/lhg/ Lights Hope WoW

The Tranny Crusades - edition

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Guild

We're on Lightbringer realm in the alliance, send a /whisp no matter your level or gear

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

old

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7SF32
strawpoll.me/14785455
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for transfer the fuck off of chinkbringer and onto everyst

Anyone want to make a new toon on horde? Someone be my friend.

Redpill me on elysium fresh server, how many chinks?

>tell gum that he's a loser who lost his opportunity and fell so low that his has to promote his server on Veeky Forums
>he asks whats my account name
>tell him that I don't play on his meme server
>he kicks me from discord
what's his endgame?

imgur.com/a/7SF32
Lightshope staff sells gold on epicnpc. Then they ban buyers and a bit later offer them to pay 60$ for unban. You don't even have a guranteed unban as they still can scam you after payment.
>it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded.
yeah literally improved version

>War effort already at 63%
Will it start to slow down now bros?

10% chinks
50% ivans
10% slavs
10% baguettes/merkelcucks
10% svens
10% actually conversant english speakers who dont have to join a guild tailored to their native language to enjoy the game

real pop is about 1.5k to 2k faked to about 3-5k depending on time of day, crogge keeps nightkeks excited about the server with constant and hamfisted world pvp events that have become to feel like he's hosting his own tea parties for his own self aggrandizement and who knows what other corrupt shit hes up to since theres no one to oversee him now and he has nothing to lose w/ classic coming

overall if you don't give a fuck about corruption of any kind, and don't care about crogge trying to pump up the servers dismal mood with constant world announcements and don't give a fuck about having a /who list with fake players who never respond and tons of russians who also never respond

then i guess its "ok" which is to say that it sucks senpai

>he fell for the soviethaven crogges necromancy project numeros dos loyalty rewards project shennas vacay fund xd no devs server

wew lad

transfer to everyst

we wait u retards

Is anyone actually dumb enough to buy gold on a private server?

Why doesn't LH make Lightbringer and Funserver (insta-60s)?

The former would be for playing, the latter would be for fucking around on.

because they wouldnt be able to sell the 60's they make

Yes, lots of people do.
It's worth noting that the chinese buy a lot more than anyone else - it's considered 100% normal for them. If the server had no chinese (or far fewer), there would still be gold selling but not to the extreme degree that it's at.

Some of the chinese goldsellers are better than others at hiding it, and it's a bad idea to buy on this server as it appears they have a racket going on. They allow gold sellers to operate, then let their GMs who aren't "in the loop" find and ban buyers, then the administration who ARE in on the secret will sell unbans.

Because in true banilla you must pay the 50g fun tax to mess around.

you'r a total retard, chinese don't spend money in games, they only earn
the only reason they invaded this server is selling gold and powerlevels to eurocucks, because only they are retarded to spend 200+ euro for this

1 warrior
2 paladin
3 shaman
4 hunter
5 druid
6 rogue
7 mage
8 warlock
9 priest
0 nope

warrior

have fun bud :^)

No we are making sure AQ gets cleared before the shutdown.

Inner Fire should be a raidwide buff like Blessings

>giff of a webm

whats the best profession combination for a rogue,
lw+skin, alch+ herb or eng+mining?

herbalism is literally the only profession in the game

engi\mining always on every class unless you are pve hero who logs once in a while to kill nef yet again
then you make mage alt for ez farm and herb\alch
eventually you realize that mage is also fun and you need engi on him as well for pvp so you drop alch

hey this pretty much happened to me

>ask gum why he hasnt hosted his server outside of the US and made it great again
>he asks who my character is
>before i can even respond i havent created one im kicked

i wanna feel bad for the holocaust victim but the grizzly circlejerk has confirmed him as subhuman shit.

Is it possible to solo the Altar part of the Mallet of ZF as a Druid? I already have the Sacred Mallet.

Anyone else want Alex to ravage them like that desk? How big do you guys think Alex's dick is?

What do you mean by altar part? Altar is where you get mallet and you already have it

Just get a group for ZF....

i doubt that much even if you dont get knocked up

I have the Sacred Mallet from Zul, but I need to use it at an Altar to transform it into the Mallet of ZF.

he definitely got stronger after blizzard btfo'd him... rumors say he's 52 kg now

enjoy your soul crushing grind that'll surely burn you out for classic

i made a paladin on lights hope, haven't played vanilla since 2005 when i also made a paladin then. i think im regretting it since the deal seems to be that i'll be a healbot forever. i don't mind healing in raids too much but id like to do other stuff outside of raids besides heal. i'm only 32 but im thinking of rerolling to rogue or warrior or something

This. I checked it out because i got an email from him but its just him circlejerking with animes. What a joke. I cant believe this fuck was our greatest hope at one point.

Why is there no hunter and warrior atiesh version?

Watching everyone walk on eggshells around him is hilarious.

you can tank dungeons and pvp healing is fun but if you want to do damage you'll have to roll another class

redpill me on gummys server shutdown , was it really blizzard?

