Natsuki is cute edition!

Previous Thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y&t=95s

>Don't you doki doki do it
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhvIoZgRCpE&ab_channel=TheDeathTrouble
youtube.com/watch?v=ipqqEFoJPL4
pastebin.com/VawHMDwd
youtu.be/CdqoNKCCt7A?t=54s
pastebin.com/ejn3zW7M
pastebin.com/EQb3kUWU
pastebin.com/LC30kpBj
pastebin.com/hkz18rVr
pastebin.com/GuruNJxh
pastebin.com/zUuwNcjF
pastebin.com/gg6XCLyg
youtube.com/watch?v=N2l8KtdQ7Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=xzir1B43I3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Just Monika

what did she mean by this?

Natsuki!

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT MONIKA HAS GENGHIS KHAN'S BLOOD IN HER, SHE'S GONNA CONQUER EVERYTHING ALONG WITH YOU

The sensitive kamille fag will never forget this moment, and the letter from her.

>i can post images again
finally!

Natsuki!

A daily reminder that Sheepyori loves you.

...More EU4 AAR ideas in the works?

To the user who posted this about 24 hours ago, I hope you're in a better place right now than you were while posting. I thought about you while going to bed last night and I will do the same tonight.

Please talk to us, if you're willing.

Thanks, I finally have a better reaction image to respond to people shitting on my doki
always cute

So anons, if you could've changed ddlc in any way, how would you? Would have added another doki? Maybe explore Natsuki's backstory more and a scene where you confront her father? Making it lewder by including more hand holding?
>Best doki being best doki
Not really surprising

Alright guys
>Favorite doki
>top 3 things you never leave the house without (exclude standard things like keys, wallet, etc.)

>Natsuki
>Wet Wipes, Hydro Flask, Banana Bunker

HAHAHA JUST LIKE MY FIRST FUCKING GIRLFRIEND
HAHAHA
I DID NOT NEED THIS SHIT

Xth for Sayori's escape to Waifu World

it's the game's description.

This game really isn't that good. When will we finally admit that?

WHAT A BITCH

So, it begins..

I love you, even if you don't have it in you to love yourself.

Honestly, we experienced the extreme of everyone's problems except Natsuki's.

It would've been more in-line for her to start devouring yuri's dead body in need of food.

I actually have been wondering about that.

Is there any meaning on that gibberish? I would like to know if there was something meaningful behind Yuri's final words.

I mean, she died over a fucking weekend. There is no way she couldnt say anything meaningful.

Monika is on some sick shit to be honest, the part where she describes Sayori's suicide to you all calm and normal kinda got to me, made my stomach turn a little bit
also turned me on
best girl

there aren't that many u's in the word love

It's just spooky glitch stuff, I guess

It has a really appealing and interesting first-time playing, and even some replay value. But you are right, this might be baby's first spooky vn

Reformimg the Golden Horde with Yuri!

Teacheranon is cool! COOL!

How's everyone doing today?

Just a reminder to early awaken euros and americans that should go to sleep that we're discussing "Lolita" today later on. Keep tuned!

The deadline for the second part of the novel would be most likely on the 20th-21st of this month so there's plenty of time to catch up too!

For everyone else, next weekend we're discussing poetry! Pick an author you've read, someone you wanted to read or just roam around www.poemhunter.com and www.poetryfoundation.org to find interesting prose to read. This is also great for aspiring and amateur poets or anyone who wants to read, even if you're not big into books!

Let's read!

and this is me playing MAS.

yeah I realized that after going to the chat history
a part of me still believes that it wasn't suppose to read out like that though, like I didn't have the correct language installed desu

I like this, I like this a lot.

>Another letter
>Another parcel of her thoughts
>Another chance to talk to her

I figured that this little exchange from the last thread was important enough to immortalize.

>>/v/

Well, that's the power of famous streamers.

Why the fuck does this thing have a general?
Some of you people are pathetic, man.

