2018-01-04~01-18 3:59 UTC
Read the guide below before you ask about what to do in the event

>Saber Wars Summon
5* Mysterious Heroine X
4* Artoria Pendragon (Alter)
4* Nero Claudius

>[Event Guide]
pastebin.com/tTBKM2He
Altrium Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0sr4mocLHeQk0MZIBWal9gq_WapjcBXXpNu74-LOAQ/edit#gid=0

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Stupid sexy female master

I genuinely thought I was in /blaz/ for a second there
Kill us, please

Thanks, user. Fuck that RWBY fag.

Better thread

tamamo

Thanks for the proper thread OP.

no mae

i fucked up and forgot the >>

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

So it will be valentine, knk, edmond then zero and finally America?

>mfw having to refresh the friend list multiple times just to get a guy who has mlb trueshot

>have friends list full of amazing whales so never have any issues for events or challenges
>never get an FP

Double edged sword I say.

Cat

is a cute slut.

Who else got animation update besides tamamo?

>tfw when I went from having 1 SSR for the first 6 months to having 7 SSRs in the span of 2 more months
I dunno what the hell happened but I'm not gonna say no to my sudden burst of luck.

Will suck dick for MLB Trueshot

We're in the same boat pal

Are you all thankful for your Okita?

It's gonna be tough to decide between her amazing new 1st-2nd stage animations and her okay new 3rd stage animations which has my preferred sprite.

BEST mom in 1 year

I'm thankful for my wife's boyfriend's friend's Okita.

The Saint

>just fucking found out you can switch ascension arts by swiping to the left or right of the image
fucking shit, i need to kms

rare umu!

Ever since Gudaguda.

I want to fuck Gudako's tight shitter.

>preferring tamamo’s third sprite
Thought I was the only one

Good xp farm to you user, I had EX rank luck a few months ago too.

lorewise, should/could we even be able to summon Beasts?

Tiamat would be nice to have

T-that's a complicated family situation user

>muh thread wars
stop guys
real thread

I've been thankful since I got her
and Mordred has been putting in alot of legwork herself this event

Is the Mona Lisa CE worth getting or is it just a meme?

You are. That other post was your tulpa.

>Finally broke 300k artorium points
Fuck, I really don't think I'm going to make it.

that and lunchtime are the only ces you want to have

You have been warned.

Actually She is a Savior of my event.

She'll be fucking your tight shitter

>RedditWBYfag mad no one is using his shit thread

NOOOOOOOOO DON'T COME IN ONII-CHAN!

It is. Lunchtime as well. The other two aren't. You can' get Mona Lisa if you just started farming for it though. Not enough time.

Yes. That one and lunchtime are the only ones really worth it because you'll basically never cap the value they push.
And what else are you going to do with all those prisms?

You're at a library with MHXA and you can't help but notice how sleepy she is. Poor girl must be low on mana you think (she actually stayed up all night reading romance LNs)

She tries to get some sort of Isekai Sci-fi LN too high for her and the moment she is stretching you shoot a Gandr at her ass to tear a hole in the spats and then start fucking her right there.

MHX is in some other table, was keeping an eye on MHXA but starts masturbating to the noises.

First MHXA is against it in surprise, bur as you keep pressing on, slapping her ass and holding her hips while fucking her from behind she gives in and tries to keep silent while accidentaly and cutely moaning. You fuck her against the wall, her face and breasts pressed against it until she finally orgasms and you cum in her.

She is tired, breathing heavily, sweaty and red to her ears. In the table, MHX has just climaxed to you two masturbating.

MHXA is still blushing and asks what you were doing. You respond she seemed so tired after reading so many books that you thought she needed a mana transfer.

"B-But, master, mana transfer i-isn't from there!" she says while trying to cover the hole you opened in her spats that is dripping with semen.

You are surprised. You apologize and say you are going to compensate by doing it right ASAP.

"Eh?!" She gasps in surprise with a tinge of happiness.

"Eh?!" So does MHX upon imagining what you are going to do next.

"P-Please wait" says MHXA. "W-We are still in the library and I'm still wearing-"

But you don't wait. She is so low on mana she is stuttering. She needs that mana right now. You use reinforcement on your hand and rip off her spats together with her stormtrooper panties.

"Hyaa!" She gasps in surprise. She can't make noises in a library, so you silense with a kiss and shoves your dick in her pussy, holding her body against the wall. She moans against your mouth.

