/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2T5LbrJU7Y
pastebin.com/Za6vahQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Ann!

Ren is from Sumaru City!

Claiming this sweet, smooth, smiling softie.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

i want to feel physical intimacy with yukari

Gun spinning is dangerous

>some user wants to lore post
>I agree to it
>even go as far as to post the timeline
>no response

other girls don't matter

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

What if Yukari's acting career went south, and she changed her name, died her hair and got her teaching credentials?

DELETE THIS THREAD DELETE THIS THREAD DELETE THIS DELETEEFDEFWFWEFSAAAAAAAASADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They matter to other people.

lovekoto

Putting a tourniquet on Naoto after she NDs into her leg!

Sometimes Naoto likes to be on top

She's mine /pg/

Every girl has a place in someone's heart. I love Ann, but there are some very beautiful girls out there.

I love this reader of manga!

What's the point of /pg/? It's endless waifuposting and retards arguing with each other without budging.

Aigis is getting the OP next time for sure!

without /pg/ where would you waifupost and argue with retards?

>Kawakami x Makoto is actually Yukari x Makoto
Holy fuck.

where
But in all seriousness user you know where you are, why are YOU here?

I think Atlus is ruining Elizabeth's character

In p3 she was a quirky curious character that wanted to learn about the outside world. By the final date she realizes she likes p3mc and wants to explore that with him which ends with a bittersweet ending.
youtube.com/watch?v=J2T5LbrJU7Y

Every time she appear afterwards she becomes less quirky and more whimsically obnoxious most recent example is the p3dmn trailer

The endgame of all Veeky Forums threads is discord circlejerk involving trannies. Unless they're mercykilled before it devolves into that.

If you haven't noticed nearly everyone is out of character in the P3D trailer

>why are YOU here?
That's the problem. I don't know

>down with a heavy cold, feel like ass
>laying in bed with a rag on my head breathing heavily as much as my throat and nose allows
>hear the door open, look to the side to she Chie with a little bowl of soup
>tfw hopefully she followed a recipe to the key or else death to me
>comes up to my side, lays me up after putting the bowl on the nightstand
>checks my temp with her forehead, it's cooling on mine
>she looks sad, spoons some soup for me and feeds me
>simple beef stew, it's delicious to boot
>keeps feeding me, softly stroking my hair after every spoonful
>I finish it as she lays me back down slowly and re-wets the rag, kissing my forehead before putting it back on
>I love you I muster weakly out, she says it back with a smile
tfw Chie will never take care of my sick as self right now...

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here FINALLY delivering the highschool Sae/Tae piece.
pastebin.com/Za6vahQk

Fucking hell, am I late on this. Again, I want to apologize to the requesters for the delay.
Also, this is, again, the longest piece I've written. Why the fuck is this ship making me write this much?

in pq she was a little obnoxious and did or asked for whatever she wanted

In p3 i feel like she was just more curious and awkward with a specific way of speaking

in PQ she's pretending to be the pixie from P2

In Arena she was fine, in Ultimax she was a cunt for no reason.

>Yukari/Sadayo is trying to put her past behind her after everything that's happened, she just wants to move on past Personas and Shadow Ops and live a normal life.
>She ends up falling in love with yet another Persona user named Makoto

I like it even more.

best grill

HER NSME IS ANNE RETARDED FAGGOT WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTANR ABOT IT YOU FUCKING GODDAMN RETARD

>all those Trish references in the spin-offs
>demon shadows return in P5
>No Trish
What a fucking let down.

You need to relax.

this but with Ann

Wait what's the thing exactly with Ann and Anne?

Nice, I'll give it a read in a bit when I get a chance.

>feel sick but try to push through it
>I'm weak but I don't want her to know
>Ann isn't teasing me as much as she usually would
>she just looks at me and smiles whenever our eyes meet
>we go back home
>she gives me "that look" and takes my hand as we go to bed
>she pins me, in my weakened state I don't bother to resist
>"Haha! I've got you now! Now stay in bed and get some rest, silly."
>damn it
>makes some food for me and wraps herself around me under the blankets while we watch some TV
>the fever makes me feel so cold, but I must be burning, not to mention the hot girl lying next to me
>I hold her close to me and finally sink into sleep, no fever dreams troubling me with her by my side
Feel better soon Chiebab.

Great! I'll try reading it tomorrow. Thanks for doing this.

it's spelled with an e whenever it appears in english characters in the japanese release but atlus usa changed it for some reason

Ann is a decision Atlus USA made due to P5 having the absolute perfect storm of every bad localization issue imaginable despite it being their biggest title in the last 8 fucking years and quite possibly for the next half a decade
there are obviously worse blunders in individual respects like Ys 8 that came out after and singlehandedly redefined just how halfassed a localization can be while still being salvageable but for a game of this scale with as much pent up demand and excitement leading up to it's release following the extra delays while also taking into consideration other games being released by the same fucking company including actual fucking VNs, P5 is easily the worst case of a western publisher fucking up there is

Not gonna lie, not sure how the characters came out on this one because after a while I just ran with it; I'm sorry if it becomes too out of character. I tried to incorporate back some of the characters motivations as I know them later on, but I'm not sure if it did the job.

