/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Waifu don't hurt me Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171212-0

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Guide to constructively posting on /swgg/
imgur.com/a/qeFPW
imgur.com/a/QjMhF

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig

>Special announcement for zakuul supporters/grey friends
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M
>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

first for Revan a shit

A SHIT

This is my beautiful wife, she is happy because last thread there was Togruta in OP and people were very nice to her

Say something nice to her to make her even happier!

quality imperial architecture

The Darth of Requisitions and the Darth of Urban Planning were beefing at the time it was designed and constructed.

My bones actually hurt from the cringe

>putting dye on this will bind it to you
>item is still unbound
Huh

I want to touch her beautiful lekku.

What a homewrecker. I only take good clean wholesome girls home.

Pretty sure it's the dye that binds, not the armour.

I know the dye binds, but I thought it also bound the armor because you were modifying it. I could have sworn it used to, but maybe I just never paid close enough attention.

Says binds on equip.

>Go ahead, but be gentle they are very sensible~

>tfw no kaminoan wife

It feels good to not have shit taste in aliens.

What are some good looking helms that cover the face completely or just leave the mouth open?

Unyielding Tracker.

>Make Sith Sorcerer
>Nearly every single attack is force lightning
I'm only level 15 and I'm already bored. Should I go Sage instead? At least they get stuff like telekinetics.

Yes non kaminoan are shit

have you tried playing one of the specs that isn't literally called lightning

Telekinetics looks cooler, with more variety, and the Sage story is more interesting than Sorcerer.

Are you saying if I go down the Madness path it won't be nothing but lightning?

Found you two

This man speaks truth whether you like it or not, Noxfags.

yeah

Revan's Mask
Nihilus Mask
Malak's Jaw
Kreia's robes

Malak is the complete opposite of what user asked for

>shitposting in Gen chat
>some guy starts talking about how Pubs suck in PvP
>somebody else complains that one warzone isn't a large enough sample for consensus
>say "He sounds like a climate change scientist"
>they start arguing, shitposter whispers me that the other guy keeps spamming him calling him a climate change denier
>log off

Don't really give a shit, you can't go wrong with TOR

He's memeing you.

Is the trooper cinematic armor available in game? Or is it only a cartel item

>Unbreakable Defender
>Ardent Warden
>Rectified/Nimble Brawler
>Underworld Knight
And at least one low level green quality belt of varying names I can't find on the alt I got it on. Also Resurrected Trooper's pauldrons.

There are many different pieces of armor with Republic logos, but where the hell are all the Empire logos? Aside from the Resurrected Agent's hat, the only others I know of are the Imperial Pilot variant helmet locked behind hundreds of starfighter comms and the Imperial Trooper set locked behind a $300 founder code. Even the Alliance has more gear with logos than the Empire does.

I'm butt bothered, damn it.

take a guess

Makeb rep vendor has a different Imp trooper set with the logo, and a bunch of the agent armors have it too.

from the alderaan intro cinematic? yes, but it doesnt look that good.

>Makeb
I forgot about that one. Do you know which agent armors have it?

It really sucks that you can just pick up a Republic logo from the GTN for nothing but you have to go out of your way to get an Empire logo. I'm not complaining about having to work for one, it just seems so lopsided.

Nothing ever does

So do you have to sub for TOR to actually be able to play the game and get all content?

Nah. You have to buy the expansions to play them but it's not really worthwhile. The only thing you lose out on being free is end game grinding which isn't a problem if you just play for the story.

>Do you know which agent armors have it?
Off the top of my head, the set that you get for doing quests on Nar shaddaa has it.

>You have to buy the expansions to play them
Hello 2014.

How do I get a sex change?

depends, from what to what?

>Using your lightsaber to dilate.

This is where the thread has ended up with trannys not being run off when they first pop up. Thanks, Imperial players.

If I get the premium pack does that let me play as any race and get full unlocks to character customization?

I don't really get Space Combat, there's so much shit going on and there's lasers coming from every angle.

Are ship upgrades something I can just throw money at until I win?

Any standard race (not Cathar or Togruta, those are premium special snowflake unlocks), no to premium CC as well.

PVP or PVE?

PVE, I just want commendations.