MHX keeps masturbating to it furiously and decides to finally get up and come near observe

WHY THE FUCK DOESNT THIS EVENT GIVE POINTS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IM NOT GOING TO MAKE IT I KNOW IT

unironically you probably wont

you should be at around 600k by the end of today if you want to keep on track

admittedly the rate of collection does speed up as CE's and dailes are introduced but youre a tad behind curve

Yeah but it costs 1000 Mana Prisms for the first one and it increases each time you wanna buy more to the point that you need 1800 to limit break it. I know it's a good CE, but is it REALLY worth all those Prisms?

What are we reading today?

(you) don’t deserve a fresh redman

What if I’m the tulpa and the other user is my true self?

Is it wrong to want to bone a Mesopotamian deity?

>le rooby thread made by a spic also has SHITKI as one of the first posts
Lmfao

I'll wait for the day

Reminder once again that /fgoalter/ isn't your erotic fanfiction website.

Fuck off nigger. Nobody wants your shit here. You're just as annoying as the trannies.

She has grown on me.
>oh look a Japanese warrior from the Sengoku period how many of these are there
>skills don’t buff the team
>another saberface
>can’t even shoot beams
>not even good evasion
>holy fuck she hits like a truck
>voice is super cute
>NP charge is through the roof
>cough is the cutest thing about her

Worth getting yes. Worth spending apples to farm 30ap, no. Christmas (lottery farming), SW and Valentines are more or less 4K MP, with the 1k you'll get naturally from doing dailies and burning 3* you'll probably get it.
We got fucked by the SEAniggers because they added it earlier, and it'll probably get removed just before the KnK event that gives 2k MP.

Too bad this wasn't the Santa welfare last year

Not something with Tamamo hopefully, I failed to get her and am pretty down.

>"It's penis inspection day, user. Line up and get those pants off, we don't have all day."

Why is Algebra so hard, bros?

that was on jp release, it's 1k each copy

>and it increases each time you wanna buy more to the point that you need 1800 to limit break it.
I don't think that's true anymore, is it?

>oh look a Japanese warrior from the Sengoku period
>sengoku
user, I...

Post THAT Illya image

Jokes on you that's my kink.

Does this friend also have Nero and MLB Trueshot? Because I just did the same thing you did.

man, that anime was too shitpostastic even for me.

MHX/A!

Post Altria Wars teams

>oh look a Japanese warrior from the Sengoku period
(You)

I fucking can't wait for Babylonia

-vitch

>>oh look a Japanese warrior from the Sengoku period
shamefur dispray

>Why is Algebra so hard
Get out.

>>cough is the cutest thing about her
it's a shame it's not utilized in her animations.
>does her NP
>enemy has the blood fountain shooting out of him
>split second later you have a blood fountain shouting out of her mouth
what could have been

Tamamo/Jeanne/Waver

That's the real beauty of it
That, and how /a/ is in full meltdown after just one episode

user, I hope you're in high school. That's the only time you can say Algebra is hard without being called a mathlet

What do you mean, Nobu and Okita weren’t bros?

Where's Tamamo gucci?

which algebra?

>brainlets in my /alter/

I didn't find the episode itself even slightly funny, but watching /a/'s meltdown was pretty entertaining. So overall it's a plus.

OK so it's worth getting at least one? How about Limit Breaking it? Getting THAT many Prisms seems tedious as fuck, and I'll probably only be able to get just one anyway.

Yes, but on release the the thing needed 7K to MLB, so losing KnK's 2K Prisms just puts us back on even footing with the JPN grind.

>never knew anything about it but the lolibait pictures that get posted regularly
>read the manga
>all of them are Illya
kinda fucked me up

>Algebra
>hard
The absolute state of /fgoalter/

Reply to this with your ID if you want a level 100 Okita support with MLB Bloom. She's max Fou'd.

Don't fret over it, you'll be able to unlock it for a rare prism. Just burn a stheno or liz

Nah, I have several but they put theirs in different tabs: a Lily in All, Okita and Mordred in Sabers, and a Jack in Assassins. Shuffling through it is such a pain.

>Martha and Marie will NEVER get solo rateups
Fuck this shit game I'm done

nopoint

don't bother getting it at all if you don't plan to MLB it

theres a hundred to two hundred years of time difference between the two
Okita and Hijikata were bros though

>High school Algebra
>Hard
NO NO NO NO NO
College algebra can be hard, algebra in High school is a joke.
Hell Algebra is way harder than Calculus