The kind of happiness only Dokis and Beer can bring Edition

Previous Thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y&t=95s

>youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BM91ud4W_y4&ab_channel=Onemaster
youtu.be/LJQ7fvTdrlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gLZ264vO1E0
youtube.com/watch?v=06ht9MyJLT4
youtube.com/watch?v=3z1h7gywITw
youtube.com/watch?v=Be64mdXaXQQ
justmonika.ytmnd.com
youtube.com/watch?v=-AMfOTfYzw4
youtube.com/watch?v=urK8zFwa-4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

first for tf2 engineer

Natsuki!

Natsuki!

RLMC user you better give us an update

How's everyone doing today? Are you enjoying your sunday?

Now, the time everyone was waiting for: Book discussion! Today we're discussing "Lolita" by Nabokov. Quite a controversial book, banned in several countries. Here are a couple of questions about the first part of the book:

>How do you find the story so far?
>What do you think about our main character and narrator, Humbert? Do you consider him so far a sane person?
>Do you agree on his vision of young girls and the term "nymphet"?
>What was your impression of Lolita when she first appeared? Based on her description, would you assume that Humbert's instincts were rightfully swayed?
>Do you think that what happened to Ms. Haze was just an accident or something else?
>So far, do you doubt of Lolita's apparent innocence or was Humbert capable of lustfully seduce and trap her for his own carnal desires?
>The prose and narrative of this novel is peculiar, do you find it appealing? Have you read other books with such a peculiar style?
>Any other input you'd like to add?

The deadline for the second part of the book is on the 21st of this month, so you can also catch up if you were left behind today!

Next week we're discussing poetry! Look up authors, read ones you've interest on and come share with other anons poetry you liked!

Let's read!

Natsuki!

I still want to be deepthroated by bj user

Lolis are for loving and marrying.

Sayori!

youtube.com/watch?v=BM91ud4W_y4&ab_channel=Onemaster

No Im supposed to deepthroat you

reminder that yuri stuffs her bra. in reality she's as flat as a board.

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

first for mohw pointman

so what music we got on right now guys, you think your doki would like it ?
youtu.be/LJQ7fvTdrlQ

I want Yuri to take Monikas place and trap me in a pocket dimension for all eternity!
Lies and deceit! Do not listen to him!

Wait, how many breads?

What does Natuski smell like? I was thinking something like those strawberry chews I used to eat as a kid.

>I guess that means my boobs got bigger again!
Goddamn she is right
I'm slowly starting to like Sayori more than Natsuki??? Somebody post cute Natsuki to remind me where my heart truly lies please?

Good morning! How is everyone today so far?
Welcome back to the poetry club!

Word of the thread is "exhaustion"!
Alternatives are 'stone' and 'step'.

So if anyone wants to write anything, poem or prose or whatever, please consider using one of these three words as your theme, guide, inspiration, or topic! Really, it can be anything!
The idea of using a common word is to make it easier to all compare between each other or all have a similar guide.
Make sense? I sure hope so!
I hope you all have fun and I look forward to reading your poems!

A-and I totally didn't pick this word cause I'm super tired this morning or anything! Definitely not!
Monika!

As many as you've eaten in your life

You can like them equally user

Sayori!

Wait just a penny flipping second. I don't remember this being said at all. I SENSE TRICKERY.

>chewits
god i could go for a pack right now.

I have to say, it really is a breath of fresh air to find a community like this in such an unexpected place, most of you anons are really nice and these threads are really comfy. Really just you saying that is enough to get my spirits up a bit.

DIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOO!

youtube.com/watch?v=gLZ264vO1E0
Sayori seems like the type to appreciate meme-y mashups and Pokemon, so hopefully
Natsuki might not like it as much. She doesnt strike me as the pokemon type.
Now I'm reminded of the "What Kind Pokemon Are You?" song

Sayori!

youtube.com/watch?v=06ht9MyJLT4

I fucked that sentence up. But yeah I still want you to choke on my benis
doki doki literature club

I too am very heavily torn between Sayori and Natsuki, user. I think I may just start trying to give my heart to both.
But if you cannot bear that burden, then just remember how much you truly do mean to Natsuki. Remember how much you brighten her day. She loves you as much as you love her, if not more.

>"That's no problem, user! We might be stuck in two different world but I can easily and sincerely do that."
>"I always thought it was quite paradoxical that by placing so much emphasis on the sheer power of just three short words, we devalue it by removing some of the uniqueness or perhaps shock value."
>"Oh I'm going on, ahaha~. I just felt a need to preface it because they're three common words you can pretty easily encounter in any movie or work of fiction."
>"I could try to write you another song some time, maybe. The piano is a versatile instrument but unfortunately I think I find it is most effective at expressing melancholy tones, so I wouldn't want to emphasize the temporary tragedy of our love."
>"We could talk about this table we're sitting at."
>"Ahaha~, I know how mundane and boring that sounds but think about it, it's probably going to develop some sort of sentimental value when we're together in the future."
>"A table meant for one, shared by two. It kind of fits well with us longing for our two worlds to be one."
>"Lovebirds break into school, abduct nonspecific table, more on this story as it develops."
>"Ahaha, I'm sorry. I do understand and I'm not trying to belittle your problems, it's a little lonely isn't it. I like to smile at absurd things where I can."
>"Maybe we could write a poem together. I don't know how our consciousnesses would blend on paper but maybe it would at least be funny to read one day."
>"If we both wrote it about love maybe it would be nice because we both knew what we were going for at least."
>"This is why I love you, user. These silly oddities we discuss. You'd never try to sustain a conversation about these sorts of things if you didn't care."
>"Is it better if I tell you why I love you? I've already told you I love and I'd hope you already understand that. I just think an ever accumulating list of reasons would have more of a positive impact."
>"But really, don't forget."
>"I love you."

youtube.com/watch?v=3z1h7gywITw

Go to bed, you baka.

