she’s barefoot and has walked to the egg basement at least once

My experience with red phantoms so far has been either they one-shot me immediately with magic and then gesture at my corpse or they are not interested in killing me and just want to show me around the area. Should I join the Way of Blue or am I going to be missing out if I do?

nameless king is the shittiest rhythm game I've ever played
where are the interactive encounter bosses

If you're not planning on actively participating in any other covenant, equip the way of blue sign, if only so you can give the blue phantoms something to do, as it usually takes them forever to be summoned due to others not wearing it in favor of other covenants.

Excellent
Thanks friendo.

I'm only wanting to avoid raising Dex because of a self imposed rule i decided on for this particular chatacter, to make him different from my others.

What is interactive about pressing parry then riposting for a stupid amount of damage, or do you want an ancient Wyvern interaction again?

Anyone else incapable of ever acquiring Yorksha's Chime?

I just don't like murdering NPCs.
I don't give a flying fuck about Yorshkunt or the Duckmoons, but senseless NPC murder is a no-no for me.

How do you guys feel about enemies that track you while they attack, should they all be swinging at air instead while you penetrate their anus, or is there room for both types?

Is it a covenant reward? Then yes, I’ve never gotten one and most haven’t because of fucking miyahacki

I feel that way with any character that you don't need to kill, but have to to get their weapon.

>Beat Aldrich
>Decide I should probably try and do some side quests
>Don't feel like tome hunting for Irina
>Finally get around to talking to Siegward in the well
>Finally meet Patches in FL Tower and then send him off to get Greirat in Irithyll; they're now both gone from Firelink
>Can't progress Sirris until I beat Yhorm
>Never had Yuria because I fucked around and got Yoel killed before all 5 levels were done
>Anri is deadlocked because I don't have the pilgrim in the church because I fucked up that quest by fighting bosses
Am I fucked unless I go to Ariandel?

I think their tracking should just be nerfed by about 40% so it doesn’t look so blatantly stupid. If the player can miss, why wouldn’t hollow enemies?
>arrow fight with an archer
>great arrow curves around the pillar 4 feet and hits me

Nope. The covenant rewards are the Darkmoon Ring and Darkmoon Blade, but the only way to her chime is murder.

What are some fun strength weapons asides from Great club and Vordts?

>open a shortcut
>die
>shortcut is closed and locked again

what about when you get close to finishing the game?
I'm still on my first playthrough but once I get to the end I know Patches is going to fucking die

I get it right before heading into a new NG. Otherwise, I mule it over from a character who already had it from a previous NG. Like I don't particularly have any love for Yorshka or Dorkmoons, but fuck having to murder an NPC for gear.

gimme 5 examples

Even at the end of the game, it still feels...wrong.
I dunno. Maybe I'm too much of a moralfag to go out and needlessly kill NPCs who don't try to get in my way.

Ledo's is the ultimate STR weapon but you don't get it for a while. You get the Greatsword in the swamp and it's good with a heavy infusion.

Anyone have a link to those graphs that show the gains by point for each attribute? Someone here knows what I'm talking about. I need to bookmark that shit.

Talking about DS3 by the way.

i've been using that but it's heavy as fuck, which i find unfavorable but I love the WA R2.
Any other UGS with that?

just happened to me with the elevator before vordt

my first playthrough, just got here

is praise the sun the new the cake is a lie?

Someone just invaded me at Sinner's Rise and gave me a bunch of human effigies before pushing me off an elevator. Thanks, I guess?

they are hacked. your save-file might be compromised.

Check if those aren't +10 Poison Human Effigies

I am the worst at video games.

if it was, dont you think it would have been back in 2012?

wasn't it?

no...and so with that solved, time for you to go back to plebbit

You better not be shitting me, because I've looked up "gullible" in the dictionary already

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICknplWpIPc
19:22

I'm friends with a faggot who rage quit at Iudex Gundyr. Unironically.

Really? beat that guy first try. vordt took 2.

well it's unlikely but there have been reports of people who received seemingly "innocent" items which were hacked with unintended effects.
these effects could vary from gaining a permanent buff (cheating) to fucking up the save file (griefing).

That one is only truly unlocked once you open the gate at the top. If you just activate the elevator, it doesn't do jack.

I wield a LOTHRIC KNIGHT GREATSWORD

>2016
stop

If I'm using an Ultra greatsword, how much poise would I need to trade against another UGS and be able to swing a second time?
I have the same question with UGH vs UGS, I'm not familiar with the poise calculations but I know there's softcaps.

