store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/

Empire Divided Info:
youtube.com/watch?v=PhFP75EGPsI
store.steampowered.com/app/694880/Total_War_ROME_II__Empire_Divided/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1193013133
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1183520408
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1183115633
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1183009301&searchtext=free the morathi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for R A T S

WE

#

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1193013133

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1183520408

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1183115633

You should try any combination of these three mods if you think it's too shallow. They should all work together. Maybe it clicks for you?

This is a brave Frenchmen thread for brave Frenchmen mes amies!
cowardly englishmen not allowed

WW2
:thinking:

Girlfriend made me watch outlander and it wasnt that bad surprisingly. Heres hoping next total war is back to muskets and cannons

I don't know why people complain about Empire, seems pretty good to me.

Excuse me user but for realism purposes I desperately need this mod

Girlfriend (female)??

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1183009301&searchtext=free the morathi
theres a few other ones for it too

Sharpe and Hornblower are your friends.

>The Laboratory by Intel is unveiled
>one month later, a massive Intel CPU bug is found
uhm total warriors??

Pike and Shot seems more likely imo. Especially since they can slap fantasy Empire content on it

noooooo fucking normie aaaaarghghh go aaway reeeeeeee

It is very obviously China from every indication they have given thus far.

anyone tried playing this duke brettonian guy? Why would you play him over chad king?

It can be fun to go kingslayer.

First for Mazdamundi.

Skill that gives 150% more gold from ports

Based Empire TW posters.
Looking forward to those campaign postings.

>not using mixus LLs and faction unlocker for other superior dukes.

Cute

I wish that the boyz had colossal squigs or a more unique monster with armor piercing.

One day user, until then mods.

I love sending the colossal squigs in first to squishy up the army and then go fucking mental.

Soon

Spear Chukkas, Colossal Squig, and a pure/armored War Boar unit all with armor piercing would really round out the Greenskins.

Lol, this is good. Saved.

DA REVY IS READY SIR

greenskin babies are the most entitled cunts, you already have by far the biggest roster in either of the two games. You don't deserve anything more

Battle of the mexican pyramid

S-shut up, jerk. I wan't more.

you'll get more when I finally get my fucking chaos warshrines so my chosen stop running away like god damn goblins

What sort of grand campaign goal will CA come up for WH3? Will it be a rehash of the chaos invasion but this time with demons? Unlike the old world, the dark lands are just a bunch of evil factions. There are no civilised good guys worth defending.

there won't be some big unifying campaign goal for the races but each race will have their unique campaign victory conditions in the vein of WH1. Chaos Dwarfs need to industrialize enough and conquer the lands, Ogre's need to gather enough food, gold and raze shit, daemons need to corrupt the land and create enough warp rifts to tear the mortal world asunder and Kislev has [survive]

So it's going to be a race to see who can shit up the world the fastest? I'm really curious to see how this will turn out given that the evil factions are typically the least popular.

Whats making them run away? If they where lore-full they would all be unbreakable. But they do have great leadership stats.

chaos is just shit, that and black powder is one of the reasons the first SFO mod was so widely loved

they have leadership value that is about equal to basic elf spearmen and most critically they don't have any access to immune to psychology which means they break the second something remotely scary engages with them. Makes them really unviable in MP. Chaos infantry is really cost inefficient with the powercreep of elf heavy infantry and the overbuffed dwarf infantry

>chaos is shit

I just don't agree with that.
You can wreck whole units with just one of any of these here.

Post battles you originally thought you were gonna lose until you saw the map.

That is what their missing then. If they didn't terror route the Chosen would easily be the best infantry line in the game.

FTFY mon ami

The aftermath. Originally this army had a shiton of flaggelants, but they died fighting in a previous battle, leaving only my free-company and mortars. Luckily though I have all the battle prayers and the war alter for Volkmar so I let my ally bog them down in the choke points while I gave them prayer, and shot at the undead from a ridge with my free-company, while my mortars shoved their explosive dicks down their skeletal eye sockets.

you know, that's the whole point? Chaos chosen are unparalleled warriors in the lore and the whole faction is designed around devastating melee supremacy which kinda crumbles apart when they get beat up by 200 gold cheaper knife-ear shits.

All he needed where two units of bats.

Bought Total War Warhammer 2 during the holidays, started with Lizardmen and they're really fucking boring.. what's the best race to play? I like a mix or artillery and Archers, my favourite race before were the Dwarfs.

I agree.