I've never seen so much damage control by a guild just because they wiped on Chromaggus
the guy replied to himself 20 times in the last thread holy shit

It was Blizzard but Gummy is completely retarded and did nothing to prevent it.

probably if you stealth up there. Theres a elite dog you gonna aggro. but hopefully he dosnt resist your hibernate before he kills you. he hits hard.

>pvp healing is fun

It's really not. You literally do the same thing, ie stand a safe distance away and spam FoL or Holy light. You bubble a caster getting rekt by rogues and freedom Warriors so they can have fun. You bubble yourself if someone attacks you, if your bubble is down you just have to hope someone saves your ass because you do literally zero damage to take care of yourself.

If you don't heal in battlegrounds you'll have everyone turn on you for wasting a spot that someone willing to heal could have taken. To an extent they aren't wrong, since classes like Warriors are dead in the water without support and you aren't using your class to the best of its abilities by supporting, but then again if Warriors want healbots they generally que with them.

I'd go with another class. Warrior is a pain to level but it's infinitely more fun than Paladin.

Blizzard didn't really had to do anything since his server couldn't handle over 3000 people

If you want to play a paladin, i'd do it on a wotlk server, or at the very least, tbc. In vanilla you're a healer and not much else.

How do you know when to aoe grind as a mage instead of doing certain quests when leveling up? Are some zones supposed to be skipped completely as alliance.

Who is that cute girl?

any aussies or oceanic players here?

how much ping do you get?

Someone link the moh aq token prio spreadsheet

>aoe grind
gayest shit ever
but hey, I love ganking those retards while they have 10+ mobs under nova effect
my favorite is when they escape cheap shot with blink and end up blinking into mobs
enjoy that repair bill heh

*sniff sniff*

I regularly raid with 350ms (NZ) although I know other oceanics who only get 250ms (usually aussies)

You can always tell who is US or EU based off who tips.

Top 3 PvP specs?

Frost mage.
Shadow priest.
Affliction warlock.

Can the dicklet ezeke beat level 40s yet, hello ezeke?

I'm looking for a cooldown timer mod that adds a single bar where all the cooldowns run down (their symbols are shown) instead of multiple bars.
Seen it a lot of times before in different videos and I'm pretty sure it exists for vanilla, but can't for the life of me find it. Anyone knows its name?

any horde guilds yet?

How do I get the energy to finish leveling? I’m at 55 but I feel like I can’t be assed to finish the last 5 levels

>>(((201050795)))

You are a sad person. Disgusting.

Anyone else really want to rub peanut butter all over Alex's muscles, lick it off, and then suck his cock?

THATS NOT HOW YOU EAT PEANUT BUTTER!
*slams desk*

any info on wow classic?

what muscles?

expect 2020 release

tailoring and enchanting for mage? or just do herb and alch?

releases in 2 months, but only EU and US

Wait, really? Any links for that?

EU are all dirt poor potato farmers with extremely cringey English in game. I swear they are all a few IQ points from mentally incompetent.

>Affliction warlock.
As in sm/ruin? Aren't soul link specs better in pvp?

I think it's called Debuff Timers might be DoTimer

>56% creaturas mixing with literal 70 IQ nogs are smarter than 100-110+ IQ euros
kek

It's releasing early 2018. Blizzard doesn't like private servers and will capitalize on all the players who will leave as soon as it's released. Expect a similar timeline as the SCBW remaster.

strawpoll.me/14785455

i'd be more willing to bet money that corecraft is releasing in 2018 than classic

Classic either releases during legion content drought before next expansion (not likely) or during battle for azeroth content drought before next expansion 2020 (very likely).
Screencap this

>tfw alex uploads 26min vid
comfy

I'm 1/8th pure blooded western european and have a 160 IQ, try again europoor.

>chinese don't buy gold

lol

do you think alex is into black guys?

who isn't.

he's into traps

I wash dishes for a living. If I develop anger issues can I become a private server streamer too?

yes

i cant believe staysafe is fucking dead

Can you imagine Alex getting his sphincter massaged by a 10 inch black bull.

Is Al*x really a dishwasher?

Rhokdelar
Thunderfury
Quelserrar

Alex is going to be the #1 classic wow streamer, and Staysafe is desperately trying to run a smear campaign against him.

>#1 streamer
>permabanned from twitch before the game even comes out

>watching other people playing a grinding sim

was it autism?

Keep playing legion at 2am Staysafe, Alex is going to be the king when classic comes out. Maybe he'll give you a pity cuck host if you're lucky.

b-but ima start streaming 3-4 hours later soon!!!

Ysondre FERALAS, Emeriss Hinterlands

wtf bros...

>GUYS...GUYS...WHAT IF...GUYS...GAYS...
the alex slippery slope

staysafe has really ugly facial aesthetics, alex is so cute compared to him

>alex is 5'4"
>staysafe is 5'3"
Are all streamers midgets?

>yes master fill me up with cash shop semen yes master I will delete all my private server videos yes master I will stream legion at 2am