- Christmas event removed
- Reworks to Wilderness Rejuvenation stuff soon

>Website
oldschool.runescape.com/oldschool_index

>Clan Chat
OSG

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>DPS calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexArchie - twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost
twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz - twitter.com/JagexKieren
twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest - twitter.com/JagexRoq
twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy - twitter.com/JagexStone
twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH - twitter.com/JagexSween
twitter.com/JagexAyiza - twitter.com/JagexCurse

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjGAp3rWAPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>just finished making 7300~ super restores
>they're going down in price right now so I can't sell them

First for kissing mod wolf

you know what would go good with the demon horn necklace and bone crusher combo? some sort of prayer that split the soul of your enemy apart and healed you so you could have infinite sustain

sorry kid but wolf isn't into girls

I never said that I was a girl

You might be onto something desu...

i'm scheduled for 80 hours of work next week please kill me i just want to kill meme dragon bosses

1-9 quit this shitty game
0 get 50 vork kc

rerolling for you user

back off slut he said he loves me

thank you user but im already happy with my result

no pls
IF 0 YOU STAY AND PLAY

Im going to have to quit for atleast 6 months, where should I invest my gold? I only have around 45m, should I just leave it in my gear?

>where should I invest my gold?
in me

REMINDER TO IMPEACH THE 2 SCOOP DEVIL

we already have infinite sustain you dumb shitter.

it scares me to think that kids born in 2003 are playing this game

have you guys seen this video yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=pjGAp3rWAPY

Dude its likely that kids born in 2007 could be playing this game too, they could be 11 already.

unironically yes
haven't watched the latest one yet
kind of wish they took it more serious so the main game grump guy (its been years since I actually cared about them so I don't remember his name) would be more invested into it and maybe play himself but I'm fine with the story commentary being 95% of the video

These people are so stupid it hurts

lucky impling @ w373 gnome stronghold

how do i find futa girls on this game

bonds are cheap af right now

thanks i got 5 purple sweets

>dragon crossbow
Anyone tried it yet? Getting the impression that it's a meme.

Also, I shouldn't have any issues with underground pass/regicide, with ~65 range, and protect prayers, right? Need them for a clue scroll.

If your agility is

Its all about the agility unless you plan to splat your head all day on some rocks

Bad omen then.

Regarding stats, my agility is in its 30's right now, but I was going to grind it up to ~60 before commencing. Hopefully pick up graceful along the way. Otherwise, ~65 range, ~50 mage, 1att/str/def, , ~50hp, 43 pray.

Graceful is awful for everything except blood runecrafting (level 77+)
Just train your agility and bring a lot of summer pies

>group ironman confirmed
i hate this

Anyone want to roleplay in our north Korean labor camp?

do you play mining only

can you set up a cannon in the private shaman area?

Could you elaborate further?

I tend to agree with him on most points. After getting graceful at like 56 or something it doesn't make much sense to get it that early. You really don't use it for all that much, maybe a herb run here and there and maybe a quest with no combat for weight reduction but rcing in general and especially bloods it is very important.

That being said, the RC level for bloods is fairy high, and you'd be better served actually just fishing for 82 fishing and in the process you'll get 58-60 agility which cuts out a ton of time on the low xp/hr courses and you'll still get it by the mid 60s to low 70s at hobo-seers.

Since you'll most likely be going for at least 80 (cerb shortcut) and even if you are an ironman you will get more than enough almalyse it doesn't make much sense to run the lower courses when you don't have to.

full graceful is a meme, it's not that useful

I did thing

are spears good weapons

zammy spear on corp, otherwise no

gz I cannot stand hunter do firemaking at wintertodt next

oh its you
no gz because no dpb and dks posted yet

Hastas are when you need stab since with the bonus of a defender it contends with other weapons
2handed spears aren't very good because the defense buff on them doesn't make up in any way for a defensive shield nor do you have any chance of getting offensive bonus from shield slot
However at lower levels players can just use a leaf bladed sword or dragon short sword for a niche stab weapon. Making all hastae below zamorakian irrelevant.

dragon spear/zammy spear special attack is extremely useful for all sorts of pvp related shit like forcing people into multi combat zones and dropping people quickly in multi

the corporeal beast is weak to spears so that is a practical use for the zamorakian spear
upon release Mod Reach upon feedback concluded corp should be allowed un-nerfed damage from all sorts of weapons that were to him spears in concept. That is why some halberds and hastas work on him. The chally and zhasta were still nerfed due to it being an unpolled huge kill buff. Looking back it doesn't matter due to dwarhammer being a much better buff regardless.