>Eben

G O B L I N S

Ogre Kingdoms are neutral, they aren't naturally expansionist or unified in a single cause. They don't kill or conquer out of malice and have good relations with literally every faction from chaos to tomb kings. Either CA goes full balls to the walls with the grimdark side of warhammer and makes the game all about the evil factions or promotes Kislev heavily so you've got one good faction, one neutral and two evil factions. Should be enough to appeal to normies too

DE and HE for archers
Skaven for artillery and short ranged globadiers

The perfect army

Even with tyrannosaurus rexes running around? I haven't played them but I killed plenty with the best (skaven) race.

Why can we field so few armies in Warhammer?
In any other Total War, you can usually field at least twice as many armies.

>Not compatible with other mods that modify Morathi, Harpies and/or Witch Elves.
Fuck, so I can't have both Enchanting Beauty Morathi and tit out Morathi? Or both Classic Witch Elves and tits out Witch Elves? Sucks.

the chaos factions are unpopular in twwh because they have really fucking bad campaigns and rosters. Warriors of Chaos, Dark Elves and Skaven were consistently in the top 5 most popular races throughout the life span of warhammer fantasy battle.

The reinforcing army had 3 and I shot them all down with Stirlands revenge before they could land. Suck on that bat cucks.

Also...
>Sigmarite priest tries to walk to Altdorf.

Upkeep percentage increases with every new army
Also it would be too easy because the AI is even worse now

Dont have the map but I was pretty sure I was gonna lose this. It's also a nice reverse of "look I killed 3 stacks of undead trash, I'm so great!"

I like your Flesheater Courts-like build user.

>Dwarflets not so tough after getting raped by crypt horrors, and Ghouls.

Also nice style to your army, I love making themes! Have a Boris Todd(Howard)bringer getting raped by a cannon in my Campaign where he got uppity with me.

>genocided the peaceful giants
>regularly switch sides and betray their employers when they serve as mercenaries
>understand only force and are unable to form any self-sustaining civilisation
>live as parasitical wanderers who gorge themselves on the produce of other people's labour
>bully and eat everyone weaker than themselves
>not evil

The Fatty Defense Force comes stampeding to the rescue.

is there any lore explanation on why do skaven combine their fellow rats with their "technology"?

Because they need big rattos

They experiment for the sake of experimenting. Sometimes they make gold, most of the time they blow themselves up.

One follows the science where it leads. In the case of Skaven, usually it leads to "fucked".

ftfyb

I fucking hate fighting against all kinds of elves what are obnoxious fucking factions

>Eben Holz

ELFED

I like fighting Dark Elves, they're tough and stick in the fight for a long time.
High Elf AI seems to only shit out meme stacks
Wood Elves? They piss me the hell off man!

The skavenslaves models are really weird. The one in the middle has a big cancerous lump on his back and his head is way too low. They look like hunchbacks rather than sneaky famished rats. The runners are a bit better.

Because Communists don't care about their own people.

Death runners are the coolest rattos

Skavenslaves so f****** endearing.

The vampires in my game occupy the first 5 strength rankings

Does CA even playtest this shit?

Clan Moulder's line of business is to create all sorts of warbeasts which are sold to the other clans. One of the skaven army books says that the Hell-Pit abomination is a giant mutated subterranean worm with various machine parts and rat bits grafted onto it.

Whoop their pale asses.

You where probably killing someone so their tail end got gobbled up because garrisons suck.

Nothing wrong with that.

Playtesting campaign balance takes too long for the CA development schedule.

You guys know that Simpsons episode where Homer gets a pet lobster and he sees it as adorable while everyone else thinks it's just a disgusting lobster?

That's how I feel about skaven. All these people who say they're "endearing" and "cute" but they're just fucking plague ridden, pustules-everywhere, half-their-fur-is-gone fucking rats.

>has a gay half paki PM
>complains about others
wew
Nice to see the Regal colours once more my ally

Reminder that we stole those hats off the French grenadiers.

Is really closet furries.

its whats on the inside that makes them cute. how could you be so shallow

he's an angloid plant and king of Dublin, soon to be deposed

Same reason pugs are cute.

But what's on the inside is even more disgusting. In every sense.

British transgender Total War when?

They are cute in their little skaveny way. It's just endearing how even the lowliest most downtrodden slave has delusions of grandeur.

I find their low self worth relatable.

they sleep all together cuddled up with the occasional twitch as they dream about how to kill the rat laying next to them. how's that not adorable

It's not far off from reality. Chad rats throw beta rats in traps for food.

A S R A I

THIGHRAI

MANFACERAI

>Vampires are just better

Lore-accurate.