League of Legends General - /lolg/

Lucian edition

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/7/70/Sion.taunt.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20121127194452
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/e/e4/Lux.tauntEzreal01.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20170310092402
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Katarina is T I G H T

Loose as a roastie

xth for looking EXACTLY like Sona!

Will Riot keep the slight connection between Swain/Sona or not? Who do you think the person that's connected to Sona in Quinn's upcoming lore is?

>tfw you post lews pictures of videogame heroes because you can't get a real gf

xth for my wife Syndra

I don't give a shit. Sona is a dull as fuck character that adds literally nothing of value to the game.

Katarina is S H I T

These Hypercompetent "Badass" Women that Need No Man types are insufferable.

>These Hypercompetent "Badass" Women that Need No Man types are insufferable.
not every women who is the former has to be the shitty latter. I don't think Katarina is the "i dont need a man" type. That sounds more like Fiora

Who's best midlane waifu?

tfw it's been over 3 years since League lost it's Prince.

GET ON MY CHOPPER

Kat is shit but girls that are insanely competent on their own is fine. No one likes a Sona or Soraka.

Best girl.
Best breasts.
Best wife.

I remember there was the guy who played ap sion only.

protip: he can still be played full AP and it's ridiculous

I played Sion every role. I'd insta lock him in ranked and say "fill" typically I'd get support so I'd just rush Zhonya's and half health their adc with one Q.

>press zhonyas instead of dying
>ping enemy rotations and cooldowns
>be positive
>receive honors

Wow sure is fun being explat in silver elo.
im lying oh god please let me out

Sona adds plenty to the game! She's cute, pretty, and a world renowned musician! Her VO shows she's classy with a hint of silliness and the mystery in her old lore was fun to speculate on.
Though I liked it better when her niche wasn't Lux 2.0, hope Riot does more with her lore than that.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

>shaco
Well there's your problem.

DO NOT OPEN

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/7/70/Sion.taunt.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20121127194452

Plenty like Sona and Sorakas. I'm not terribly fond of those either.

>I don't think Katarina is the "i dont need a man" type. That sounds more like Fiora
Both are pretty irritating honestly

jesus christ you people are an abomination

LOL

>opened it

I'm gonna need some proof of these claims.

>anxiety
>so much that my hands have started shaking
>no more precise noise movement
>tfw can’t play mid any more

:(

Nah, no one does. Those betas that like soft hyper submissive girls aren't people.

why?

>the overwhelming majority of the male population aren't people
Pic related is (You)

>Be 10.7 inches
>That Jinx

True, Katarina was my first waifu and Jayce my first husbando. Kat in NEW DAWN was the only reason why I got into league in the first place.

YOU POOR FUCKING THING?! WANT SOME MONEY?! GIVE ME YOUR PAYPALL! ALSO WHEN YOU ARE AT IT SEND ME YOUR PIC AND I WILL FAP TO IT FOR NEXT MONTH AND SEND YOU ALL THE CUM IN A JAR AS A PROOF THAT I CARE AND WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL THE ATTENTION!

Why is swift so autistic when talking on discord?

I personally think that if you genuinely believe your NEET lazy ass could ever dominate any of the league girls, you're delusional.

>Katarina was my first waifu
excellent taste
>Kat in NEW DAWN
yes

>Be 10.7 inches
You realize that bone-pressed measurement doesn't mean from your tailbone right faggot?

I went to a full check up because my hands started checking and the doctor said there was nothing physically wrong or I had an illness. He said it was due to anxiety and it makes sense cause I was stressed out so much during exams then during holiday time I got anxious too cause family drama and needing to talk to family members I didn’t want and one I hated.

My mechanics have gone down a lot.

>t. angry dicklet

Most men don't want to put up with pointlessly aggressive women. It's why most men don't like feminists or black chicks. However it must be noted that "passive and reserved" does not mean "doormat" which you seem to believe.

Katarina is still garbage and so is Sona.

I honestly don't remember any of her voiceover outside of champion select. There's not a lot of high quality female voiceover in League of Legends, much of the more memorable and likeable stuff comes from the males.