Yeah, but there must be a way to code that like all those eastern eggs hidden in the .chr files. Yuri was too crazy at that point, but not enough to just go on some raverish gibberish wording

Thanks, I'll try to be there. Finished Lolita last night.

plz delet

DDLCPD, put the bulli on the ground, slowly turn around and walk away

i dont leave THE DEMPSEY ROLL BEHIND
youtube.com/watch?v=GhvIoZgRCpE&ab_channel=TheDeathTrouble

>twisting your own emotions into a weapon which she uses against you
>recognizes your friendship with sayori as an exploitable weakness and uses it to put you on the defensive
>hamsters herself out of feeling guilty because she "technically" isn't the one who put the rope around sayori's neck; "technically" her hands are clean, all she did was make a few suggestions which other people then followed through on

she really is a real girl! they act this way in 3D too!

The screen you were watching turns blank. Attached to the side is a device labeled "REMOTE DREAM VIEWER"

A voice speaks up from the corner of the room.

"She's been run pretty ragged recently. Poor thing doesn't even realize she hasn't woken up properly yet.

Well, what are we waiting for? We need to have a big stack of poems waiting for her when she wakes up!"

>The Vice President stretches her limbs, humming before tousling your hair.
Ah, good afternoon there! Welcome back to the poetry club! Now, let's get started.
The word of the thread is...
>She yawns.
M-my bad... Kind of embarrassing story, I was dreaming that I was already here handling club activities, but I was still in bed! Thankfully I woke up just in time, but now I'm sleepy again. A-anyway...

The word of the thread's "Doubt!" Is it something that is planted and grows to consume the box, or is it a haunting specter that erodes your thoughts? Is it right, or is it wrong? It all depends on how you interpret it!

Alternatives are "Seed", "Whisper" and "Relentless"!

Now, if you want to write a poem or short story for us, these are merely suggested if you want a quick theme or inspiration! In the end, the reigns are in your hands, so where your creativity takes you is your choice! So don't be afraid because you're rusty, or never written before or even if you're trying something different! We all start somewhere, and I promise I won't tease you over your pems! Much. Ahaha~

But honestly, I look forward to seeing what you write for us! Just make sure you have fun!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=ipqqEFoJPL4

Natsuki!

Didn't think I'd get to use this so soon
>that spoiler
Holy shit user

It's just randomly generated text. There's a few set characters the game randomly chooses from for the glitch texts

I mean, I haven't touched the game since I got the true ending like a month ago
But I love coming back to this general because everybody here's so chill and occasionally I write a short fic or whatever, which is better than not practicing my writing at all lmao.

END THE WAR

OPPRESS THE OPPRESSION

pastebin.com/VawHMDwd

Thank you.

CIA? Nope, I messed up the spoiler. Shh.

Was meant for this

youtu.be/CdqoNKCCt7A?t=54s

It hurts lads, it hurts

GOD, JUST FUCK OFF!
WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO SHIT UP A GENERAL FOR A GAME THEY DON'T LIKE!?

Don't act like you wouldn't let Natsuki feed off your own flesh and blood if given the chance!

where'd all you guys get those transparent pics of monika with guns and those selfie images from anyway

thanks, Sayori, I feel much better now

*Jet engine sound intensifies*

dead thread
dead game
dead dokis

STOP RIGHT THERE! PUT THE GUN DOWN! CROSS YOUR LEGS AND RECITE THE ENTIRE SHAKESPEARE POETRY ANTHOLOGY IN A 6-3-6 STANZA STYLE!

Nice

Watch as the fucking faggot ruins the thread with his forced meme again
I swear to god i'm creating another thread as soon as we reach image limit

can you not

dont bite the bait

sir, this is your last warning, don't make me do something we'll both regret

relax man people like that come and go just ignore the best you can

Should've included the screenshot from the user who quoted the wikipedia article, too. Despite how much I had to say on the subject I think that post articulated the problem better than I did, or at least more succinctly.

Flattering, though!

