/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #212

Chadicus soon edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>Konami will be taken unknown action against Woodland Sprite. Invest in bamboo with caution
>The Battle City Duelist Chronicle event is live now. Arkana is available to unlock
>new main box out now Lightsworns, Dark Worlds and Volcanics inside
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>little Yugi will be added to the gate mid January
>Dakini and MAR will be limited to 2, and lots of skills are changing in January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

first for Rebecca

I want to FUCK Yuki Onna

Do I uhave to do data transfer every time I switch between pc and phone?
My duel stats are all wonky.

If the rewards for level 10 and level 30 duellists at the gate are the same, is there any real difference in which one I duel?
Or do the SR/UR rates increase a hell of a lot?
I'm trying to get Ojama Knight

Jaden has no mean taunts, ofc... this is because he is a pure, gentle, delicate, dumb but in a cute way and simple soul. He's cute and loveable, probably doesn't even know how babies are made, can't compute simple math questions and doesn't understand what fiancé means. It's understandable why Blair, Alexis and Jesse lust after him.

GHOSTRICK META WHENNN

>be opponent
>Play this deck
>Actually manage to summon blue eyes shining dragon
>Destroyed by Exploder dragon
>get taken out by single blue eyes

I don't know what to say. He must have felt really pissed lmao. The card itself said it can't be targeted for effects so who knows. Feels good though.

Rates increase up to each level with 30/40 being the best if you actually want their unique drops.

I'M A USELESS ARCHETYPE MORTY

I'M GHOSTRICKKKKKKK

Take yourself back onto reddit you heathen wench.

Found the redditor

Is yugioh still popular with the kids? I mean are there like still kids who buy and trade physical cards with their friends and stuff?

What is this monstrosity

>Glad Beasts with Andal and Octavian
Makes me want to puke

>there are more gladbeasts than backrow
What are the overlords thinking?

Go back to playing Woodland sprite /r/eddit.

What? You don't know user? How Bronze are you? Its obviously Glad beast :^)

Dont forget to lewd the lolis

low iq smoothbrains detected

glads are for autists

HI I'm the only competitive version of ghostrick

>0 floodgate
sorry no

no seriously go back.

Can't believe how easy it was to make KoG this season I think most of the good players are starting to get bored of this shit
synchros when?

>hit event duel after completing it then spam taps fast enough
>pushes you back into the duel but crashes
What kind of card will Konami give me if I bug report this?

I dont get why you're so insistant on running cards like Impenetrable attack or Half shut

they'll just kill your other two ghostricks.

>can't remove 2 impenetrable for 2 floodgate
wah la.

Probably just remove them for floodgate impenetrable serves a good purpose against temple decks to stall out

It's a shame we never got to learn who won the Jadenbowl.

>BHBAT a machine king deck and took the win

hahaha

What does witch even do for this?

the only tech I've found good for her is flipping monsters to floodgate them later.

There you go

she's cute and has the aesthetic SR tag that looks good in the deck editor, why else?

He's not running any floodgates.

Pretty sure Yubel did

>half shut
>on mons that are flipped face down 80% of the time

Will the semi-limiting of MAAR and CA Dakini kill the deck?

I hope not because if it don't the banlist change just saves me trouble of grinding the third copy of each

It's still playable, just not meta material anymore.

No but it won't be as amazingly consistent as it is right now which is needed, it's still going to be a great deck but it'll just prevent three Dakini's from coming in with guaranteed protection on at least one destruction on them.

THE C H A Z Z

half shut can be appilied after they flip but before the attack

>its MAR, Machine Angel Ritual, thats getting semi limited along with Dakini. And yes its pretty gutted. You can run ot with Saf but it still feels like a tier 3 version of the original

If you're looking to shut down battlephaess.

You're better off with Curse of Anubis and Winds of whatever.

oh I thought they were cutting MAAR to 2, not increasing MAR to 2

Thats not how battle steps work retard. Half shut does nothing for face down mons because it cant chain to their flip. Only way half shut saves a face down mon is by lower the attack of the attacking card. And since most ghostrick have 0 def, enjoy your wasted card slots

Is Bastion worth it at all?

So basically you'll get to run
>1 MAR 1 Dakini
>0 MAR 2 Dakini
>2 MAR 0 Dakini

is that how it works?

half shut can be activated in the damage step dipshit

yes

Gems and Earth field spell for some psychics/ Papacorn memes

And Geminis of course

Yep, exactly

Yes

As a character maybe depending on what deck you're running. His skills are mostly field spell spawns after a set amount of LP loss and after the reworks they'll all be able to spawn at 3000 LP or less. That's in range of a Cosmic Cyclone or a basic monster attack if you want to let it through and that'll create some spicy memes like 2000+ attack Sergeant Electro's and such.

maybe

No, both Dakini and MAR got placed on tge semi limited list. How that works is that any deck at any time can only run a max of 2 cards from the semi limited pool. Meaning in any given deck here are you options: 2 MAR w/ 0 Dakini (bad), 1 MAR/1 Dakini (lacks explosive power), 0 MAR/2 Dakini (extremely inconsistent, boarding on useless)

I dont see how 2 dakinis is inconsistant.

