/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Equilibrium Edition

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Heavensturn/

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/CwDXVRwP

>Thread Filters:
pastebin.com/PBeHVM3Q

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/?q=Kaori Irving
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/?q=Jeph Irving
lmgtfy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is there to do in this game at 8 am

Help orphans

In dark time ninja lizard is always watching out for evil

You log on only to realise there is nothing to do then return to bed to sleep in.

Behold the mentally damaged mexican.

Jeph#3541

>Likes cum inflation and distensions and bulges.
>Has an unhealthy obsession with Lalafells.
>A pedophile since he ERPs Lalafells.
>He ERPs.
>He likes size difference since he is a pedophile.
>He likes futanari and huge cocks.
>He is a Mexican.
>He is "friends" with Madotsuki Yamoire, diaper and pity poster.
>Is guilty of spamming posts about "muh EB" "muh alone" and other offtopic /soc/posts.
>Doesn't have any real friends. Their friends either was guilted into it or feel pity for the degenerate.
>Is one of the biggest friendly facades here.
>Crafts on an autistic level and will craft, help and gift people stuff to blackmail or guilt them later on.
>Is blackmailing Amai "thumbsuplala" to shitpost for them.
>He is obsessed with pets and hugs. Most likely due to being a pedophile.
>Stalks people since he is a pedophile.
>Brings offtopic shit like monstergirls or Final Fantasy XI stuff into the thread.

Attention! You are entering a NO BULLY zone!

I really hope Kaori dies so this shitoosting ends.

chemo will just pick someone else
it will never end

>PLD fights alexander's transformer boss oathless
>Loses aggro to a healer
>He fails the duct thing and dies
>DRK gets kicked from the game
>we wipe
>Next try he actually has shield oath
>A literal emnity stacking bot
>doesn't move away from the party after the plasma shield breaks and gets 10 people killed
fuck this nigger i'm too tired for this shit

why did this dude name himself after a basketball player

Foiled again

I like the Lochs' music. I dunno what it is. I remember hearing it in one of the trailers leading up to SB and kinda liking it. Not sure what it is though. I don't think it's on the same level as Azys Lla's in term's of end game zone music. Maybe if the zone was more active with battles or something that felt meaningful the music would fit better.

Behold the mentally damaged mexican.

Jeph#3541

>Likes cum inflation and distensions and bulges.
>Has an unhealthy obsession with Lalafells.
>A pedophile since he ERPs Lalafells.
>He ERPs.
>He likes size difference since he is a pedophile.
>He likes futanari and huge cocks.
>He is a Mexican.
>He is "friends" with Madotsuki Yamoire, diaper and pity poster.
>Is guilty of spamming posts about "muh EB" "muh alone" and other offtopic /soc/posts.
>Doesn't have any real friends. Their friends either was guilted into it or feel pity for the degenerate.
>Is one of the biggest friendly facades here.
>Crafts on an autistic level and will craft, help and gift people stuff to blackmail or guilt them later on.
>Is blackmailing Amai "thumbsuplala" to shitpost for them.
>He is obsessed with pets and hugs. Most likely due to being a pedophile.
>Stalks people since he is a pedophile.
>Brings offtopic shit like monstergirls or Final Fantasy XI stuff into the thread.

confy....!!!!!!!

It's a shame the music in the lochs gets interrupted by the stormblood battle theme which I was already sick of at that point
Unlike Azyz Lla, where it just continues

This as well. I think both zones got shafted to an extent though. I think each time when I arrived I was largely alone, they never felt busy. There was always the element of other people missing in the climax of both expansions.

local hyur enjoys humiliation from women
news at 11

Why doesn't he target anyone else?

So I just hit 70 and I'm nearing the finish line of the msq, what should I do to gear up as a tank? I don't wanna que up for all the harder stuff when I'm still rocking 290 gear, and I don't think it'd be wise to try to buy 320 gear either

That'd take actual effort. Just ignore and skip past chemo's posts, like ads on YouTube

Chemo only targets Kaori.
If Kaori stopped posting completely, Chemo would die out.

Well you can skip doing the tome farm and splash out on gear from the marketboard or rerun the story dungeons at 70 until you're 310 and do the harder ones.
Don't be scared, they aren't much harder to tank.

What's your opinion then on Kaori?

but what about all the people chemo targeted before kaori

Queue for Seal Rock.

what about them?
seems like the only person targeted the past year is kaori

He/they do on occasion when they've got a bee in their bonnet, but they always fall back to the same stale posts and insane reasoning. By this point, it's a unhealthy fixation coupled with what I'm assuming is an addictive personality, resulting in habitual shitposting. It's a case of doing it so much it becomes a part of who he is at the core. It's both fascinating and disconcerting to watch.

kaori is trash
ask mado or thumbsuplala

>All those characters
>When discord/Skype/steam exists
This guy is worse than beepy.

Where could I get a hi res sprout icon, for reasons?

He's a chill guy. He's kinda hard on himself but as someone who is too, I can relate and understand. He knows a lot about the game and SE and I've learned a lot. We've shared lewdness but we've respected each other's boundaries.
Everything said about him here is grossly exaggerated, like if I said I'd violently die of diabetes right now due to lightly licking a spoonful of ice cream.