Vampire Natsuki is kawaii! KAWAII, DESU!

hello again Power Metal-kun

It's just so fucking annoying! We were having such a nice thread just a few minutes ago.

post cute Sayoris

Yuri will never lactate her mammaries for your bran flakes

would be if i didnt mess up the repel but yeah can we get some boxing dokis the fighting spirt fic? if dont mind heh

Hello, /ddlc/. Part 7 of Dokis, whiskey, and gun powder is finished.
Part 7: pastebin.com/ejn3zW7M

and for those who missed them:
part 1: pastebin.com/EQb3kUWU
part 2: pastebin.com/LC30kpBj
part 3: pastebin.com/hkz18rVr
part 4: pastebin.com/GuruNJxh
Part 5: pastebin.com/zUuwNcjF
part 6: pastebin.com/gg6XCLyg
Thank you for taking the time to read my writings. I do hope you enjoy it. I'll be honest, this part is the one I'm least proud of. Or I may just be down that there's only one part left. Either way, I don't feel like this one is that good.Hopefully you guys enjoy it though.

reminder that yuri stuffs her bra. in reality she's actually as flat as a board.

So ddlc, do you sleep well? Do you have trouble getting to sleep?
I do.

youtube.com/watch?v=N2l8KtdQ7Ek
Hello teacheranon!

it may be bulli, but it's still cute

Yeah bud I sleep great. Thanks for asking. Why are you having problems? What are your bedtime habits?

>First GF
>Best friends since childhood
>Total idiot, but I loved every minute I spent with her
>Knew she had issues, her parents would never stop fighting so she always spent time at my house
>Big hangup because most of her parents arguing was about how they got financially fucked over, because she was "the dumbest fucking mistake [her parents] ever made"
>No self worth, only there to make others happy
>Couldn't convince her the only thing that would make me smile was her being happy, she always thought it'd be best if I found new people to enjoy spending time with instead
>One day she started cheering up, bringing me to parties and shit, making me make more friends
>Make a couple good friends, similar interests, but I could only ever love her
>Suspect she's trying to get me to fall in love with other girls so she can kill herself in peace
>I confront her about this, she admits that's what she's doing, she also thought seeing me fall in love with another girl would be enough of a push to get her over the edge
>Tell her that's never gonna happen, confess how much I love her
>Makes her hate herself even more, her live is constant suffering because of depression, feels like she's a horrible person for killing herself and leaving me alone, so she wants to get me hooked on someone, still horrible but she didn't want me to feel as bad
>We hug for hours, she cries so much my shirt is drenched in her tears, don't care, never gonna leave you till you get over your depression
>Go back to my place and sleep together, not have sex, just fall asleep in each others arms, her naked body pressed against mine
>Felt like that night was an eternity
Cont

just when i thought i was out... (you) pull me back in
>sleep is for the weak anyways

You should try focusing on the 37 posters (at the time of writing this) who want this to be a nice thread instead of the one working to "ruin" it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzir1B43I3E

I didn't give a fuck about Monika, she can die in a pit for what she did to the others

I get in bed around 11, but it can take until 3 or so to fall asleep. Sometimes i just dont sleep.

go on

i have feeling about this but... go ahead
yeah what the teach said and just keep your cool there isnt really much you can do other then focusing on the other stuff in the thread if it bother you that much take a break from the computer and do something else till you calm down

I do it to myself, I stay up playing vidya or blasting metal all night

In all seriousness though, I acknowledge that monika did some crazy shit but despite all that she is frighteningly close to my ideal girl, it's actually a little unsettling

Insomnia, maybe? Has it always been like this?

I have huge trouble getting to sleep, but I do sleep well

Does anything happen if you delete Monika midway the first playthrough?

>Mfw teacheranon's response to me has be me and my original comment have been screencapped

its 7:01am.

WOAH!
She's riding a Yoshi!

Ahaha I slapped Sayori's bow on a girl that looked similar to her so now she's Sayori!!!!!11

Gib upboatz pls

******original content do not steal********

Gonna put all of my finished dokis into one big drawing so there will be the single drawings and the whole group so far 2 done and working on the third