>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

>Waifuspam filter
pastebin.com/c3pvdbj4

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/7mkk1u/cairo_map_payload_fanmade_map_unreal_engine_4/drwbs6b/?context=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here comes T.Racer!

I love my wife Sombra!

UNDERAGE FAGGOTS BTFO FROM RANKED

>Waifuspam filter

Do you wear water wings as you browse Veeky Forums as well?

I-what? How?

It's the only general that needs a filter because it's so dead only waifu spammers keep it alive.

9st for reaper is a pedophile

Sombra online.

>It's a "Just have a terrible game where none of your deaths are deserved" episode

Not even ooga booga, just every death is some random arrow or grenade that wasn't aimed at all

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/7mkk1u/cairo_map_payload_fanmade_map_unreal_engine_4/drwbs6b/?context=3

I hope they fucking hire this guy, blizzard takes a million years to make anything with a huge team who get paid well while this dickhead did it for fun in his free time..

agreed, most OW streamers are fucking boring and OW E-sports is the most boring and repetitive shit i've seen.
this. i learn nothing from watching a pro like xQc playing OW, i just ask myself "how do this man improve himself? "He just.. do a leap as Winston there, okay.. he go to the mercy.. and die. alright.. oh.. he do it agains.. die immediately. Alright, he opened a door for his team but this tries was not different from the other now they captured the point he did the exact same thing and this time it worked okay."

League is Dota in comparison to Overwatch thought, not denying that it's baby first ASSFAGGOTS, but it's seriously look like Dota when i compare it to Overwatch. There is a clears difference between a pro streamers and a normal players. In OW the difference are only in aiming and positioning most of the time. It's just.. boring and repetitive. ADD ONTO IT that the meta in OW are the worst i've ever seen because mirror match are allowed so it means that a meta is a SET OF HEROES and not a SET OF ROLES SPECIFICALLY OR ITEM (OW dive comp is playable only with Winston/D.Va/Tracer/Genji for example and Mercy/Lucio/Zen) which means you see the EXACT SAME BORING LOW SKILL HEROES BEING PLAYED ALL. THE. TIME because of it meta in overwatch are countered by the EXACT TEAM COMPOSITION so you got TEAM A picking the EXACT same heroe as TEAM B. Defense, Offense, it doesn't matters because dive comp is countered by your own dive comp, triple tank is countered by your own triple tank.

No heroes variety, no real high skill plays because all the heroes are not really hard to play and don't have any combo or synergy within their kits at all makes for a very bad, boring, and repetitive E-sport experience. Nothing is very impressive, everything is repeated because of how ult centric the game is (teamfight.. wait for ult.. teamfight.. wait for ult)

Lena Oxton is small and cute!

only 3d and 8h left

Instead of watching streamers I just watch the Korean matches for any nifty tricks I could use then do image training. Then I just try working on aiming and go from there. Watching streamers just seems pointless to me since they do things for views more so than actually doing anything worth while.

I watched OWL. Pure mistake if I should describe it.
Same composition every map.
The only time someone went a different lineup was in the troll junkertown match with a bad pirateship and the numbani seoul game where they had a torb and ana.

In fact only when they played Ana did it get entertaining because of her grenade dunking 3 people across the map and derailing a push from the enemy team.

OWL is a joke.

> League of Legends: 138 champions
> Dota 2: 114 champions
> Smite: 92 champions and Cerberus is coming soon to make it 93
> Overwatch: 26 characters, 70% have braindead kits and are boring to play and are obviously made for the casuals and CoD baby so they feel strong when they're not

uuuh.. blizzdrones? blizzard? the dynamic skillful heroes? where are they? we need more heroes i remind you. Where is the skill ceiling? Why do we still get characters like Orisa and Moira?

DEFEND THIS BLIZZSHILL AND BABY

She's cute enough to land in the filter :^)

Busy working on esports and events.

I learned how to be an obnoxious, toxic, raging asshat from xQc.

Do we really need 100+ heroes?

