/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Next Splatfest is action vs. comedy! Playable worldwide from 1/12 (Fri) 8:00 p.m. PT – 1/13 (Sat) 8:00 p.m. PT.
L-3 Nozzlenose D is available! Sub: burst bomb, Special: inkjet

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

>Splatoon 1 Artbook
archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NAITO__KOSE/status/949949170235748352
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please be kind to Callie. She didn't mean to help the Octarians. She just wanted to wear cool glasses ;_;

Where my /comedy/ bros at?

First for anti guro posting.
Be-fucking-gone Kier...

Kier please come back we love you

>tfw Keir could be bleeding out in a bathtub RIGHT NOW
Feels good man

>want to be better in Salmon Run
>Always have to play 4 hours to reach 300-400
>Then the REAL Struggle beginn

NEW SALMON RUN RANKS WHEN????

Yo

Electra complex

Carrying randoms beyond 5-600 is too tedious for me.

Bad news, he repplied to one of my posts last thread, that means he's still consious.
Feels bad man

Hoodrat has not joined yet but she will.

Take it you dirty goal

he did? where

Why isn't there a Pearl or Marina avatar? And the Squid Sisters ones are taken from the Amiibo box art that always looked weird to me, but it's all we have. Apply yourselves, Nintendo.

>me and team mate slam ball into the barrier at the same time
>only one gets counted
FUCK

nice nickname

translate it weebs.

Wait for the 5.0 update. Though they should really give you free user profile icons with every game you buy.

>Finally out of Clam C Hell!

Can I get a source

Look at the last posts of the last thread, you'll find it, he said guro wasn't a fetish and he likes it recreationally to stop stress

>yebby: I can see your panties...

>yebby: Why?! I was only letting you know!
>woomy: shuddup! it's sexual harassment!

he's just saying something like "i can see her undies... wait why the fuck did i say that out loud??" and she tells him to shut up

woomy
nyges
woomy

that person used caps. it's not Kier

I'm not kier

In clam blitz why do I sometimes find footballs from my team at the base of our goal post? Is it the occasional mouth breather that throws the football at their own goal?

A ball spawns whenever your barrier is broken and returns

No. After the other team breaks your barrier and it goes back up after the timer runs down your goal drops a free football for your team.

Am I the only person who's worried about Kier?

>mfw there are people in S rank that still don't know this
What I want to know is how long it takes for the enemy basket to come back down after you've broken it once. When the "their basket is back up" pops up, the basket is still retracted.

I hope he's ok too user.

Oh okay thanks

I've been avoiding this mode until recently. Just broke into the B ranks and haven't really bothered with it much since.

Fuck off faggot he should die no one would fucking care about him anyways

twitter.com/NAITO__KOSE/status/949949170235748352

I clearly do, you retarded mouthbreather.

Guess so
I never liked him, i knew something was wrong with him before he even showed his dark side.

Don't forget you can pass the ball and should toss clams at team mates if they're close to having 10

Quck Recap Episode about that Kier Guy?
All i know is that he draws cute things like Animal Crossing and Splatoon things and now he is drawing guro.

Is that all?

I know there's stuff wrong with him, but I still worry

He's a gurofag and has a bad habit of posting unspoilered guro art. He also likes to stir up drama.

Yeah I do that. Fuckers don't like to share so I just throw them my one or two clams. Half the time they don't realize what I'm doing and ignore the clams. I'm usually either a bodyguard helping a teammate reach the enemy goal, or being a goalie of sorts keeping the enemy away from our goal. It's not often I try to make my own football and take imitative.

red pill me on the base roller vs. krak-on

Krak on is the same but its entire kit is worse. there's no reason to use krak on unless you REALLY want a roler with baller

>play 31 level worth of TW
>somehow not be tired to death of it
How do people do that

bullly children

Vanilla is largely considered superior, but Krak-On's more supportive nature is largely slept on. Vanilla is endless dumb offense, but it is damn good at it. Both can vert people running away from their specials.

Winning never gets old

Forgot to quote. Krak-On is one of the better beakon users.

moomy

Why use krak-on for beakons when octobrush nouveau exists?