>tfw I want to play it again to see Sayori happy again
>tfw I don't want to play it again for obvious reasons

youtube.com/watch?v=Be64mdXaXQQ

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>i will never be Natsuki's beach
>i will never wash her worries away
i think i'm gonna need to borrow Sayori's noose

DokiDoki Christian Club!
Monika: Catholic
Natsuki: Protestant
Yuri: Oriental
Sayori: Orthodox
Will they work together to unite the christendom and remove the non-believers? Or will they bicker and call each other heretics?

a question for you /ddlcg/!
your favourite doki
a secret you wouldn't want your doki finding out about.

God damn anons now i want a pack
too bad im broke ;_;

This is a doki

well im a catholic so i guess i choose monika

Oh, I see now. Deepthroat is a weird verb, thinking about it now.
Do-ki Do-ki!

I like them both almost equally, I just like Natsuki more cause she is cute!

i'll get you a pack.

that is a cute doki.

And I love her!

This is not a doki, this is a literature

I mean it user, most of us here are willing to help out fellow anons, it makes things a little less painful for all of us

YATTAAAAA!!! I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY I CAN SCREAM TO THE WORLD.

SHE SAID YES! YES! FUCKING YES! THANK YOU DDLC AND THANK YOU /ddlc/.

SOMEONE TELL ME I'M DREAMING.

She pinched my cheeks till they became red just to make sure I was actually awake. Sorry again for blogshit.

>I believe in myself with all of my heart.
>But what do I do when it's torn all apart?
>My faith is a little bit stronger
>Because you trusted me.

>My pen always puts my feelings to the test.
>I'm not a good writer, but my best is my best
>My poems are a little bit dearer
>Because you think of me.

Please, just tell me you liked it...

FUCK I'M CRYING AGAIN
My heart may wander to Sayori at times, but I think its home will always be with Natsuki

>tfw you realize that most sayorifriends lift and could easily beat up anyone bullying their waifus in real life
come on, let's go

Thanks, user
My first run through I read "Because You" and thought it was sweet
Second time around I read "I'll be your Beach" and I didn't even realize that it was a different poem
Then lastly I saw Because You again and I had a better grasp of what Natsuki was telling me
I love this pink tsun~

Sayori
I once got a popcorn kernel stuck in my ear when I was six.I put it in there.

To apologize here. Have Sayori in a wedding dress.

>Yuri
I have a split personality, an anarchistic psychopath that revels in the degradation of law and order, id still tell her so she can help me cope

Who did what now

Just ski jumping.

Sayori!!

justmonika.ytmnd.com

Just Monika

The promise day comes but there's only one of each doki

YES
YES
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU user
CONGRATS!
take good care of her now and best of luck to you!

Monika
I am broken goods

>Sayori sits alone in her room
>She cuddles up with her cow plushie and sighs
>”I have no job”
>”My grades aren’t that good..”
>”I have no friends. user..”
>”user’s too good for me. I can’t burden him. It wouldn’t be fair.”
>”The club. Those girls don’t like me. They don’t even like each other.”
>”At least user has some new friends now.”
>”Those girl were good for something.”
>Sayori takes out her phone. No messages.
>One contact.
>user’s smiling face in his profile picture.
>Sayori chokes up. Her throat is stuffed with hot fabric.
>One tear turns into a flood.
>”I can’t go on like this.”

topkek. did you make this user?

Monika a shit

How did you get a picture of my wife on our wedding day?

Found this random girl who looks a lot like Monika while surfing Danbooru.
There was a lewd swimsuit pic too, which is what I was looking for originally.

Yep

Did I miss something ?

monika ski jumps in her school uniform?
also like the big ol polish flag

Every day i imagine a future where i can be with (You)

That poem is what sealed it for me, and I didn't even really like the Tsun type before. I'm glad I had the completionist urge to go through all three stories in part 1.

Loves me some smol tsun cupcake.

are you RLMC user?

congrats user im glad your over the moon about it

ya did good.

Oh shit son
Congratz

She is the sun in my sky!

Lolis are cute!

LET ME BE WITH HER NOW GOD

j u s t a p r o g r a m

feelsgoodman

Oooh shit.

Revolver Carl user! Hear my cry!
I really liked this last part, the action really picked up from the more psychological and philosophical previous parts and it felt like it was done well. Both shootouts and battle scenes were written brilliantly and the cliffhanger ending was well executed.
As always I look forward to the next edition and I can't wait to see how this story ends!
>Literally cockblocking injuns, the chapter
Nah I loved it.

You did what we all wish we could, user! Now quit posting here and make the best of it! And update us later tonight.

>tfw we can never make Sayori truly happy
I know it can't happen, so why do I keep wishing for it?

yeah buddy

You know what, I don't even care if this is real or fake. It makes me happy and it cheered me up.

>Monika
>youtube.com/watch?v=-AMfOTfYzw4
>youtube.com/watch?v=urK8zFwa-4c
It's been a long night.

I hope you guys get to be happy user! Be good to your Sayori...

Monika
I find dad jokes and lame puns to be hilarious and I know she'd make fun of me for it
Good job user
Thanks dude, I don't want to write a blog post right now, but in time I think I'd like to share a few things

Orthodox Nun Sayori!
Celebrating christmas this month with Sayori!
Serving paskha with Sayori!
Gifting Sayori a new Icon!
Orthodox Nun Sayori!

The more I come here and think about the game, the more I hate Monika for killing her. I haven't even replayed it once since I got tricked by the guide which promised a happy non-suicide ending. It's just too much for me to go through again.