/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

BIG VIKING NAVAL ASSAULTS edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Captain MP mode gamplay :
youtube.com/watch?v=c_3el4IAevg
youtube.com/watch?v=JaUBg7Ynmwk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/40

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin/the sub-forum

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/ZesXLTP3

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Custom Troop Trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-03092017
>CTT for Dickplomacy+Polygamy Bugfix
mega.nz/#!dgQSlKhY!qudd7noj5rQHfagLq-adDzn1c7X3HHawmA3TbCy0CH0
>Colorized & Retextured Native UI (finally)
mega.nz/#!M0NGlZ6C!XV6LDLkdMjIGjHZq0kLfFaqZ8J2N8ibW_XBrrLgkom4

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!FI4HUQDR!osEX8irzXM-thWQOuIt34rUoKpxo8mnKy-x81NUzRys
pastebin.com/HxXmEKtB
mega.nz/#!xEpGhTbD!nx9QOjgujUX8ySij1zFS8sAU2WvYVi02QzhfDFqTwFg
youtube.com/watch?v=Tlwda9S58Lg
mega.nz/#!9NQRzYyB!memKaaV669aa6TIDz9N6WD9J2cWBwqn3XY6RH4i4iiw
strawpoll.me/14728040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does it feel to know that you're wrong, /mbg/? does it hurt?

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

ok guys, let me settle this once and for all.

here we have some banners right? that part is clear. well, not totally clear. cause may I ask, which banners are those?

and then there is this second part of the issue. the lord itself. but who is that one?

the most I think about this great problem, the most far away we are from resolve it gentlemen.

the point stands that /mbg/ is full of bitch cowards that will talk shit about gabby's mod behind his back but won't even pool together their time and resources to make a proper port of 1866

Link that fucking post and I am gonna add insult to injury

it has nothing to do with cowardice, we are just inept

friendly reminder that NEVER EVER EVER
friendly reminder that Kingdom Come: Deliverance releases in a month and may tide us over until Bannerlord EA, but probably not

user that post is 6 years old

>wasting time modding a game that's going to be defunct when bannerlord releases next week

Fucking roaches killed modding by announcing bannerlord too early

I present myself as the Lead Developer.

now, who is our 3D artist aka profesional Bender/3Dmax user? and the 2D one? where are a few pair of coders?

didnt you mean next day?

>now, who is our 3D artist aka profesional Bender/3Dmax user? and the 2D one? where are a few pair of coders?
you don't fucking need modellers 1866 already has everything

Don't really need all that shit, there's already a mostly working version of 1866 for warband

I'll be the Ideas Guy

but we are gonna add more content and features!
welcome to the team

>2142 troops
Holy shit how many ships would you need to carry such a large amount?

these siege options
the max number of ships you can get is 9, and the largest ship can hold 90 men, though i'm the marshal

damn it, why does that keep happening

are you running it in compatibility mode?

fug i forgot the image

Is that siege screenshot bugged then? or did you just order the lords to follow you?

>the max number of ships you can get is 9
are you using mods? I thought the max you could get was 4 ships

im posting gao gao in honur of the postur who was posting in honur of the orginal gao gao poster until we get a good romance of the three kingdums mod :DDDDD

no, should I? and what mode should I use compatibility for XP?

more settings, there's a lot you can do here including doing ambushes on their foragers

did you make this spurdo specifically for this shitpost? impressive, welcome to the 1866 Revival team

>and what mode should I use compatibility for XP?
yeah try that

jesus
>or did you just order the lords to follow you?
that's what i meant yeah
>I thought the max you could get was 4 ships
nope, at 0 you can have 1 boat, each point of sea king adds +2 to your total ship capacity
it's in the game concepts page somewhere

>You have found a traitor within Jarl Harald Hemmingsson of the kingdom of Friese that has supported your efforts to conquer it
Do some lords just switch sides in the middle of the siege?

