Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: New Year Rate-up
news.fate-go.jp/2018/newyear2018
>8 Tamamo no Mae + 2016 CE
>9 Musashi + 2017 CE
>10 Katsuhika Hokusai (ends on 12:59 JST)

New Year Campaign
news.fate-go.jp/2018/newyear2018_ca/
3 days login present:
>18 quartz + 1 ticket
>18 apples + 1 ticket
>9 Fou ATK and 9 Fou HP + 1 ticket

>20M QP + 2018 CE from Retweets
>10 ticket for 10 MP
>New Year Lucky Bag = 10M QP, 1000FP and 1 CE EXP card
>1/2 AP EXP daily, Great and Super Success rate doubled until 10th January 12:59 JST
>new combat and NP animations for Tamamo no Mae (Caster)

For other news open news link

New Year Paid Gacha
news.fate-go.jp/2018/luckybag2018/

January 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0101gnnra/
>Octuplet Twin Crystals
>Unlucky Bone
>Yggdrasil Seed

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=XYh7CmLnHCU
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

>yfw you realize Shimosa was a Lostbelt (0)

My wife Aoi is so cute.

My soft and fluffy wife!

Miko~n

Except that one of Karna's central conflicts is him following his destiny regardless of his own wish because of being told that it's the "right thing to do".

More animal servants when? I already have all the waifus

Oi-chan!

>No panties

I'm weirdly attracted to her large forehead.

Hugs for CUTEST curry!

Emperor Sutoku Avenger when?

Best Mom thread
Sorry, user! Mom is back and so am I
I'll make sure to be more regular. And do I hope to see you as well.
Have a good day, and always be happy.

This looks cuter.

this, I want a cool dragon and phoenix servant

So long they don't force us to bring a shitty not even max level and no CE servant into the most difficult fights I'll be alright with FGO 2

Are you talking Fate or legend? Because it's never a conflict for Karna in Fate. He does as his vows require, and he never wavers or deviates from that path. It's why Arjuna started feeling ugly things towards him, because what Arjuna struggled at, Karna's autistic ass did naturally because he was messed up.

N-NOOOO, STOP DISSING NASU'S MASTERPIECE! DUMB TURKEYHANDLEFAG!!

Wait for Foreigner Dvorak.

>the kids Muramasa was protecting were erased

Who would be Team Fluffy, anyway? Her, Asterios, Gawain, Tamamo (Cat)? There has to be more.

>Ilya tattled on Fergus
well that's just rude

>youkai post
>oni post
>oni post
What does this mean?

You're at a library with MHXA and you can't help but notice how sleepy she is. Poor girl must be low on mana you think (she actually stayed up all night reading romance LNs)

She tries to get some sort of Isekai Sci-fi LN too high for her and the moment she is stretching you shoot a Gandr at her ass to tear a hole in the spats and then start fucking her right there.

MHX was in some other table keeping an eye on MHXA but starts masturbating to the noises.

First MHXA is against it in surprise, bur as you keep pressing on, slapping her ass and holding her hips while fucking her from behind she gives in and tries to keep silent while accidentaly and cutely moaning. You fuck her against the wall, her face and breasts pressed against it until she finally orgasms and you cum in her.

She is tired, breathing heavily, sweaty and red to her ears. In the table, MHX has just climaxed to you two masturbating.

MHXA is still blushing and asks what you were doing. You respond she seemed so tired after reading so many books that you thought she needed a mana transfer.

"B-But, master, mana transfer i-isn't from there!" she says while trying to cover the hole you opened in her spats that is dripping with semen.

You are surprised. You apologize and say you are going to compensate by doing it right ASAP.

"Eh?!" She gasps in surprise with a tinge of happiness.

"Eh?!" So does MHX upon imagining what you are going to do next.

"P-Please wait" says MHXA. "W-We are still in the library and I'm still wearing-"

But you don't wait. She is so low on mana she is stuttering. She needs that mana right now. You use reinforcement on your hand and rip off her spats together with her stormtrooper panties.

"Hyaa!" She gasps in surprise. She can't make noises in a library, so you silense with a kiss and shoves your dick in her pussy, holding her body against the wall. She moans against your mouth.

MHX keeps masturbating to it furiously and decides to finally get up and come near observe

Ushi a cute.

It looks out of place. Glad that we got what we have now instead.

Frog emperor when?

>hiding banana's forehead

I'm so happy with my brand new Tamamo!
I can't stop fapping to her, Mikon!

I'd like to see Angry Manjew's son, who was a sapient three headed dragon. Too bad our Manjew is just a human and couldn't have a child lik that

I fucking love Arjuna!

