/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

trustworthy khux characters edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqn

Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/950215488700932100
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there a KH game at AGDQ?

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix HD
But it will probaly be only Aqua's story

I wonder how Roxas would react to this situation

My luck with traits is repulsive

Ven never actually met Sora in person so other than a vague feeling of familiarity, both of them will probably not recognize each other.

Sora will probably confuse him for Roxas.

it may be one big coincidence, but everytime i tap the screen as soon as the trait roll comes up i always get the +2 gauges trait.
Are they actually random?

Yes they are lol
People are superstitious though

I'm convinced that it's not random, I clearly did something to piss off sena

Any sneks with room in party? My code is 199270

lol okay bud
Try spending more money?

Be glad you have poison.

>keep getting -60def and +1000 on shitty t2s

Any advice on what to guilt? I've got 14 M&Bs (can get 4 more from the avatar boards) and mainly use Fairy Stars. Would also like to upgrade the upright keyblades once Proud Mode stops being bullshit for me.

Namine and FF Sora are musts. Then again, we're getting a T7 Namine in some time so I don't know if using brooms on an inferior one is really the best option. You may want to broom Donald and throw a skill on him since you don't have Riku, Ava, or Genie. Herc B is also a godly single-target medal. Don't waste any brooms on T 4 and below unless we get another Phil Cup and you absolutely have to. Stuff like Xiggy B and Marly B will come in handy for that and Proud Mode, but they're not worth brooms alone.

Donald HT Illust
Sora Final F HD

We're never getting the new years kimono are we

Next year for 7770 with outdated skills

>TFW no falling snow accessory to go with Snow Mickey avatar and wielding Diamond Dust

Is there a certain reason to guilt copy medals? The multiplier seems to low to be worth it. Unless it uses the copied medal's multiplyer?

they use the copied medal's multiplier with their own guilt

The Roxas/Sora meeting Ventus is one thing I'm looking forward to the most.
>Aqua runs and hugs Roxas thinking it's Ven
>hfw

Not him, but they do? I just assumed it was using the ability with the copy medal's multiplier. so you could be using something like a Herc B, a strong medal, but the damage multiplier is from the copy medal so it won't be as strong.

>I just assumed it was using the ability with the copy medal's multiplier.
Copy medals would be fucking worthless if that were the case

That orange haired girl is the one character they introduced and killed in one day, isn't she?

So just to make sure I'm getting this through me head, I can completely disregard the multiplier of copy medals, yes? Just make sure it's guilted and in the right slot?

Yes.

Damn I've been sleeping on these then. Any guesses about when that copy banner is gonna come?

global never ever :^)

Given the rush to catch up with JP and the banners we've gotten recently, I doubt we'll get it

she lived 2 weeks

It does make the current banner we have rather odd. We know who's coming next so it's not like they can pull the rug from under us like they did with KEX, so I wonder if they're expecting people to ignore Xehanort and Axel so they put this banner up for now and expect the next two reverse medals to be Ignored.

Oh. What a shame, she's cute waifu material.

She'll be back in some capacity

I have HD Zexion with 190% special attack and got another one from rolling, if I fuse 190% with new one, will I have guaranteed chance to get higher than 190%?

Not exactly, it'll either be higher than 190% or it wont' increase at all.
That's happened to me before...

Is it worth having another HD Zexion non-guilted? I'm ready to just gamble the reroll if what I'm guaranteed is "more of the same".

It's worth having around non guilted for Pet points, unless you have other stuff for that. Just weigh your options because a traited HD Zexion is worth more Pet points than non traited

Thank you, I always forget about the pet mechanic.

Would you know which are considered the best keyblades to level? I just unlocked Stroke of Midnight and I have a couple of gems lying around. For reference here are some stats.

>Divine Rose 28
>Olympus 27
>Three Wishes 24
>Treasure Trove 25
>Lady Luck 25
>Starlight 23
>Moogle of Glory 1

My current medal setup favors Starlight but I don't know whether or not to upgrade it or farm for SoM.

Stroke of Midnight is shit. Save your gems for Fairy Stars.