apparently the max number is 7

that was a nasty siege, took me 2 weeks and about 3 sally attempts from the defenders
i think it picked the wrong string, but you can find traitors inside of the fief and attempt to use them to infiltrate and cause a number of damaging effects to the enemy
i'll test it in a sec with a cheat character

I nailed it
I have honor at minus value but I did it

>You can actually wait for the fief to surrender without waiting 300+ days
nice

sea hobo stage in VC sure is fun, capturing your first boat in combat feels great

it's actually 8 ships, flagship+7
yeah i also ended up with 150 troops by the time they surrendered, against their 400~
it's definitely viable but you need a fuckload of a single type of food so it lasts a long time, like an inventory full of bread

cant wait for the Napoleonic warfare DLC for that

Dirty sarracen.

Isn't it dangerous though because the enemy lords might attack you during the siege?

jfc

If only getting the boat wasn't random.

that's the risk, but if it's their last fief it might be ideal to do, as it was in this case
by the time i got to the last castle most of the lords had fucked off back to their fiefs, i didn't have the men to do an assault so i tried starving them and it worked

doesn't help

This is Rhodok soil

have you ever heard of that mod titled "Dynasty Warriors"?

>it's actually 8 ships, flagship+7
hmm, so I can potentially have 720 men in one fleet, naval sieges are back on the menu boys, just need to hope there is enough of a peace period for me to order some Busses from the Norse, in fact I think I have a ship built that I can't pick up because the Norse are at war with me at the moment

that's the bitch of it, you wipe out all the norse kingdoms and you can't make busse anymore, only buy them from those harbors and get lucky that a busse spawns and it's oak and you have the money to buy it with, since they're more expensive than making a custom one

In case you're not memeing, here's a 95% working version of 1866 for warband. In the 15 minutes I've played it, only issues I've found are some shrubs are white blocks, saloons are really fucked up (pic related), and duels are broken.
Besides that it looks like it works fine.

mega.nz/#!FI4HUQDR!osEX8irzXM-thWQOuIt34rUoKpxo8mnKy-x81NUzRys

oh yeah and the UI is fucked

some of 1866 quests never got finished, did they ever say why they dropped the mod?

here's a list of things wrong with that port copy pasted from the foums
pastebin.com/HxXmEKtB

first for shitty tournament winnings
fucking floris every tournament i run i get a shitty danish greatsword 9 in a row and counting

lol only autist virgin betas play sp and larp like they are at some irl kingdom larpfest

now real men play MP

i think you got that backwards friend

>MP
>real men
>not children and teenagers
lmao

shut up pleb

That goy is still developing it?

I remember this mod from like fuckin 3 years ago.

when I first tried it, I could take peasants out from villages, endless errors, most things didn't work at all lmao.

made bugpost so big I probably had over 3000 characters in the post.

is better now?

>is better now?
lol

multiplayer is nothing but deathmatch or team deathmatch it's gay.

and the only multiplayer mod with any fuckin potential, aside from whatever the fuck that boring npc horde fight mod was that is... Persistant World, went the way of FOnline with nothing but fucking autists with extreme temper problems and little kids being the only ones hosting the servers banning people over the most litigious and arbitrary shit ever.

>"hururur ur a pleb"
says the one talking for hours to in-game scripted characters

Does anyone know where I go to make it so that I don't lose health after a training session is over with? I'm playing the Dickplomacy mod, and I feel it's so stupid to not have your health regenerate as any other mod does. There's no point in training at all if you're going to lose health, might as well just battle.

>doesn't know what commander battles is for NW
kill yourself shitbander

t. 14yo

And another note: even if you don't get hit at all, you will lose a small amount of health automatically once you leave the fight and start a new one. Anyone know how to fix this?

Napoleonic wars....

was boring.

Also, there are no tactics to such warfare.

It's literally RNG lmao. You might hit what you are literally aiming at perfectly.

