/xgg/ - Xenogames General #75

USE SPOILER TAGS

Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>Read-Only backup of the Info Doc. - Use this if you only intend to look up information.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JGCC9PLsDuBhL7riV3xwCDpUJ2zieEWk

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

runa-w.deviantart.com/journal/Commissions-open-697028988
my.mixtape.moe/tjmqfa.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=GPWs-TylgU8
youtube.com/watch?v=Eis2o8Zksf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still on the lookout for an artist to commission for 4 Swords Playing 4 Swords. I'm sifting through the archives for artists who can do anime and I'll probably try my luck at the /aco/ commission thread, which is the only ongoing commission thread on the site as far as I know.

Best artist I've found so far is this one, but they're out of the question unless we do group funding because these prices will fuck me in the ass.

runa-w.deviantart.com/journal/Commissions-open-697028988

Which Blade would you like to have sat on your face?

It would be more correct to have Pneuma instead of Mythra and Pyra there

Will we ever know how a nopon NEET with one of the most influental trade guilds on its ass managed to live just fine and somehow scrounge 40 million gold for the sexbot

The art books for XC1 and XCX are both on sadpanda.

>smash grinding Vampire Bride with little luck for hours
>try out Ravenwing instead
>8 legendary cores in 3 fights
Well alright then

True, but Mythra and Pyra as individuals are probably more popular and it might be too spoilery. Plus getting good art references for Pneuma is hard because she has no official art.

land of morytha bosses drop legendaries fine for me as well

>it might be too spoilery
when Alvis is there?
>more popular
so?

Alvis' deal is an XC1 spoiler. That's years old. Unless you mean the fact that he's related to them, but the art doesn't necessarily spoil that.

Look dude, make me a good Pneuma art ref and I assure you I'll use it for something with them, just not this. The joke kinda depends on there being four swords.

disgusting

just got Aegaeon

should I keep Flinch and Perceval for Morag?

Aegaeon replaces Perceval unless you fight multiple enemies or humanoids (especially in tantal story part, leave perceval there, you likely won't be disappointed)

Best people/blades/accessories to farm legendary core with and who? the 99 ardun thing?

has anyone uploaded the track that starts at 0:45 here? my.mixtape.moe/tjmqfa.webm spoilers btw

>trying to kill that Lv 38 lizard UM in leftheria
>birds keep joining in off screen

Pandy.

Specific people and Blades don't really matter. The more Gold Chips/Treasure Sensors you have the better. And you should be farming Tyrannotitan because it has the most health which means you can Driver combo it more.

Tora with Overclocking Bangle and Beta Scope, equipped with Treasure Sensor and Gold Chips on Poppi ( at least QT). Nia/Zeke with a single common axe blade equipped each that has Treasure Sensor battle skill, also equipped with Gold Chips. Common Knuckle on Zeke or Hammer on Morag also works. Then just spam Driver Combos with Tora on King Ken. The party members will fill in topple so you only need QTpi and QT to quickly do the combo.

Mythra doesn't have treasure sensor and she can't be removed, so I don't use Rex.

He stole shit from Mor Ardain to help make her so he probably sold some stuff he didn't need on the black market.

y/n?

Tyrannotitan is not worth it. He has higher break resist, and also becomes unbreakable during Titan Awakening, Ultra Anihilation Flare, Battle Alert, and Rampage Train.

King Ken is easy, and it's not like you'll be doing much damage with Gold chips. You can easily get 20+ legendaries off of him before he dies and you can just respawn him again anyways.

>Mfw I farmed Tachyon Chips for every single rare Blade

I find Ken a hassle since there's such a wide range where his stuff can drop. But that's just me, I've spent so much time farming for Tachyon Chips that I just find him more comfortable.

>can solo with pretty much every character in the game

Love xcx for introducing solo builds in the series. Just wish team bulding wasn't ass and that at least every character had sinchroni something skill that boosts skell damage

>tfw can't go back to Indol to listen to the 10/10 soundtrack
IT'S NOT FAIR. What are some of your favorite songs from XB2, lads? I like the mor ardain as well.

nice, thx user

Should I stick around and do every side activity and explore or go through the story first ? What's better for pacing ?

Archipelago night is the single best piece of music in the game family

Night Leftheria and Night Tantal are some of my favorites.
The beginning of Land of Morytha (The piano part) is fantastic.
Boss theme 1, Rosa, and Battle theme 3 are amazing.
Drifting Souls and youtube.com/watch?v=GPWs-TylgU8 are also incredible.

Doesn't really matter. Just be aware that doing the sidequests now will give you lots of bonus EXP that you can choose to take advantage of, which will most likely make you way overleveled.

>want to use Morag
>want to use Zeke
>want to use Poppi QT
>but I need a healer so I probably have to use Nia

brah, why can't it be 4 men party game.

Yeah, I'm at level 50 at chapter 6 already. Is there a point of no return in the game ?
It's kinda fucked since there is no NG+ yet and only one save file..

Too many to list. But let's start with an easy one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eis2o8Zksf8

Also, which areas become unavailable later and when ? So i can know which quests to make a priority..

Not really. At some point in the game you lose access to Indol but everything of importance gets moved to Leftheria so it's not a problem.

And you can basically create a new save file by playing the game as a new user, just create another user profile.

Is there like an area before the final boss where you can save but can't get back anymore, like with the first game ?