Give me a week for the prices to go down, I'm not willing to spend another 100m on fashion just yet

ok post the 99 hunter imagine again after posting your fashionscape and ill call you a cheap shitter and then gz you
cheap shitter

>super restores are cheaper than ppots right now

That stuff is going to be a tenth the price soon enough, I ain't spending 90m on the dragon kiteshield, or 42m on the platebody.
That's not being cheap, it's just sensible

we can agree to disagree
but one thing that stays true is that youre cheap
or poor

so what bitch

>A super restore potion restores 1 more prayer points per dose than a prayer potion.

who cares bitch

If you weren't a povo cunt, you'd realise that there's a profit to be made, for when the price corrects.

don't care i have max cash bitch

rekt

>300+ guards killed
>still no clue scroll

>kill one lizardman shaman
>still no dragon warhammer

>kill one arma
>pet

if you think about it every item has a 50% drop rate. either you get it or you don't

Why is our cc based on a german realm? It has like .25 sec of lag compared to american ones.

It should be world 361, or at least 373

kys amerimutt

t. sissy faggot european

t.56% and proud

Shut the fuck up you mega cunt, at least 75% of the people are from america in the cc. You're the minority there just like in your refugee infested country.

rather be 56% than be required by law to spread my buttcheeks for ahmed on a daily basis

the official world should be 342

>rather be 56% than be required by law to spread my buttcheeks for ahmed on a daily basis

duhh...cant think of respons... betta post this funny pictur i found on pole... hehehe...

he left right after

where

Kourend greaters

>greaters without cannon
O.O

NEED SHARD

>kill superior mob
>doesnt drop imbued heart
nice rigged game guys

it can't fight what it can't see
good strat user

hows my loadout for galvek

bring diamond bolts for second half of kill or runite or ame broad

you don't need a stamina

why not bring a multiple of 3 doses of brews? 3 brews = 1 restore to replenish stats

you probably won't need all of those supplies but it's better to bring them. You may die immediately because of the mines, but stand in the center and very close, only move east and west in the first phase

once he moves positions at 75% hp the fight is basically over

Goodby rcb

how many kills did your dwh take

80-100 shaman kills.

I safespotted them in the canyon with elite void, crystal bow and a cannon before Jagex decided to fix all safespots. I also remember making 8 crystal bows before the dwh grind, thinking that it might take ages until I get one. Now I have 7 crystal bows in my bank and wasting space.

lucky bastard

is quake the guy who got scammed

that wasnt too bad

thx to the guy who told me to stay in the middle

is prayer the most expensive skill to level by just buying bones?

i died 3 times to galvek's water wall before i switched my game to resizable and finished the fight first try

getting real fucking tired of jagex catering this game to easyscape fullscreener babies

>burying bones

if you want to go the most inefficient route I think demonic thrones are 15m xp/hr at a cost of 193b to 200m

>not mounted coins
you poor or something

>~125m gp/xp
it's like I'm really training prayer

why tf would you train prayer without using ensouled drag heads???

you already have 99 magic and don't want to spend exta time on it

not everyone is poor

I'm new to osrs, is it worth getting members to train agility so I stop running out of fucking run exp so much?

lol, it would only affect you if you leveled agility and were logged into a members world. Do it anyways just so you have access to more than 30% of the game

1v1 Me at dome pvmers

Oh weird, I thought I remember there was a bug that let it affect f2p. But that was back in literally 2007.

I'm just wrapping up the f2p quests before getting mems I think, unless that's a terrible idea. I might get mems just to do waterfall for the exp.

>no thicc Barbarian (level-10) waifu to give me rough handjobs in the shower after a long day of pillaging

Are you some sort of virgin or something? Shower handjobs are the worst.
Water is a terrible lubricant