Oh yes like imagining your fat pimple-ridden ass with any of the League girls isn't already just a wild stretch of the imagination. Let's face it, even if these girls were real, they're just as likely to step on your dick as they are to worship mine. And that likelihood is none.

>Can be sexiest man in league
>Broad theme
>Massive following in pop culture e.g. Dio or Alucard
>Effective power fantasy
>Cool theme

And yet Riot updates Yorick and Urgot instead

>wanting some League bimbo to begin with

League women aren't appealing. It's all tits, ass and an airheaded level of lacking personality.

>Most men don't want to put up with pointlessly aggressive women.
Dominant is different from pointlessly aggressive. (most) people who want a dominant, capable woman don't want an annoying cunt.

>tfw you play the same champ a lot but have no idea how to play against them

Post your dick then. Use imgur or something with something in it for accurate scale.

Why does Sona enjoy being bullied so much?

how is that even possible

Yes please do this

>tfw you can easily tell when was the last time Vladfag got dick based on how hard she's shitposting about her husbando

Hopefully she gets some today so she'll be calm at least until Tuesday.

Survival mechanism since she couldn't fight back.

>dick being stepped on is normally a bad thing
>user relates it to a good thing and says how it'd never happen

Foot fetish I assume?

How is hitting one skillshot for a oneshot fun and interactive design?

kek

I'm not posting my dick for you faggots to fap to. Don't like it, tough shit.

Leblanc is assertive not aggressive. If she is aggressive she makes sure it’s not her and that she is posing as someone else using mirrors and smokes (heh) but she only does that to cause deception. Like that time she posed as Jarvan and attacked Swain to make everyone else think that Jarvan threw the first stone. Granted its not canon any more but the personality type might be. Yes she is evil but she is a strong woman who doesn’t need to be in your face to show dominance. She oozes it.

We are talking about Zoe? Because If Lux misses she is dead.

>he actually doesn't have a 10 inch dick

Hucows are naturally submissive

>build glass cannon
>get killed by other glass cannon
>complain
Whoever shoots first wins.

Post lewd zoe?

Yeah you said that better than I would have. Either way, my point is that not every form of dominant or capable woman involves an insufferable demanding childish feminist cunt. In fact, that's not really a capable person if they have the mental maturity of a 5 year old.

Don't do it, man. I posted my dick once and now keep seeing it reposted by faggots on /soc/ who are catfishing with it. Even saw it on /b/ a few times.

No it's just a common example of femdom. Like the other was a common example of maledom. Feet are gross as shit.

>sona
>bullied

Why aren't YOU playing Rengar now?

Zoe's Q deals far more damage than Lux's ultimate.

League women are highly appealing to me, but not for the reasons that most people find them for.

Who's the angry dicklet now? lmao

does Camille have a metal vagina too?

>V7.6
get outta here with your prehistoric garbage

Okay doctor give me a time when was the last time

The older League girls don't have much personality because nobody really had any back then, but all of their newer champs, girls and guys, have a lot more personality and character

I don't like Rengar

I'm waiting for them to revert his Q. His current Q is clunky ebola AIDS

>Trump paid taxes
I KNEW IT!

Do it dicklet.

Ezreal x lux best couple

No

Jinx x Lux is better.
This is best though

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/e/e4/Lux.tauntEzreal01.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20170310092402

>not Ezreal and Sarah Fortune

5 picks my main and role for season eight.

Give me something fun, faggots.

Morde jungle

aatrox

best midlane waifu

Soraka Jungle

gnar supp

Nocturne mid

Aatrox

oh good lord

winrar
you better fucking follow up nigger
i want daily updates, DAILY I SAY. DO YOU HEAR ME? DAAILYYYYYYYYYYY

x)

> Gank for losing mid laner
> Get kill and take two of his CS
> If you take my fucking CS again I'm AFK

How do you respond?

>shit pairing

im so jelly of qt

he just gets to spend all day playing videogames and shitposting with people who love him

being a streamer must be nice, if anything just to hang out with the viewers

This dawnbringer skin is really good.
Now people will know I spent money to feed.