Do great hammers still not have a 2-hit r1 combo?

they do

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSBhYk5WsoTYcx_zup0z3YMamlSKusOE7_ToxK6BMkip7B-Vx5O7G2Qto-tD73RUmypXGrVSVLSKijP/pubhtml#

If you have 33 poise and trade with another UGS, you'll be able to swing a second time; if they also have at least 33 poise, they will too, and whoever swung first will probably win.

If you're using a great hammer, you only need 24 poise to win, while they need at least 40 to survive a single hit.

What's an "Iudex"?

Literally the tutorial boss of the third game.

Latin for Judge

Prowling Magus and Congregation
Deacons of the Deep
Celestial Emissary

Why do terrible mob bosses have such cool names?

Yeah he's a fucking Halo and CoD dudebro casual.

>there are people who unironically don't Blessed infusion their LOTHRIC KNIGHT GREATSWORD

Guys

Why is blessed so _bad

How about Ceaseless Discharge?

So I threw away all of my effigies just to be safe and now I have lost. Well played, red phantom; you griefed a scrub.

I want my baby blue bless back

Does anyone have an extra Cathedral Knight Greatsword on PC? cannot get a drop worth shit and I keep getting Helmets.

Didn't your parents ever tell you not to take candy from strangers?

Siegward isn't where he's supposed to be in this kitchen room. Is there anything I can do about that? How fucked am I?

Did you set foot into Irithyll Dungeon? If so, you've already progressed his questline.

No, haven't been in there yet.

Assuming that you've given him his armor at Cathedral, no idea what it could be then.

have you rescued him from the well?

Set your pass to dsg and come to High Wall, friend.

What well? I'm honestly not sure where I am with quest progress. I just looked this shit up because I didn't want to kill Greirat.

Yes, but if I were made to feel that not taking the candy from the stranger would be a social faux-pas in this foreign land then I would probably just take the candy because that doesn't involve conflict. I don't know what the social mores are for these situations and I didn't want to just backstab this guy in case he actually wanted to help because then I would be the dick.

Can I just banish phantoms with my black crystal every time or does that fuck me over too because hurrrr this is the real Dark Souls?

Go back to Cathedral of the Deep and give him his armor.

Not long after I posted I managed to get the sword, thanks anyways.
Well outside of the cleansing chapel entrance, it's hidden just to the right if you walk outside to where you found the estus shard.

I don't think I have his armor. What's it called? If it's called Siegward's armor, I don't.

Catarina armor. If you haven't met Patches yet, then you're insufficiently knowledgeable about this questline.

Cleansing chapel? Sorry, I swear I'm not a retard, I just haven't played in a while and my memory is foggy.

Demon Firesage is an incredibly poor designed boss.

I think I may vaguely remember having done that already. Is that before or after the well?

Cathedral of the deep, it's the second bonfire location; you cannot have missed it if you've went through that area.
also where that dude crouched over praying is, if that helps.

Oh shit, is this guy next to this bonfire the start of the Ashes of Ariendel DLC?

You can't evict invaders with the black crystal, only allied phantoms. Kick their ass, hit the fog, or if you're really desperate, find a good hiding place and settle down for half an hour. Invaders in 2 tend to be the easiest to beat in my experience, outside of Iron Keep bridge duelists. Those guys don't fuck around, and with Iron Keep being the brutal slog it is, progressing the level isn't much of an option.

WHAT THE FUCK. Even at light rolling and you have no time to space yourself properly. His vertical swing reach is too long and his AOE is too fast (which he has no problems with casting as many times in a row as he’d like). Staying behind him is the only way to get goo RNG but it seems you have to be lucky to get yourself in that position and stay there the whole fight.

What is this shit? Every boss has been tough but fair so far.

Siegward won't appear in the well until you have met Patches at least once.

Ah okay he's here in the well (even though I don't remember who Patches is) but I don't have his armor. I was wrong about remembering having done that.

patches is the jerk in the cathedral who tells you theres treasure, and you walk out on the skinny bridge, and it starts lowering to the ground while he laughs at you. after this happens you can find him on the other side of the room where you tried to cross the skinny bridge. the path to him is roundabout and you will have to go up to the very top of the cathedral and cross the rafter beams and hop down.

So where do I find this Patches nigga to get the armor?

He'll either be in the Cathedral or in the Firelink Shrine Tower, depending on if you've passed the giants/beaten the Deacons or not

Hmm...vaguely rings a bell I think? Fuck. Fextralife's wiki doesn't show his location on their map.

i want to take executioner smough to flavortown

I beat the Deacons of the Deep, yeah.

he'll be taking u to it many times before u do

>suddenly have a strong desire to play Dark Souls 2
>remember that I got rekt by a hacker a few days ago then I chimped out and deleted all my saves and uninstalled the game
God, I'm such a fucking idiot!!
A-At least I have an excuse to replay DS2