Ignore MOBAfaggots. Don't reply to MOBAfaggots. Have a nice day.

OW is a fps moba

Kaplan said he's going to contact him

It’s only my second competitive season and I got gold!!

>didn't get diamond in his first comp season
lol

Alright, I figured it out. As Mei I should stick with another dps, someone like Reaper or Mcree and freeze their targets

About as much as Leafs.

Why does this image depict Pharah with some sort of disability?

I don't like it. Delet.

this cutie

imagine having your anus so devastated by a game you dont like that you resort to shitpost in an anime forum blizardd will never read

ok

She's half Leaf. She was disabled from the start.

NO NO NO THOSE 660 SKIN ARE UGLY AND USELESS WHY ARE THEY LOSING TIME ON ESPORT IT NEED TO CRASH AND BURN WTF WE NEED HEROES AND MAP REAL GAMEPLAY NOT EYECANDY GARBAGE
YES SO THIS GAME IS LESS REPETITIVE AND BORING WE NEED GOOD HEROES
ALSO SO RANKED GET BETTER WITH LESS MIRROR MATCH AND AN HERO BANS SYSTEM

Every single hero should have had either two weapons ar alternate fire modes desu.

You don't want to watch me play?!

Heh. I-it's my second comp season and I got low silver
I'll just uninstall and get out of everyone's way.

I LOVE her and I NEED her in the game

so if you amke drafts are you allowed to switch?

The pharah spammer is added to the filter

They need to drop her three cup sizes first.

Is that Sinaatra? He owes me 150 grand.

>Using filter for anything besides tripfags

>ban hero system
>in overwatch
why are mobafaggots so retarded?

Filter spammer added to the filter.

>This kills the pharahfag

This is your home now

I'M NOT GAY
The plans is this fellow user:
>You pick a characters
>The enemy cannot pick the characters you picked
>The enemy pick a characters
>You cannot pick the characters he picked
>The enemy pick another characters
>The characters he picked before is now unlocked and you can freely pick it, allowing free counterswitching and forbiding mirror matches altogether
That work better when you got a tons of heroes to make it more tactical and skillful. You want the best heroes and the enemy want the counters to these heroes but then you will need to counters these heroes leaving those best heroes to the enemy and vice versa agains and again.
WE NEED A BIG TITS HERO I AGREE
NICE AD HOMINEM YOU GAY /V/OJAK MEME POSTERS PIECE OF GARBAGE YOUR READING COMPREHENSION IS ZERO WE NEED A BAN SYSTEM BUT ONLY AFTER HAVING LOTS OF HEROES BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY IF WE HAD A 10 CHARACTER BAN SYSTEM THAT WOULD BE BANNING HALF OF THE CHARACTERS POOLS, ALSO YOU RAGING FLAMBOYANT HOMOSEXUAL PALADINS HAS A BANS SYSTEM WITH THEIR 36 HEROES

I hope filter user filters so much shit he can't see any new posts anymore and he leaves this general forever.

I'm going to FUCK Pharah then pull out and have Ana clean it off

>The only way we can beat him is by going full retard with the waifuspam
Do it.
Get banned for spamming with images or avatarfagging.

I don't care I NEED her

Reminder that Lena "T.Racer" Oxton belongs to Amélie "Widowmaker" Lacroix and they do lots of lewd things to each other!

is she an omnic?

Why do I need to beat you? If you hate the waifuposting, go on. You can add anything you want to the filter, why would I mind?

Keep going, keep posting waifushit and they'll get added to the filter

One way that they could fix Doomfist would be to make it so that he has a little more health. Primarily so he can't get flashbanged and right-clicked by McCree considering Doomfist's hitbox is so massive that even if McCree misses his flashbang entirely behind a rocket punching doomfist, it'll stun him out of it. He's so goddamn vulnerable right now, especially with his running animation basically painting a big fuckoff bullseye on his huge forehead.

