/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

post characters

make me

post your suicide livestream

"Files required for Grand Theft Auto Online cannot be downloaded from the Rockstar server"

Have they fixed it?

overtime shootout is fun

>tfw your favorite gtags are not online

I'm getting on right now

Test.

Honest answers, /gtag/.

Are you gonna keep buying games from Rockstar, or is GTA V the last game for you?

I'm planning on not getting their games at release at the very least. Definitely not getting RDR2 until I can confirm they haven't completely fucked it over to sell buffalo bucks.

Second-hand or digital copy?

I'm going to wait and see how big of a trainwreck it is and then decide if I want to jump in or not.

GTAV's probably the last one. Unless Rockstar can meet atleast two of my three demands I'm not bothering with another game
>Proper good PC port
>Less realism, better controls
>Tone down the Judaism

Depends what all they release it on honestly.

>less realism
But GTA V has given up some of the realism and GTA O completely abandon it. You know how much of a shitshow the latter is now.

I do agree we need better controls. Not overly-simplified like the driving, just more responsive.

>Reddit spacer
didn't read lol

Holy shit this meme needs to die. Paragraphs exist for a reason you fucking illiterate. Shall we ban the use of full stops because redditfags use them too?

>getting

>this

>triggered

>by

>a

>space

lmao

what

a

crybaby

looks like you got triggered a lot more (inb4 more buttrage)

>>Proper good PC port
>>Less realism, better controls
Hey, have you considered pic related?

Can I get an invite to pc GTAG?

SC: RKrazer

Why wouldn't I? They've been entertaining me since my early teens with genuinely brilliant vidya that pushes the boundaries of the genre and Red Dead 2 looks like another one for the history books. As long as their games continue to impress, amaze and entertain me then I'll keep on throwing my money at Rockstar for decades to come.

Hey can you start tripfagging so I can filter out your posts?

no

i made a pic with you r character

i thought she was supposed to look like shrek

blacklisted

I already bought the other GTA games on Steam ages ago, but haven't launched either one up. So kinda too late for me

>triggered by a space
>gets laughed at for being a buttblasted autist
>"n-no u!"
stay

mad

fag

best OP image ever

>putting this much effort into your shilling
You know which shithole subreddit you need to crawl back to.

Reminder if you do not have at least one Scorcher in any of your garages then you are a pleb

Will Action Replay slow down my ps4 when it's active?

I'm more of a BMX kinda guy myself.

I didn’t play the original Red Dead so I have no interest in the microtransactions out the ass broken new one they’re going to shit out. As for GTA, I’ll never buy a new one ever again. Kikestar is pretty dead to me.

why did they design an interior for bahama mamas and never let us go inside
why did they go out of their way to patch the glitch that forced us inside
why do they put time and effort fixing these things instead of shit like enemies' weapons firing like miniguns?

fuck off iffy

Does anyone here know who makes good license plates?

I believe interiors were modeled for single player transitions.

So instead of frankin spawning in and talking to no one he would spawn inside the building instead and say bye to his "friends".
If you haven't really caught on yet singleplayer was a husk of what the original vision of the game was supposed to be. Blame consoles I guess.

typical furry trash

we're not furries we're avians

goddamn beautiful

typical avian trash

typical faggot trash

You and your feelings are just plastic
Her husband's music is where it's at though

Wait, you mean those moments where he steps "outside" of those bars and says "but shit I ain't getting drunker!" lines?

I really wanna know what happened during the development of GTA V. People dig through the files and see lines of code for things that aren't included in the vanilla game, like female Families thugs, and through playing the game really early on before the jewel store heist to see cops threatening Lamar they'll use their tasers if he doesn't behave as Franklin backs him off, unlike in actual gameplay. It had the potential to be much more immersive and expansive than it already is, but I just don't understand why Rockstar cut those little goodies or why they dumbed down the police and the driving.

I have a very strong hunch that they hit a rough bump in the middle of the development and they're super secretive about it.

truly the best girl.

Probably just money/time/manpower.
Even current GTAV would be an enormous undertaking for any developer.
Certain areas and moments have fantastic attention to detail, now multiply that by everything in the game. At some point the parent company is going to want the game released.
Just have to see if they try and do more for 6 and make it all a little improved or go for a lazy cash in.

that rough bump being getting the game to perform on ps3 and xbox.

It's kinda why I was hyped for the remaster, except nothing really changed. My guess is how shit the architecture was for the "nextgen" systems. Sure you can get a mod that allows you to access the interiors on pc, but it isn't the same.

>Rockstar cut those little goodies or why they dumbed down the police and the driving.
GTAIV was the game R* wanted to make
GTAV was pleb playtester opinion game. Nothing more.

fiona and shrek are pretty similar-looking

but they're still different characters.

i fixed it 4 u

that's better

>Are you gonna keep buying games from Rockstar
I need to vote with my wallet that SP is far better than online modes, so yes

erry day

That one was deleted quickly
is there a mod in this thread or something?

Are there some tops that just won't work with body armor? I can't get mine to show.

What image was in the post?

What happened to our glorious filipino ps4 leader?

sauce?

There's only one glorious (former) Filipino leader and he's a PC player.

use the archive

Trying to get my first mil, is it worth spamming Slashers (The 2x RP + Money) Or spam VIP missions in a solo lobby?

Miss Sofie, frequently does scenes with Mandala.

just bought a hangar

Money per hour doing slasher? And are you even good so you can keep winning?

>Miss Sofie
is it fetishkitsch? i remember seeing similar stuff there.

I win like 40% of the time, so its not too great, avg like 22k~ each game

Slasher's easy if you know the secrets

lead the slasher around a corner. sprint attack him when he comes and you'll almost always kill him unless he gets you in the head.
never shoot your shotgun or turn it on - get in close and hit R to instakill any hunted

You'd make more doing VIP work because of the time needed for loading screens and people queueing up.

Yeah true, I just hate how boring it is and the 4 hour limit kinda sucks

My new carfu

He retired.
It's all Aussies now.

after how utterly half baked GTAV was (short ass main game, no expansions) and how utterly dreadful GTAO still is, they wont get another dollar from me.

>stalking vespucci beach, eavesdropping to determine who are thots
surprisingly entertaining

what about this qt tho

Why is it so hard for r* to abandon the piece of shit ps2 era engine sounds? I mean it's not that hard to just look at a racing sim like Assetto Corsa, check who do they credit under 'sound effects' and contact them whether they can get them some generic and some race car noises... Is it?

Brunettes are better

They halfassed this character. She has the literal same voice and phrases as the office assistant.

how on earth is a beach considered nice and quiet enough for a prostitute

what car is that

enjoy your AIDS

>can't even molest her properly
she's a shit

Itali GTB

whats the best property to buy if you want to make money legitimately? the doomsday facilities?

>tfw finally completing the doomsday heist on hard with two players.

who said it was impossible?

Lol. Nope. Doomday Facility is the worst you could chose. It makes nothing. Buy an office, buy a vehicle warehouse.

>the facility doesn’t have a bathroom
what the FUCK

At this point im the one spreading superAIDS

That's why you have 2 (TWO) executive assistants.

>Rockstar games has corrected your GTA dollars by 5,000,000.

Uhhhh, ok?

>you have to rebuy at full price any time you switch countermeasures
how can they be this jewish

Well I bought another game after the absolute pile of shit that was GTA IV, so probably.

Anyone saying the new heist was hard were either playing with randoms or bad

I'm certainly not excited for RDR2