Is investing 20k into something that in 2 years will give me back 35k worth it or is there's something better I can...

Is investing 20k into something that in 2 years will give me back 35k worth it or is there's something better I can invest that money into?

I put in 10k in ETH two months ago and now it's 40k

You are missing trains for days.

That's a 75% total return. What are you investing in that you think guarantees that sort of return over two year?

The closest thing that I personally know of is using that money as a downpayment on the mortgage for a rental property as that would net you about 50% returns, but has potential hiccups associated with it. I know of nothing guaranteed aside from maybe businesses or small franchises that net you that.

If you are able to make those kinds of returns you would be able to make literally hundreds of billions of dollars on wallstreet, chances are you're getting scammed

Cattle. My family has thousands of hectares in Mexico. I Own a couple of welding shops here in the US and my dad has about 1000+ head of black angus cattlenin Mexico.

Its actually a 400% return

Nah. My dad has tons of cattle. I buy some from him when they're young (200 kilos) from him and sell them when they're 450 kg

Cost of ranch hands and shit is covered by him of course.

If they are genuine black angus then I'd invest in that for sure unless you really expect NAFTA getting fucked.

...I'm just going to let you reread what you wrote until you comprehend why it's wrong.

Let your dad make you rich then. That's how blue bloods do it.

He's been buying and selling cattle for 20+ years, he knows what he's doing senpai

I have no doubt. That's the option that I'd go for.

>75% returns in 2 years

That's not bad at all if it is certain.

You should invest in stocks or crypto only with money you can afford to lose.

Unless those 40 or 50 cows all somehow die or get stolen, I should be good. Plenty of grass and there's almost a dozen of ranchhands that were my dads childhood friends so they're in good hands

Do you stuff bags of cocaine and weed into those cattles?

ofc its worth it u fucking idiot.

do u have any idea what returns normie traders consider good? like 10% annual makes u a god.

with crypto tho, we get 10% in 10 mins

He wouldn't need to. Genuine Black Angus cattle raised at lower cost in Mexico and exported to the US would turn one hell of a margin. "Black Angus" cattle is a possibility since carcasses are assessed sans their heads, meaning that a carcass can be assessed as "Black Angus" even though the head had white spots on it indicating that it isn't purebred. It means a lower priced calf passing as a higher priced carcass.

No need to dip into black market shit.

How have you come to the evaluation that you will get 35k back from 20k in 2 years?... Is this a guess or a guaranteed payback of a loan?

Black angus is always worth investing in, but with the increase of use in genetic modification and laboratory bred cattle that is now gaining steam and the increase in "vegetarians"... then your business could come into trouble... however, this is unlikely in a two year timeframe... but wtf do i know im just a janitor

Yeah we mix them with Brahman bulls so they're a lot bigger than regular black angus lol

my oldest sister did it a couple of times and then bought a house. Could be a little less or a little more.

hardest part about having cattle is 1) having enough land to fit enough cattle that will lead you a profit

2) ???

that's pretty much it lol

Just use a NPV calculation and set the rate to anything realistic you can get in todays market conditions

I figured. There's always a little bit of that in every industry.

>tfw i had 60% return this week
cryptobulls wins again!

>inb4 all of your cattle mysteriously die