You can't just buy your way to victory but the upgrades will really help. Remember the missions are always identical so learn the patterns.

okay, also one last question. If my sub ends can I still play as my characters as free to play? Like if I play Togruta I cant play them if im not subbed?

Yes, but F2P have a limit on the amount of active characters they can have, and also if you create new characters after going back to F2P you can only pick human or zabrak.

much thanks my main squeeze

Revan became so lame at the end, what the hell

Let me blow your mind: He was always lame.

No, he had his mask on.

I bet fem rodians give amazing blowjobs

F2P players can play through the original launch stories. You need to subscribe for a month to get all released expansions permanently, letting you do the rest of the story. If you want to play the MMO aspect you need to be subscribed.
While this is true, wouldn't leveling up that Togruta to level 50 and completing their class story unlock them?

Now that I think about it, buying the Togruta unlock should make them available for F2P/preferred anyway.

Yeah, it would. But what about other races like Twi'lek? If you subscribed, made a Twi'lek, and leveled them up, wouldn't you be able to continue to make Twi'lek characters even when you slip back down to F2P/Preferred?

Yes. Alternately you could make a bunch of characters while subbed and just park them there to play later, as long as you have character slots free you can keep playing any races that were already created.

Playing as F2P, got to around level 15 and noticed I had 20 cartel coins when before I had 0. Do you earn them by playing? If so, how?

Certain achievements grant 20 coins, usually story milestones for each class.

Does that mean you could, after a few playthroughs of the main story, have enough to buy a race unlock or something like that?

Are those LOTRO bros around still? What servers are active? Preferably RP if that makes a difference.

You get them for various legacy achievements. 20 for playing each class prologue, 20 for both the light and dark options in black talon/esseless. A bunch for completing various flashpoints and so on. You can actually get an absolute assload for free if you farm them on every server. Cartel coins are account bound but the achievements that give them are legacy bound.

Ah, so it eventually dries up.

I believe there's like 840 possible per server if you do all the relevant achievements. 600 will unlock either Togruta or Cathar.

Or 300 if you wait for them to go on sale.

no Movie Battles II?

im getting bad flashbacks of dungeons and dragons online and lotro here

In TOR if I don't pay for subscription how much KOTOR 1/2 continuation story can I expect?

What do you mean by continuation? Outside of the Revan stuff, half of which is expansion material, the games barely deal with KOTOR other than taking place a few centuries later.

Oh alright. I thought that they said that TOR is KOTOR 3, 4 and 5... guess not

The Jedi Knight class story is based on their plans for KOTOR 3. Revan pops up in some story flashpoints (think dungeons) and then is a major part of the Shadow of Revan expansion.

On Tatooine do you have to purchase HK to progress?

I'm not sure. You can probably get inside the Sand People encampment without him using the robes, but you'd have to fight your way through, no peaceful solution without him.

Is there any smut of them. I feel like most SW aliens get the shaft

>Miners state that they have the Sandcrawler guns.
>How bad could it be?
>One shot wipes my whole party automatically.

>how bad can the guns from this giant fuckoff moving fortress be?

tfw can't create a qt sith pureblood

If they can't fend off Sand People they can't be that bad.

Why not?

I dunno. Nothing's really coming out right. Not sure which hair to go with, or which class.

>cute
>pureblood Sith
Pick one

guys how can I try to get arcann companion?
is it too late already if I tried to shut senya's shuttle down while they were escaping, even if I spare them on voss?

I think they're visually best suited to Sith Inquisitor as far as females go though it doesn't really make sense from a story perspective.

They're literally the WE WUZ race.

No, saving them on Voss is all that matters, I believe.

This. So long as you DO NOT KILL SENYA, you will get Arcaan as a companion later on in chapter 6 of KotET

its ya boi redbro, how are you doing tonight /swgg/?

I tried.

Reminder

If you really want to make them cry remind them that it was never canon.

wrong. we dont give a shit about that. What we do care about is why the fucking SPINNING SABERS from Rebels are canon, much less, they shouldnt even be able to fly.

the canon right now is somehow more trash than SWTOR so I'm kinda glad it isn't in

Spinning saber was fine even if a silly gimmick but the flying is just too much.

Is armorcrafting/weaving worth it or are all the good looking armors behind a paywall?

Crafting is never worth it in this game