LIGHT

>LIGHT
>Vanitas, who is most definitely not light
you deserve to feel the fool

ok

For KeX what is the dream passive list? Something like:
Extra Attack (so she can double stack the gauge refill/ buffs/ debuffs by herself without needing two slots)
+2 Max Gauges
???

Every medal with 3 traits wants extra attack/aerial defense/ground defense. Every single one.

Aerial Defense and Ground Defense seem like odd choices for a status card that's going to do low damage no matter what due to being first slot and only a single line of damage.

>???
Poison Resist

Every other trait in the game is useless. Status resist means nothing when you're killing everything in one turn and your medals ignore enemy counters. HP is useless for the same reason and enemy stats being bloated as all hell, defense is even more useless. Defense ignoring will be more damage than +1000 str against bloated stat enemies. And obviously special can be solved by attack boost whatever + sp0/1/2 and Kairi or Xion to restore it at least 3 times a turn.
Obviously this doesn't happen on every medal but that's optimal.

One hour till disappointment

What?

>KA1 with AB2 does more than 1 damage to prize eggs
>Xion EX with AB4 doesn't
>Xion's attack is 22k
>KA1's is 15k
What did the game mean by this?

Ddd

dakrenss

lihgt

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/950215488700932100

Forge the X-blade!

>A 2nd week of Key Art #14 VIP Quests & Magic Broom Quests are in this week's WJE pack! A new Weekly Gem Quest and Daily Raid Event (where the raid boss will spawn all day!) start tonight, too! #KHUX

>Oh wow it's fucking nothing.jpg

>Brooms with the last half of a decent KA medal
>Daily Raid
I like it, but we've had better VIPs. Also this means that the banner we have now is definitely bait and we're getting fucked on Thursday

After posting Not much to do, but I'm glad I'm going to get what I wanted

>still no story content
Fuck this gay game.

Expect HD Axel EX and/or Xehanort EX.

Eh unless they rearrange it's MX ex and/or Axel. Which you don't really need assuming you have better uprights.

And honestly what Reverse needs isn't a finisher (well at least in JP) but a medal that works well in the 3rd slot of some keyblade. It's why upright is better having Riku in slot 3 is actually a massive damage boost.

Story almost never comes out on Mondays retard

It almost never comes at all these days.

On that land shall darkness prevail, and light expire.

On this board shall memes prevail and this thread expire

>gems in union cross
is that new?

Isn't it our duty as posters to keep this thread from expiring?

are you memeing or did you misread
Union Cross quests are sticking around until next monday

COPY BANNER WHEN

STORAGE SALE WHEN

STORY MISSIONS WHEN

I read it wrong :P

NEW GAME WHEN?

KINGDOM HEARTS III WHEN

>finish 2.8
>watch the special credits
>notice that it's showing scenes of romantic disney couples
>suddenly shows a shot of Roxas and Namine

DID THEY JUST SINK MY FUCKING S.S. ROXION? FUCK YOU NOMURA

STORY
MISSIONS
WHEN

good, shipfags are a plague

If those credits are canon then Xion is getting shared between Axel and Riku.

>Xion ends up with the hero's best friend rather then the hero

NOOOOO

ITS DIGIMON ALL OVER AGAIN

Roxas is for Namine.

Don't doubt the transcendental power of Sora and Kairi's love.

Given that Xion is a Replica of Roxas using Sora's memories, their relationship would be closer to Tai and Hikari.

In other words, it was never going to happen you fucking freak

They're the parallels to Sora and Kairi, of course it'll be implied. Also Roxas and Xion is even more self-cest than Roxas and Namine

The entire cast is basically self cest at this stage. I'm half expecting the Mayor of Destiny Islands to be Riku's dad who adopted Kairi.

>their relationship would be closer to Tai and Hikari.
So romantic?

Incestuous

You should switch to jp.

Failing that, your copy medal.

All three of the 2 element ones, one 1 element one of each color. Then decide on which 3 element one to push, based on your medals.

Wincestuous

Eyy yay me

>There's a gem in the daily raid event boards
>And jewels
>7 days of basically free shit
SENA what are you playing ate

VIP coins and Clone board soon.

>not saving them for hsc
lel

>Clone board
?