Make sure you inmediately chain attack when he gets to 1/3 health or hes going to multihit stench/blowdown/shackle/null heal your party and kill one if your dudes.

Also the small dinosaur things run up to him and call him over if you take too long to kill them so gluck claring out the place to have a proper fight.

>patrolling monsters
>tight ledges to fall off off with lots of blowdown monsters
>monsters spawn from the ground in packs
>monsters are 10 levels higher than the previous and next area
Fuck Lefteria in general.

Kind of. Before you fight the final boss the game saves for you. When you beat the final boss that's where you start when you load the game up again.

anyone? plz respond

Just give Zeke or Morag Nim.

bros, this is my last overdrive protocol

>Wulfric
>Zenobia
>Sheba

who should go to Zeke?

Zenobia or Sheba for ether cannon memes

Zenobia

>rolling common cores on Zeke to get luck mod spears
>not even getting any spears
I can't even get to the point where I'll be frustrated with legendary cores...

You haven't been reading these threads if you don't already know what the answer is going to be.

>spent all my Overdrives moving Healer blades to Nia and a couple attack baldes to Zeke
>Got Zenobia on Zeke so only concern is getting KOS-MOS on Nia on accident or more healer blades on Zeke
>Got Boreas on Nia just now
>still need Kora, Nim and Ursula on Nia
>on chapter 6

Should I risk it spamming cores on Nia or should I wait to be able to farm Overdrives?

You can wait. You don't need any of those Blades on Nia at this point.

Ive spent 99 common cores on him and only have 1 12% luck mod knuckles and 1 treasure sensor to show for it.

Two of those you could have given him without using Overdrives.
One of those is way better than the others.
One of those is really good but only on a meme Morag team.

>I love you, Pyra! I'm going to Elysium for you and you alone and I want you by my side!
>I love you too, Rex! I love you like I love everyone else in the world!

hmmm
The only blade I really want is Ursula on Nia cause my only other Knuckle blade is Adeline ans shes not a healer per se.
Also I really just want to get the Ursula missions ticking in the background while I do other shit.

I think Im gonna farm up some truth boosters and roll some rare cores.

Spoiler tag this image.

>150 hours in
>only just figured out how to use those weapon things you get for filling out affinity charts

where to find 3 rarity overclocking angle/beta scope?

>tfw your only 4 star has shit field skills but also a luck mod

why are there so many fucking lolis

i just want more dark-skinned titty monsters

I've never quite understood her mouth, is it supposed to be a weirdly-drawn grin or just her tongue sticking out in a kind of pervy way?

There's only 2 lolis

It's a smirk

all 4 stars have shit field skills and even shit combat skills

When can we expect NG+ to drop?

you get to pick ONE (1) rare blade to be your friend for life irl. They'll be as loyal as blades are in the game. You don't get a weapon, just their undying loyalty and friendship. Their appearance changes if need be to pass off as normal people. They don't age and die when you die.

Who do you pick? pic related is incomplete

Easy, Adenine. She would also be useful whenever I need help for school.

>Their appearance changes if need be to pass off as normal people.
That just fucks over almost all of them except Vale and Perun. Except Nim andmaybe Kora

Here, here.

You really like the game don't you.

Who would canonically win in a fight between Rex and Shulk. My money is on Rex.

>Shulk
>slayed a god
>Rex
>didn't slay a god
Shulk

That depends on alot of circumstances. Remove all the superpowers though and probably Rex. Shulk is a pasty nerd.

If you're removing the superpowers Shulk is more likely to win if they're at endgame.

Rex. Shulk isn't that good a fighter without future sight to help him. Rex was still able to fight against Jin when he wasn't doing Lightspeed bullshit and he's a master swordsman.

>keep pressing X to open up the menu
>keep pressing + to quick travel

I fucking hate this control scheme

You all really think that Malos is gay for Jin or is it just that he relates so personally that he feels a good connection to him? The whole 'he's gay' shit is just so shallow to me

NG+ Beach scene?

my brother

Any kind of close relationship between characters of the same gender is obviously faggotry.

I think that two men that share a bond can certainly look gay from an outside perspective. Malos had never been that close with anyone. Jin was his friend, the first person he ever extended his hand to. He really was sad to see him not go with him to the very end.

FUCKING SAME

brainlets

>beat all of the superbosses
>now have to wait for NG +
FUCKING WHEN?

I'm 9 hours into the game in the part where you rescue Nia and Dromarch and still don't understand how Blade Combos work or what are they supposed to do.
So far Tora gets a Stone prompt but it just does a normal attack when I press ZL. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do as Rex.

It's not gay to kiss your homie goodnight.

The only faggot in the game is arguably Morag who is either gay with Brighid or a shotacon with Niall

This month, we will probably find out on the 11th, 2 hour presentation. They'll brag about sales figures and how well the game and the Switch itself is doing and then hit us up with what the first DLC will have and how NG+ will work.

Summer

>we will probably find out on the 11th, 2 hour presentation.
That was fake

You're still too early in the game. Keep going until about chapter 3-4; that's when the tutorial ends.

What are the chips I need to look for when playing tora tora

did you really fucking spoiler "Nia and Dromarch"

After that Stone, you need to use a special that is one stage higher then the last and it needs to be the element that is being requested. For earth, that means either another earth, or fire.

I've seen autists spoiler every name other than Rex and Pyra. Some people take this spoiler shit way too far

do you want to see me dead motherfucker