2018-01-04~01-18 3:59 UTC
Read the guide below before you ask about what to do in the event

>Saber Wars Summon
5* Mysterious Heroine X
4* Artoria Pendragon (Alter)
4* Nero Claudius

>[Event Guide]
pastebin.com/tTBKM2He
Altrium Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0sr4mocLHeQk0MZIBWal9gq_WapjcBXXpNu74-LOAQ/edit#gid=0

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1rqOwZspr9zRuVjROJNBG8ZYiFJkxX3N1JA2n01lgT8Q/edit#gid=0
appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/1351236
discordapp.com/invite/grandorder
discordapp.com/invite/BytCQUB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I approve of this image.

>Decide on a 10 roll because fuck it
>Now have every 4* berserker in the game.

nah someone bake one not made by the rwby spics

SMARTEST

Why is OP such a faggot? He's been trying to force this image for the last 3 threads now. Why the fuck didn't he get the boot for flooding?

Daily reminder that these are the current best Servants.
This list is objetive and should ONLY be disregarded if you only care about rolling and improving your waifu.

By class:
>Saber
Musashi
>Archer
Gilgamesh
>Lancer
Raikou (summer)
>Rider
Ozymandias
>Caster
Merlin and Waver
>Assassin
King Hassan
>Berserker
Cu Chulainn (Alter) and Raikou
>Ruler
Jeanne
>Avenger
Jeanne (Alter)

Top 10:
1. Merlin
2. Waver
3. Tamamo
4. Jeanne
5. Jeanne Alter
6. Ozymandias
7. Gilgamesh
8. Cu Chulainn Alter
9. Raikou
10. King Hassan

kill yourself

I love Jalter

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1rqOwZspr9zRuVjROJNBG8ZYiFJkxX3N1JA2n01lgT8Q/edit#gid=0

LF person that posted the AndroidRepublic FE mod in /feg/.

Post the FGO here pls.

Bless you, user

I was about to congratulate you on not making an early thread for once, but for fuck's sake, use a proper image.
You had to have known that this image would piss people off. If that was your intent, congrats, I guess, you can act smug and enjoy the (You)s for a while.

make the next thread doki doki related

>people roll multiple 4* servants at once
>I haven't gotten a new one since the start of Okeanos

STRONGEST

NO ASS, ITS LIKE I HAVE TO BURY MY FACE IN BETWEEN HER TO GRANITE LIKE CHEEKS TO NOTICE ANYTHINGS THERE!

>NP2 Waver and NP2 Tamacat from paid gacha
>NP5 cute witch
>Gilles
>No Redman
I don't even like Casters

The best Saber is Lancelot

Her smile is being protected bit by bit.

Is it a good idea to buy the fous in preparation for Jannu Alter?

>not even the best 4* arts saber
oo
hh
nn
oo
oo
oo
bb
rr
oo

What I do is hold my finger up to the corresponding number when I 10 summon.
I got the silver to gold card sparks and the rainbow rings when I did that this time, I recommend it.

hows the heart farming going?
I've gotten 42 hearts so far
Almost free from this hell, though gotta farm claws/horseshoes as well.

How hard is the last 40AP? Can I do it with Sabers, or should I bring my A-team?

>kekelot
>best anything

it's always a good idea to buy fous

>moving to the discordfags thread

Reminder that this year we raid Goetia

Lancelot is more consistent than the old man in terms of crits, and also far more handsome

>should ONLY be disregarded if you only care about rolling and improving your waifu
Or if you just want to have fun and not mindlessly follow the JP meta.
I honestly do not understand why people care so much about which servants are the best. Just use your favorites. Build teams around them. You can make do with absolute scraps.

SEXIEST

You can do it with sabers if you have them stacked with stars and MLB'd blooms.

So this is my plan; I'm gonna kill Jannu until I buy all the transistor items in the shop. Sounds like a good plan.

>best saber
haha good joke

I only have 5 blooms, no stars. Should I MLB it?

So I managed to get Jekyll to NP5, should I bother leveling him? He seems really funky

BALLSIEST

That's what I did, but I had the gacha CE's to give me incentive to do so.
They hand you so many fucking CE's it'd be retarded not to MLB them at some point.

appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/1351236

get one more bloom until you get more stars

DUMBEST

>the state of /fgoshartlter/

BUT I DON'T WANT TO, AT LEAST I'M GOING TO NEED 15 GOLDEN APPLES TO GET 2 MILLION POINTS.

That's for farming desperate jetkek

On the plus side it was only 1 post early I guess.