>>>>>"""""profreshionals"""""

Because Splat Roller is a plain better main with far better main-special synergy. Splat Roller's ability to keep momentum and semi-panic special make it far more survivable.

Fuckers can't even handle 800+ that've been watered down by their rank.

So are you goys watching the AGDQ Splatoon 2 Run?

Fuckers can't even handle 200. Fuckers can't even get above 300 power eggs. Fuckers that can't even collect 3 eggs in a wave. Fuckers that just give up when they die once. Fuckers that can't 1v1 any boss in any situation. Fuckers that don't know where the shoot button is. These are the fuckers in """""""""Profreshional""""""""""

Why.The.Fuck.

Don't forget you're playing with literal children

>Fuckers that can't even collect 3 eggs in a wave
nothing wrong with that if it's a cohock wave and you man a cannon

>not leaving the cannon
Spottet the Shitter

>kier obviously attention whoring
>nobody falling for the bait again
good

It'd just remind me how disappointing Splat2n's singleplayer was. It's pretty bittersweet.

>can't nuke half the spawning shit singlehanded
>calling anyone a shitter

Nope. A regular wave.

This. It's just a bummer.

Can you guess which woomy this is?

She's a woomy
She's got short tentacles
She's purple
She's punctual

Who is it??

So why is there no S-? S+ is too hard for me and S is too easy

>It's Spee...
>punctual

No idea m8

Can't think of any relevant woomies
fuck off with your unpopular OC

crocodile hunter woomy

There are just a few levels worth speedrunning, and it always comes down to spamming curling bombs and using either charger or dualies. There are a few subtile strokes of genius like that blaster level, but any other weapon trivialises it.

I miss the old challenge levels that the Splat1 amiibo had.

What was this map called again?

Schoolgirl after getting a haircut to look more like Slut?

I know.

Let's open every geyser around the basket first.
Yes, this is a perfect plan.

Only the strongest will survive. It's the easy way to eliminate shitty team mates.

WRONG! ALL WRONG!

Oh hey it's Special Woomy!

Its even worse now because random fucks who just got the game and havent even surprassed level 10 yet have made it to the same rank as us

shut up

WE WANT NEW SALMON RUN RANKS
WE WANT TO SKIP THE FAKE NEWS INTRO
Devs: Here, have another version of the premature ejaculation weapon.

nice meme

I still love you Speedy

Future speedy finally found her hat?

I play TW as a warm up, so don't assume things when a level 45 like me is in a TW match.

hahaha and what are YOU going to do about it? SLOW woomy!

Future speedy never lost her hat, that's present-day speedy.

That's a big hat.

What's your opinion on the recent ships? And also the one you're in?

This shows why Beakons are kinda shit in this game. Most of the maps are too small or too open for them to be useful. Like take Ancho-V Games. It's basically in the format of spawn mid spawn but it has a lot of extra shit on the left and right of mid that are somewhat safe to put beakons yet still accessible to the enemy team via lifts. In fact even mid has those little areas behind the lifts and under a drop down.

Now take Sturgeon Shipyard. Before mid there are only like two spots you would even want to put beakons to jump to. Anywhere else you might as well swim there while building special. After mid is open space and uninkable walls. So even if you get through mid and further into their territory there is no safe locations to put your beakon even something simple like a hidden corner. Sure all it takes is one map open to see beakons but its better than just being there in the open.

Out of all the Splat 2 maps not including the ports I think Snapper Canal and Inkblot are the only decent maps for beakons. Maybe Musselforge. This is without considering QSJ and Sub Power Up of course.

beacons can be used as shields or barriers

But hold on, if future Speedy is from the future, how could she have never lost her hat? If she has her hat it means she found it or bought a new one, by virtue of being future speedy. She must have lost her hat at some point in the timeline.

If she didn't lose her hat, perhaps she is not from the future, but from one of many possible futures? Is the hat loss some kind of catalyst for a timeline split perhaps?

Which ones?

The amount of times that comes into play is probably negligible. Probably noticable on TC but anywhere else plopping a suction or splat bomb down would be better in any situation where you need to escape.

yea this is true
ive just been using them like that while playing w/ the tent