Who thought it was a good idea to make a big character that has to go into melee range have the hitbox of a fucking dva.

user.. i'm sorry but the OW team is too cucked to make her a reality..

Honestly we kinda do

There's so many heroes that are must haves because the alternatives are bad. There's only 2 main tanks for example and only doesn't really work on attack.

>ban system
>in overwatch
>"The game is designed to encourage players to adapt to the opposing team during a match by switching to characters that better "counter" their abilities"

more like a mechanically enhanced human
t-that's n-not true

>The shield buff Doomfart gets from landing his abilities no longer decays (up to a limit)

There now he's rewarded for comboing people effectivly and it makes him tankier if he's doing his job

But user, I'm happy that you can filter me.

He already has the highest health of the non-tank characters if you throw in the barriers and the highest initial health with Reaper and Mei.

Can you get a trip so I can filter your autism? Thanks.

Sexbot in disguise.

Keep crying. Post those images please :^)

Get a trip please.

user, you know that a ban systems is needed to ban OP heroe or meta enablers (Such as Ana at the height of the triple tank meta). You must also know that OW is not the only game with counters but Dota 2 exist too.

And also, the counters philosophy in OW is completely flawed. Hard counters suck. And it's not like anyone switch anyway soo.. yeah. just makes counters characters with the tools to deal with a roles but only if they outplay and play better than them, not simply make them to destroy that roles without any thinking (like reaper.. who has shotgun.. with a spread fitting the tank.. with lifesteal that scale well with tank HP.. okay. that's how he counters. it's just, well, his kit. No outplay or thinking to counters with tools that are against tank in particulars and good against everyone, he just bust tank and get busted by everyone.)

What happened? Too scared to spam this general anymore?

What does Lena smell like?

and biggest hitbox of the non-tank characters. He's bigger than zarya.

I don't spam I just don't want to see you anymore. Do me a favour and get a trip please.

>bootyblasted

>Badass cyborg african warlord
>Make him wear sandals

What could Blizzard possibly have been thinking?

Stop shitting up the thread or get a trip, please. The quality of this thread is suffering because of your spam.

A man

New Lena and Bleu!

>bout to get an easy win
>some retard abandons
I swear abandoning should perma IP-ban someone

>OW
>Huge team
Most of the people at blizzard that worked on OW probably got reassigned to other projects, and half the current artists are probably on skin duty because $$$.

what do men smell like?

All Bloos report in!

I'm not suffering from shit as this is part of a filtered reply chain. The only loser here is you I'm afraid.

That's dumb. Deal with it.

They could be so happy together

>Hide post and replies without reading what someone said
>It's like they don't exist

Believe it or not this works better than just replying nonstop

He really has attachments more so other than his right arm. Also, the shoes he has probably works best because his feet are closer to the ground. They were also thinking that the African Warlord needs to be shot down like the ones in real life.

If you've filtered this conversation why are you replying so fast to me? Get a trip, please...

Lena Oxton smells with good sports deodorant and leather from her jacket. She doesn't use any perfume.

Like a homeless person who takes it in the turd clipper for pocket change behind the Dairy Queen.

I can't filter all the posts he makes anytime someone a picture he doesn't like.

Get purged faggot.
How about you stick to Tumblr for the waifu shit spam? I can actually read the discussions now.

>Lena in flannel
Cute!

What if hog had a skill that made him attract projectiles? Or a skill that redirected damage from nearby allies to him? It would be kinda shitty but would give him the tool to finally make him a complete flagship tank and it fits his theme

The problem with that is that, you need to get in on them first to get that barrier. He's squishier than most Offense characters simply because of his much larger hitbox which also emphasizes his massive critbox in all of his stances. There should be SOMEBODY that McCree can't just right-click to death and can punish him for it.

>pharah shoots a rocket
>hook it to yourself

there needs to be more cute art like this

No I mean just make it muscle memory to hide a post without replies, it works better than filtering once you've got it down, "don't feed the troll" as a concept seems to have been forgotten for "I'm gonna keep replying that will show them"