That said, discord fags can you please stop? Why do this shit? We had a really nice thing going for a few months where threads would come in at page 7/8 and anyone could make a new thread, not just someone hovering over the thread waiting for bump limit
I don't care if you keep your shitty autistic discord, but can you guys stop trying to try to create a new thread every single time? I was one of the original Veeky Forums thread creators and created about half of the new threads for the first 3 weeks (which were almost all made at like page 9), but the point of waiting is to let someone that really wants to make a new thread get their chance to. You're not letting that happen.

I love Luvia

sorry kiddo, I only speak american and only american memelists matter

I can't take it anymore

7ie8Ipw28u
fuckthis

The only gacha CEs I have are one Land of Shadows, and 4 of the 3*.
Am I even gonna get enough points to succeed in this? I'm at 150,300 but I see people with loads of stars already.

Just ignore them and chill them out moron

Ebin quitposting

you got 18 on new years faggot eat em, EAT THEM

Sounds like a good plan

>bragging about farming
the absolute state of jetkeks

>not protecting BOTH smiles
Uninstall

people with loads of stars are spending apples/quartz farming

Hey, where's the emiya alter pasta?

I'm looking forward to BB. She's cute and sexy, and even better that she's actually useful according to this. What teams does she fit onto? I could do Arts at least since I have Waver and Tamamo.

why does everyone keep saying Mordred is dumb?

Apply for Janny so you can BTFO these retards

99% of the game is farming, and therefore 99% of the time Lancelot is better than Yagyu. You can't argue with math old man
That's for challenge quest, in the general purpose app media tier, Lancelot is higher. They say to train him with utmost priority because they know he is unrivavled.

But they've been doing this for a month.
The second the thread hits 250 images or 750 posts they make a new thread.

For a while we were natural and were hitting like 800-900 posts before the next thread.

>henry jekyll & hyde
sam hyde edit when?

This.
Someone take one for the team and do it for free.

AND WHAT THE FUCK I'M SUPPOSED TO HOARD FOR THE NEXT TWO COMING LOTTERY EVENTS?

Okay, so I'm not doing too bad?

After clearing the shop which is the best free quest for artorium?

Which is why you report them...only one of these faggots is actually evading the ban...the others would probably take it like a bitch and get scared off. You need to remember that many people do NOT actually have control of their router so they cannot efficiently evade the IP ban.

Debit card works, right? Even if I'm not actually from NA, right? I'm scared that I'll use up all my quartz before Nightingale.

why don't your horde some lead in your skull, you fucking troglodyte

because she has below average intelligence.
acts without thinking.
destroyed her country and betrayed her king because she was too stupid to figure out why she couldn't be king.

Quartz :^)

MHZ > Scathach

ignore Da Vinci its shit

KnK requires apples but we have an event before that and you don't have to use all your apples on this one

if google/apple will take it it's acceptable. You're paying google/apple who then pay DW, DW dosen't care how you pay.

I guess I might as well just equip my other 3* CE, huh?

What should I post guys?

That

"Ban me Bob you won't do it faggot"

because she's a child in a woman's body and has shitty parents who failed to raise her properly

user no flee from this place before it's too late

non discord thread

Is it weird for girls to like the smell of your junk after a day at work? My gf says my scent gets her so wet when she blows me right as I come home and she keeps focusing on my balls. Do humans have those pheremones things like ants do? Or is it just her weird kink? I can't judge since I spank it to weird stuff like in fate but it's been bugging me.

you shouldn't be farming arturium, either be farming claws/hearts/scales/gears/horseshoes. The arturium will come from farming those mats

Post an invite so I can raid them

But the heart drops...

Who was in the wrong here?

why? Yes these faggots are annoying and need to be banned, but starting thread wars is going to make it worse.

They won't bother. They'll keep doing it.
Next time I guess I'll try to do the new thread. Look for the gilgamesh based thread for the non discord one which is the main subject I used for like half of the first few threads next time around I guess, but the problem is that people will just migrate to the first thread they see at bump limit.
The only exception is liz threads which they'll avoid.

We avoided having an OFFICIAL discord but the dozen or so people that joined the discord that was trying to become the official discord have really fucked over this general.

discordapp.com/invite/grandorder

And they will get fucked for a few days doing it...it will work eventually. Even the evader will be range banned eventually. Don't worry about it...

the loser

discordapp.com/invite/BytCQUB

Daily reminder that these are the current best Servants.

By class:
>Saber
Lancelot
>Archer
Gilgamesh
>Lancer
Raikou (summer)
>Rider
Ozymandias
>Caster
Merlin and Waver
>Assassin