But you probably won't cus threaded barrels don't exist yet kek

H-hold on. Veeky Forums is a shitposting script?

if we want to get serious, we can in fact do it. I have some overall knowledge, and I know user who did the colored textures will be glad to fix the fucked up textures and such. but we totally need someone who knows coding. dunno if CTT user is up to the task or anyone else.

>no tactics to such warfare
and there is to a bunch of savages running around with bows and swords and spears? nigga tf

I have a peanut brain, but i'm trying to fix the fucked animations by editing actions.txt right now

are you planning on using other animations/default ones I guess? because if not you will need Bender or similar to actually do a skeleton animation. anyway, you will be welcome too

You know how to edit animations? Do you have Prophecy of Pendor? Their latest version made a very fucking stupid choice of replacing the overhead attack with a staff to a stabbing animation identical to the thrusting attack but inches higher. It's impossible now to block these attacks with manual blocking since you can't tell whether to block downwards or upwards. If you could replace that with the native animation, I'd be grateful.

i'm just trying to get the default 1866 animations back, right now you reload a pistol like a flintlock

really good bait if someone falls for it

At least with skill you can aim consistently with a bow or crossbow.

You can make measurable strategies to ensure success with available terrain.

100 swordsman + 50 bowmen vs 150 swordsmen of same competency the former group will always win as long as they don't fuck it up. and use terrain to their advantage.

100 muskets + 50 cavalry vs 150 muskets is pretty much always gonna end up with COMPLETELY random outcomes due to the completely inaccurate weapons. It's literally all RNG.

I'm posting The Humungus, The Lord Humungus, The Warrior of the Wasteland, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla in honour of the original Humungus poster until we get a good post-apocalyptic mod.

NW must really trigger your aspergers then

This is called a deflection.

Take note.

start working with a 3d editor doing the armor and weapons items so we can do a post-apocalyptic mod for the Bannerlord Humungus

deflection? I'm just saying that the randomness in nw must trigger you

pop is an old persons mod
its a mod for gay grandpas

mega.nz/#!xEpGhTbD!nx9QOjgujUX8ySij1zFS8sAU2WvYVi02QzhfDFqTwFg
Replace the actions.txt in the 1866 folder with this and it'll fix the reloading animations. 1866 added some new death animations but they crashed the warband on launch for whatever reason so I left them out.

PoP is for fags, fix it yourself B)

>tfw fighting 10 lords at the same time and winning

youtube.com/watch?v=Tlwda9S58Lg

>ifunny tier normal fag memes

>But you probably won't cus threaded barrels don't exist yet kek
if by threaded you mean rifling then no, rifling has existed since wheellocks

is this a newfag trying to explain upstab

1866 for Warband with fixed animations AND it actually works now too.
mega.nz/#!9NQRzYyB!memKaaV669aa6TIDz9N6WD9J2cWBwqn3XY6RH4i4iiw
The old link wouldn't work because I forgot to add costumes_a.brf to CommonRes, should work now.

No, I'm saying they replaced an animation just for the sake of being different than native. It's dumb. I want the older animation back so that I can actually use the training fields.

masterclass bait honestly

give me some fUCKING (you)s

well you got it wrong anyway it's the overhead block for polearms they broke

did you see how amazing top level Lead Developer am I? already fixing the 1866 mod!

lets do it team!

this is pointless
you can fix minor shit like animations or whatever but it will still be fundamentally broken and unfixable without the source code.
it has to be remade from scratch in warband with the 1866 assets.

killing myself irl

pretty much this, but since all the assets are there it's entirely possible

>Anons VC nerfs Xbows
but they are like the only reason to even bother with Picts

>PLAYING FUCKING SHITBAND
HAHAHAHA FUCKING VIRGINS

ur moms a big stinky smelly shitband hahaha

dude go to bed

with your mom waiting on it hahaha

PLEASE only click on this link if you like Sarranid Sultanate

strawpoll.me/14728040