CAn't all this shit still be searched.

Oh God dammit.

What's the next hip deck to blow gems and time on?

Cloudians

>not posting /ourguy/

>I dont see how 2 dakinis is inconsistant.
EC, game over

But thats how it is now.

0 MAR means petit lad can't nab it, so I guess you'd need another bird

Because Dakini has 8 stars. Its ackward to summon when all the other CA are 6 stars. Reason why MAR had to be limited in the first place was because you didnt have to perfectly make up the 8 star requirement. You could sac 2 benten in you hand and just shit out damage wry knot a second thought

compare missing one of three or missing your only one or maybe you have two, but if you have two that mean no Machine Ritual, so you also have to remove petit angels from your deck

Oh.

neat.

give me a deck that murders lv57 ai on autoduel 100% of the time

>chazz still has the obelisk uniform
>he has plenty of different colored shirts

What's the point

So what if Konami decide to keep the limited on Dakini and MAR, but also decide to add a second Idaten and a third Petit Angel?

I'd like a second Idaten actually but only to use on other Ritual decks.

So is Red-eyes spirit and brachios the only SR ranked cards worth grabbing?

3rd petit angel might be helpful, 2nd Idaten is pointless.
>Let me buff up this Benten so that it can still be overrun by most of the the meta
CAncer runned the final quarter of the year. Just let it die alread

All of them are worth grabbing sooner or later.

>Let me buff up this Benten
with no MAR, you can use Idaten to grab the other ritual spell from your deck or graveyard and use it to summon 2 dakinis without MAR.

>8 Maha Vailo
>0 Horns

>sphere kuriboh
why are vrains cards in this game

Thats assuming you have 2 petit angels and another CA in hand for that buddy boy. And are you actually going to sac your only 2 level 2 searchers for 2 mediocre dakinis?

>opponent uses Roll 'n boost
>gets a 5
>YOU WIN!

But you can use monsters from your graveyard to ritual summon with the other one. They don't need to be in your hand in that turn.

Your deck sucks but this is mine.

sphere kuriboh came out in 2015, whereas vrains began airing mid 2017. so the better question is, why are duel links cards in vrains?

>accidentally set monster for the nth time

God fucking damn it son of a bitch my retard lizard brain just hurries to mash a button in this laggy shit

>into the void for no reason other than drawing which you probably won't be able to use late game
>yuki ona the objectively worse ghosttrick besides franken
>1 mummy which is needed at 3 to swarm
>fucking PRESCIENCE
I mean all I have to do is remove 3 random traps for flood gate which I have but you my friend have no idea what you're doing

I have waaay to many keys.
Do you guys actually duel at the gate ?

is this bait? yuki ona is bad in a ghosttrick deck apparently?

This storm neos deck is so fucking sick oml

That's barely enough, what are you smoking?

>must be destroyed by battle where ninjas can flip her away/burn can hit over her
Anything that doesn’t float properly is bad not even tcg ran yuki

Barely enough for what? Because I only use them to increase stage level

>Battle Ox is worth grabbing sooner or later
uuuuhhhhhhh

>storm neos
>oml

What the fuck

Cards and skill farming.

>Running my joey role play deck in ranked
>Somehow winning the duel, little winguard with metalmorph is putting in work against his red eyes deck
>I have 1 card in hand, 900 LP
>He has 150LP
>Enemy spirits a red eyes, destroys my winguard
>200 LP left
>Draw, 2 cards in hand
>Last Gamble
>It's a fucking one
>But it's a fucking time wizard
>I actually call the coin toss right
>He has no backrow
>Attack directly and win
>mfw

Mummy is pretty useless once he hits the field, his swarming capabilities aren't notable late game. No Defense, no effect,

You want more Flodogates, yet you diss yuki-onna. Despite thinking Mummy will do anything for you in the late game.

You run single battle phase traps that will block a whopping one attack. And don't run cards that will save all your tricks.

You don't see the value in knowing what you're milling.

Ok friendo.

You say that now but one day you'll need all those keys to grind some specific UR off of a gate duelist and you'll only get one copy of it

Oh, fuck. you're right. I completely ignored that

post it?

wow you're right nothing literally ever gets destroyed by battle ever in this game, thank you for educating me. and I guess since the format with more cards to choose from and a completely different meta landscape doesn't use it, it must be terrible in this game too. thank you, thank you for sharing your genius insight!

Is it safe to uninstall previous USLEEP and install a new updated one?

Of course.

You do want every card in the game don't you?