The internet

So I just got DRG to 60 after not touching it or the 50-60 job quests in over a year and a half, could anyone tell me what the rotation is at 60?

>Hard on himself
Kinda what happens when you are targeted by chemo for almost 2-3 years.

lmgtfy com/?q=What+is+level+60+DRG+rotation+FFXIV

Thanks user, you're so helpful~

Chemo did successfully get to Mado though.

are pumplanders the hot new meme?

No, that meme is old and stale.

T o u c h

Whatever happened with Mado?

Among other things, yeah. I certainly hope that deep down, we both have come to the conclusion that chemo and friends are clearly I'll, the malice they spread on this thread being all they have going for themselves. Thus, rather than be upset by chemo, we pity them. While we craft stories together and try to enjoy the time we can spare together with my college and his work, chemo continues to ceaselessly copypasta the same empty threats towards a man who sincerely and hopefully has stopped listening and registering chemo as a factor in his life. All the effectiveness of a goldspammer.

>Goldspammer
Chemo confirmed gilseller from a poor EU country.

Midlanders are and always have been the primary pump of xivg. Lizard and catgirls flood the general with content in a desperate attempt to keep up but every two weeks or so the midlanders show up to drain needy anons. They have ascended so high they no longer need gimmicks or the nude mod. Other girls truly cannot compete.

What are thy worst XIV sins, Anons? For indeed all sin is my domain.

I'm just really bad at the game.

I preemptively blacklist people from here if they've got way too much drama surrounding them or they present themselves as undesirable assholes. They might be completely different in person or if they like you, but first impressions are important.

I leave every roulette that the healers aren't dpsing in if I solo queue.

I always rescue players into Bad Breath

I /easternstretch before the final boss of every dungeon. I'm a tank so everyone has to wait for me to finish

I like to go into my friends house and rotate their furniture slightly

Picking a midlander is like choosing vanilla Ice cream you've had plenty times before over any other flavours.
I mean it's nice when you have it and it's always in supply, but most of the time I'd rather have something like a caramel ice cream mixed with some mint.
I don't blame the guys wanting vanilla but gosh is it boring, even if the other flavours are in plenty supply aswell.

I use monsters AoE attacks to harass and kill stealthed/working HoLs, apologize, then start talking to them in order to get quasi-slaves that will feed me lots of cheap materials. I've got about 20 so far.

I thought monster AOEs didn't work on stealthed HoLs. And that's a banworthy infraction.

>I thought monster AOEs didn't work on stealthed HoLs.
They don't know that and stop working and get away.

>that's a banworthy infraction.
Well, it is a sin :^).

Hung female aura that needs a good milking. Any takers?

I support Chema and all he does.

I like Hyurs now

If you were male I would.

I can switch depending on what race you are.

Me and a friend once found an ebin from here forgot to lock their house when they were offline. So we went inside and erp in a few spots.

i cant' stop myself from wanting to squeeze some squishy cheeks!

Really? What's your preference?

server?

right now I'm feeling midlander. What's your pick so I can make one for you! I have a bunch of presets

I'm on mateus right now in the quicksands.

I hate Kaori and I haven't even met them.

I was honestly joking and didn't expect you to say yes.

thinking of resubbing just to erp, I have no interest to play video games.

SOMEONE PLEASE STOP ME.

I've done that a few times. I say go for it. Hell, I'm getting vr equipment just to do degenerate shit with people in vrchat

Taking bets on how many times it takes to unlock RUN.

I hate you user. Guess no lewding for me tonight. Time for some video games

Instead of wasting however much money to resub, waste it by buying me play dead or something.

Well the reverse psychology thing worked. I'm not gonna resub. VRChat has some legit traps though so that must be fun

Get out of here, Vjera.

I'm sorry, I didn't expect futa lovers to be willing to switch.

do i make MCH anima or BLM anima

I'm not them, I'm a different cheapskate.

Not really a lover of those, I just play whatever people prefer most and there's more love for females in general. I forgive you though.

> 71 attempts.
My goodness.

You sound like a chill dude, sorry again for rusing you. I would've if I had time, but I am sure someone else would pick you up on it.

How do I get 71 bots to queue for frontlines and throw matches for me?

Frontlines isn't 72 man anymore

Not a big deal! Have a great day in the meantime. I have an excuse to catch up on some shows now at least

Shit, you're right. How do I get 23 bots to queue for frontlines and throw matches for me?

So I heard that some mexican hater get namedroped as me...
Keep on my dude fuck those cunts

One of my friends has the Deathlocke Lux and it looks awesome, so I'd vote for that.

Tanaka's disdain for the players of XI knows no limits. Hello.

>My hume went to attempt 93
>My Mithra got it on the 2nd attempt

lf a cute lapsitter pst. lewds not necessary

server?

mateus

Hello my Elezen friend. Are you online right now?
I wanted to get to 100 honestly.

y-yatta

Sadly I'm going to be trapped at work most of the day, even though it's snowing and no one will be coming in.

Congrats on your fancy snakemount. Unless you already had it I guess.

I fantasia'd from a buff femroe to a cute midlander girl recently.

His comments and insults were great

the ultimate question:

topaz or emerald

Topaz

pleas help