Medusa is ___

Lu Bu's horse was datamined since the beginning. He'll be released at one point

>/alter/ obsessed with oni
>/fgog/ obsessed with oni
when will it stop?

Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this image, user.

It's canon too

Man, I really REALLY want a Hakunon servant.

Deer fucker

Literally who

Shouldn't have used 5 tickets on this dumb bitch.

>Moon Cell is said to be a super computer capable of perfectly recreating sentient life forms
>makes an AI that malfunctions like a fucking champ due to a very minor problem
Explain this

Whenever the oni extermination begins.

Forgotten faster than Parvati

Nobu a CUTE.

>tfw Mashu cucked out the chance to get perfect husbando Galahad

Well fuck that eggplant.

Moon Cell is a cunt that didn't want to have to make good on the "use Grail War to get an administrator" thing and so it cheated by making its own administrator and using hax to ensure the AI's victory.

Why is she so perfect, bros?

slutty nuns hacking you isn't minor

She looks so cute here.

Cute. Medusa is cute. I wouldn't say the cutest, but I really think she is adorable.

>still no tamamo

anikis... recommend me some tamamo doujins to ragefap to

Kiara literally tampered with her and has the unique ability to soul hack people

What team should I use to make Ereshkigal as powerful as possible?

Do you, user?

I'm talking about the whole "Why not totally lose it" shit before the war even starts. I'm pretty sure Kiara started fucking with her programming later.

Merlin and Merlin.

Should I roll for Tamameme if I have the superior and cuter Merlin?

Ereshkigal plus Merlin x 2.

>being rude to autisdako
Rude Hokusai(squid)

Double Merlin

Source?

M-i-k-o-n

Merlin and Bryn. Bryn has targetable star weight up skill.

Pissed off at my friend for getting her on a memeticket, but he set her as his support Lancer so I could actually use her, since nobody else on my FL has her for their Lancer.

that's it you cucks I'm not using a Merlin support outside of farming ever again.

>To say that he is the strongest knight among the Round Table would be no sophistication.
UUMMMMMMMM...... EXPLAIN THIS KEKTHURFAGS?

Alright, Anons.

Let's try and make Merlin the most broken character on the history of gacha mobages
Hard mode: No messing with Hero Creation EX

He already is

Illusionism is a total party 3 hit invuln.

Arthur isn't a knight. He's the king. He still fucking sucks as both. You're not supposed to kill your own Master.

his pre-nerfed form

Dreamlike Charisma now also applies Hero Creation on the entire team.

Is this a representation of DW office the week before Merlin was put into the game?

Do you think Tezcatlipoca will like WWE and he and Quet will fight about which is better?

For starters give him his Babylonia NP.

>Arthur isn't a knight.
Sorry to tell you this faggot but Arthur is a King. They are all the Knights of the Round Table for a reason.

Will Yuki Aoi will a Sumanai scale? Like Nana did with another season of Symphoger?

His NP buffs never run out and cannot be removed

He crashes the game whenever loaded

Fuck that, give me my grand Lancer Roman Reigns and Ruler Edge

Double Merlin as always
You will be able to use her NP two times in a row easily

His attack buff becomes a combination of Waver's second and third skills.

She willed a new Kino anime so who knows.

>Arthur isn't a knight. He's the king
>Sorry to tell you this faggot but Arthur is a King
???

His mixed blood passive gives him 100% NP each turn and heal buff to the party.

His first and third skills turns into a combination between Jannu's and Holmes NP effects.

>Misora removed me from her friend list
I-I guess I just wasn't good enough huh

>A completely identical, and yet different person than Heroic Spirit Artoria Pendragon - possessing the same past and legend as her.
>He has manifested in this world while taking an integrous form that can be described as an "ideal prince" or a "knight of silverly blue".
> "knight of silverly blue".
JUST

he changed names

>her

480 Quartz and still nothing...

His invul is now permanent
His first skill gives a 100% defense up
His NP applies Hero Creation EX to the whole party whenever it's used
His NP charge passive now gives 100% every turn
You can now use three Merlin at once

Retard

Really? Ok I'll double check in a minute.

I-i don't understand Kiara's NP, what did she do to those hands oh god

>King of Knights
>King
???

kill yourself

His first skill applies 200% Attack Up, 100% NP Charge, 400% Overcharge, 200% NP Damage Up, Pierce, Defense Ignore, and Break Pierce to all allies, and 100% Defense Down, 100% Attack Down, 100% Buster/Arts/Quick Resistance Down to all enemies for 5 turns.