Mainline Timeline:
>1979: Nyarly fucks around with Sumaru City and places the fake rumor mummy and begins to manipulate Tatsuzou Sudou and associates.
>1995: Maki is hospitalized, Kandori creates the DEVA system, and Grandpa Kirijo begins to gain interest in shadow research
>1996: SEBEC incident
>1996-1999: Nanjo Group acquires SEBEC scientists and teams up with the government for research
>1999: EP events. Kirijo lab explosion causes the Dark Hour. Robogirl studies. MC parents die at the Moonlight Bridge.
>2009-2010: P3 events
>2009-2011: Shadow Operatives were formed
>2011-2012: P4 events
>Golden Week 2012: Arena and Ultimax
>Late Summer 2012: P4 epilogue and DAN
>2016: Persona 5 events

retarded

Miscommunication. At first, atlus jp used Ann instead of Anne until they changed their minds. Atlus USA for some reason didn't follow that change and decided to go with Ann. Which is even weirder because Apricot's name was changed even before Atlus USA started to work on its localization.

What should I name my dude in P3?
Am I going to regret using kanji?
This'll be my first persona and first game in Japanese.

Makoto Yuuki

結城 理

and there are Annes in the script that they were given
they had to go in there and literally change every Anne to Ann
Someone was paid to edit art assets and physically paint over the fucking e
and not one fucking person
not one
no one thought huh maybe it's supposed to be Anne not Ann maybe someone should send our guy from Atlus jp a fucking email even if it takes them a few days to get back to us
It drives me fucking crazy

Takashi Kido
Only romance older ladies

Atlus USA being retarded and probably thinking it sounded more japanese

I don't understand why they changed Futaba's codename either unless Atlus thought they were gonna be sued by Nintendo or James Cameron or some shit

ありがとうございます
>Takashi Kido
Is that a reference to P2 Eternal Sin?

Yes

Neat. I'll try and play through those games after 3FES if I'm still up to it. Hopefully the kanji isn't too tiny.

Feeding Yukari until her tummy gets really big!

sheer organizational inertia? they already had ann on their internal documents and just stuck with it?

it's frankly fascinating because there's no immediate answer that seems to make sense, it really makes me want an in-depth post mortem on this whole translation start to finish

Wait they changed her codename?

Jap version: Navi
Gaijin version: Oracle

navi vs oracle

From Navi to Oracle

Oracle is better desu

Did they actually change navi to oracle on the back of futaba's christmas outfit btw or was atlus usa that lazy about an already dumb change

in a vacuum i kinda agree, but it's a pointless change for a translation to make

no

Everyday until DSN

Rubbing Yukari's big, cute tummy after she's finished eating lots of burgers!

sasuga

so how will Atlus USA inevitably wreck the dancing translations

I want to turn Yukari into a blob!

they'll fuck up labeling the rooms
Anne's room will be Makoto's room, Haru's room will be Goro's room and vice versa

If demons return in P6, would you like them to keep the old designs or the new Doi redesigns?

>Walk into Anne's room
>Haru's piano is there

Doi designs need to burn in hell with the IVA team (and their new soon to be disaster of a switch game)

they'll change her name to An

kaneko's art design is unironically the soul of the franchise, even if doi wasn't straight garbage

The designs for Merkabah, Cleopatra, and Odin are all super solid designs. The Satan and Lucifer design for IVA, not so much. But there are still some gems in there.

>Cleopatra
Damnit, why wasn't she in the Pyramid?

sorry I was leaving the mall when you repiled. I'm home now.

You forgot
>2014- Goro gets his persona, igor gets kidnapped and wakaba's metaverse research gets stolen and she's killed by goro

literally nobody cares about the story of P5 it's just there as a formality
the details aren't important

Oracle is a nice alias, but it seems like a Barbara Gordon reference, especially thanks to Futaba's red hair. Navi is the Hebrew word for prophet and it fits Futaba better imo

>Tfw no shogi gf to have loving but weird roleplay sex with

I wanna get into this mummy's tomb, if you know what I mean!

Or should I call her "mommy" instead?

Between Mitsuru, Naoto, and Anne, who gives the best titjobs?

Uploading an image of my beautiful, caring, sweet, and funny waifu! It is a shame that some people can't see her beauty, but that's okay, because she'll always have me

i really really disagree in the case of odin. the simplicity of kaneko's design is what makes it work, its a throwback to classical depictions of gods with an otherworldly twist. i'll admit that it looks worse in motion, but that's just because it was conceived as a flat image and stripping out the dynamic posing of the cloth strips out the presence and authority of the composition.

doi's odin is just some dude in armor, lookin like a store brand ultraman. the zig-zag spear is cool though ill give him that

Shut up you're just buttblasted because P3 is irrelevant now
>but but muh dancing game
It's gonna be a commercial failure and you know it

There's like 4 demonfus that deserve to be called mommy

Mitsuru

I was thinking more along the lines of things that are somewhat overarching in terms of plot. If Wakaba did work for SEBEC or Nanjo yeah that be pretty damn neat and important.